Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Some competition entries. Nothing special.
2.0 ENTRY

My first
PHOTOSHOP COMPETITION ENTRY

Nice entry! You nailed the angle nicely!

You're probably one of the only few I know who knows how to use the lens flare filter properly. 👍

Nice entry! You nailed the angle nicely!

You're probably one of the only few I know who knows how to use the lens flare filter properly. 👍
Why! I'm flattered. :D

After 60+ replies, I've decided to change the old title from "Young's Arts of Cars" to...

Artworks by Justin - Gran Turismo 5 Edition

...to make it more catchier and fancier. :P

Another day, another update!

USSC Part 2
Unused Shots Stuck in my Computer

Last edited:
The Citroen WRC shot shows a great sense of speed and displays a good rally feel. And the last shot, the Miniolta... That is just amazing! 👍

That rally shot is beautiful :drool: Rest are good too 👍
Thanks, Thomas_George! :cheers: DoM update!
The Citroen WRC shot shows a great sense of speed and displays a good rally feel. And the last shot, the Miniolta... That is just amazing! 👍
Adding noise was the best idea. Cheers mate! :cheers: Looks like no DoM update for you, Skython. ;)

Same day, different update.

Madrid in 1968
Car: Mazda 110S (L10B) '68

Last edited:
Awesome work you have here man. But that SuperSport pic is incredible :drool:. Very original:tup:.

Love the third Cosmo picture, great sense of spped and it looks like you are having fun.

My DOM went down a little. I'm not a fan of the editing style in this update. But I like the different feels the second shot and third shot have. The second has a slower moving look at the historic building feel, and the third a big YIPEEEEE feel. Looked fun to work on. :D 👍

Awesome work you have here man. But that SuperSport pic is incredible :drool:. Very original:tup:.
SVX
Love the third Cosