20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the first couple of pictures, the colours look a bit weak and washed away but the last couple are nice

Nice set you got there. The pics look fantastic and the car really helps huh? With those colours and chrome:).

wow like the color of the infinity 👍
and you changed you avatar from lolvo bro to your old one what happend did you got married :lol: ?

Last edited:
Great shots! :drool:👍 Just add a Mini John Cooper Works WRC over the Countryman and join the Photoshop comp! :lol:

wow like the color of the infinity 👍
and you changed you avatar from lolvo bro to your old one what happend did you got married :lol: ?

Hell no!
Je04O.gif

Great shots! :drool:👍 Just add a Mini John Cooper Works WRC over the Countryman and join the Photoshop comp! :lol:

Nice. Actually planned to convert the car also into the WRC Countryman, but... well I was too lazy for that. :lol:

What color's the Inifiniti?

Weird enough is, that the color has no name. It's definetly the stock colour ;)

Infiniti shot is :drool::drool::drool:
Cooper looks good too :)

Thanks, Ilya!

Beautiful shots of the Infinity! Love the simplicity of the profile with the gradient changes through the greys. The yellow lines provide for perfect balance.

Like the Infiniti, I think the mini needs to be a different colour though for that background

Yeah. Red, I know. But for my defense I have to say, that this photo was more of an coinsidence than planned. ^^

SVX
Second one looks fantastic. :drool:

Cheers. Liked it also very much! :)

Nice infinity pic:)

Thanks, Horde!

Beautiful shots of the Infinity! Love the simplicity of the profile with the gradient changes through the greys. The yellow lines provide for perfect balance.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I guess it's positive.
So thank you, Primus! :)

great job 👍 i got the same thing on 9gag but i found it was a re post :grumpy:
keep it going ;)

Last edited:
Congrats on making it to the front page.👍
As for your last (real) update, the 908 looks great and particularily that last shot is doing it for me. It looks brilliant. I can't wait for your next update. I view all of them i just don't always comment. Will be doing it more often from now on. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back