Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Thinking of tuning some luxury full size errand next...
BMW M5, Lotus Carlton, Mercedes whatever, etc...

Do the M5. 700hp. Comfort tyres. :lol: :scared:
Only as a drift machine.:crazy:

The '05 M5 has what I'd argue is possibly the best stock suspension in the game. Unfortunately with a full build it gets a little squirly even with a wing tacked on. Previously I couldn't set up a suspension that worked better than the stock but I've learned a few things since the last time I gave it a go. Love the car but the way I had it before really forced you to learn throttle control unless you wanted to go sideways.:D

Only as a drift machine.:crazy:

The '05 M5 has what I'd argue is possibly the best stock suspension in the game. Unfortunately with a full build it gets a little squirly even with a wing tacked on. Previously I couldn't set up a suspension that worked better than the stock but I've learned a few things since the last time I gave it a go. Love the car but the way I had it before really forced you to learn throttle control unless you wanted to go sideways.:D

Well…full build is 705hp, which is quite a bit for any car to handle. I'd love to see it eventually though.

Anyway…I can't think of what I was going to release again…must have been something…

XDesperado67
Thinking of tuning some luxury full size errand next...
BMW M5, Lotus Carlton, Mercedes whatever, etc...

I have a Carlton on share if you want to try it (very unfinished). I also have a "Tons of fun" M5 that I might put out there. Great minds.... do something :dopey:

Well that HD6 thingy is an assault on the eyes isn't it......:yuck:

I don't think there's an attractive line on it. :ill:

Well that HD6 thingy is an assault on the eyes isn't it......:yuck:

I don't think there's an attractive line on it. :ill:

There is.

It's undersides. :lol:

Yea, it's sickening, but I capitalised on that and painted it in a truly horrific colour to enhance to horror.

By the way Onboy. You've swapped the ECU and engine specs on that Jag.

Dammit. Here's a lesson to you, don't post a tune when you're still a bit drowsy after sleeping at 3 in the morning, or you'd do that every time.

Maxed out Toyota Aristo! The "yes man express"...:dopey: By the way, Tris, are you going to post the Tacoma tune on the garage tune list?

Speaking of the Aristo, I've got one that does 230mph. :D And Niku, remember the Dragon? You did your part, did you get out of that drive thinking…'nice, but a bit lacking in punch'?

If you did, needn't worry, because now, it's gone up from the paltry 520-ish hp to a more substantial 625hp. :eek:

Speaking of the Aristo, I've got one that does 230mph. :D And Niku, remember the Dragon? You did your part, did you get out of that drive thinking…'nice, but a bit lacking in punch'?

If you did, needn't worry, because now, it's gone up from the paltry 520-ish hp to a more substantial 625hp. :eek:

Well, I did feel the engine needed a bit more fizz to be a real dragon. Guess that problem is solved...👍 Fire breath!

@Niku Driver HC don't know if you noticed my "Excalibur" tune or not. Will try getting the car on share in a couple hours and think you might like it.:D

Damm! There is another stage of Super Saiyan power!?:scared: Oh god almighty...

Well, to be honest, Stage 3 engine only adds…50hp to the already terrifying 625, but at least it can handle it.

To a point it can, anyway. I might up the tyre compound a bit to sport softs, if you won't mind. :scared:

Well, to be honest, Stage 3 engine only adds…50hp to the already terrifying 625, but at least it can handle it.

To a point it can, anyway. I might up the tyre compound a bit to sport softs, if you won't mind. :scared:

If this car was a movie, it would be "How to train your (crazy as hell) dragon 5".:dopey: Well, as long it follows a corner, no problem.:sly:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage
JAGUAR XS-R

It’s a day for big British cats.

caperinginside5.jpg

caperinginside3.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Jaguar S-Type R ’02
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Jaguar ‘Anthracite Metallic’
Wheels: BBS RE-MG
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sports
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: --

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Fully Customisable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: SS

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
Reset to default
1)Set Max Speed to 310 kph
2)Set Gear Ratios
1st= 2.938
2nd= 2.006
3rd= 1.487
4th= 1.192
5th= 1.004
6th= 0.865
3)Set Final Gear to 3.741

Should display an indicated top speed of 280 kph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 12
Acceleration: 35
Braking: 7

Suspension
Camber Angle: -1.7 / -1.0
Toe Angle: 0.10 / 1.15
Ride Height: -7 / -5
Spring Rate: 11.4 / 9.4
Dampers (Extension): 7 / 6
Dampers (Compression): 4 / 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 / 4

Brakes
4 / 8
The car has 563 PP, weighs 1358kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 607BHP @ 6900rpm and produces 74kgfm torque @ 4400rpm with a 7400rpm redline.

Notes:

Enjoy.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage
TOYOTA Tonka Truck

So, Niku Driver HC requested a ‘TRD’ version of the Tacoma. It sounded like a good idea, so here it is.

Slightly lightened, with a bit more to the engine, and with a better air system got us most of the way. A re-engineered suspension had it almost there. A chunk of forced induction later, and we were so close, but it still wasn’t right. Then the lightbulb went on. It’s an American truck! It’s built to handle properly while carrying the animal you just shot in the tray.
Enough lead to account for a small deer or large bush-pig made all the difference.

lagunasecaracewayf.jpg

lagunasecaraceway2dx.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Toyota Tacoma X-Runner ’04
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Toyota ‘Maziora Mazeran’
Wheels: Rays Volk Racing CE28N
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction: --
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sports
Engine Tuning: Stage 1
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: --
Exhaust: Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo Kit: Supercharger

Transmission: --

Clutch: Single Plate
Flywheel: Sports
LSD: --

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: SH to SS

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: 88kg at position 36
Power Limiter: 100%

Suspension
Camber Angle: -2.3 / -1.8
Toe Angle: 0.07 / 0.15
Ride Height: -15 / -13
Spring Rate: 9.9 / 11.3
Dampers (Extension): 6 / 7
Dampers (Compression): 4 / 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 / 2

Brakes
4 / 7
The car has 500 PP, weighs 1606kg with a 53/47 front/rear weight distribution, has 437BHP @ 5400rpm and produces 67 kgfm torque @ 4200rpm with a 6600rpm redline.

Notes: The tonka will work on any compound of sports tyre, it’s just a little less stable on SH.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Aah, a Brit connosieur with claws on it. Fairly interesting, my good chap...:dopey: By the way, I've added pics for the Spectre and the Commodore 500 reviews so they look a bit more colorful.:) Cheers!:cheers:

Aah, a Brit connosieur with claws on it. Fairly interesting, my good chap...:dopey: By the way, I've added pics for the Spectre and the Commodore 500 reviews so they look a bit more colorful.:) Cheers!:cheers:

We have the Kings' sword, the run out special drifter and the connoisseur, Jags are getting a lot of love today, aren't they?

We have the Kings' sword, the run out special drifter and the connoisseur, Jags are getting a lot of love today, aren't they?

That king's sword...:scared: You are talking about the Spectre's younger brother, my friend. Although one thing I know (and I won't nothin' else to keep the suprise factor:nervous:), that car, it's like I was on drugs or somethin' (make of that what you will:sly:)!

That king's sword...:scared: You are talking about the Spectre's younger brother, my friend. Although one thing I know (and I won't nothin' else to keep the suprise factor:nervous:), that car, it's like I was on drugs or somethin' (make of that what you will:sly:)!

Well, hardly. Excalibur is a sword, but a sword none the less. It will be mere child's play for the Dragon to deal with it.

WHOOO!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!! WOOOTTTT!!!!!! What a present! :D You've got a free request already! :lol:

Anyways, the following are on share:
The XKRCS, the TRD BZ-R and a R34 Black Mask. The Black Mask in particular, I need some help with.

Oh…and as the Dragon will be released tomorrow, I may as well show its identity now. So that's on share as well.

WHOOO!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!! WOOOTTTT!!!!!! What a present! :D You've got a free request already! :lol:

Anyways, the following are on share:
The XKRCS, the TRD BZ-R and a R34 Black Mask. The Black Mask in particular, I need some help with.

Oh…and as the Dragon will be released tomorrow, I may as well show its identity now. So that's on share as well.

Hmm... Well, time to enter the Dragon, and then the Friction (the Trueno, of course...:dopey:) Also... gimme me gimme me that request! :lol: Feel free to make a poster out of those pics...:)

Hmm... Well, time to enter the Dragon, and then the Friction (the Trueno, of course...:dopey:) Also... gimme me gimme me that request! :lol: Feel free to make a poster out of those pics...:)

Alright, alright. :lol:

And also…as I see Roj in the thread again…It's time we got to finish the 'who can kill the R35 in the most killing-est way' game! :D

And I would have been so happy to see you ram that ricebox into the guardrails, it'll look like it's about to fly off the cliff. :D

Back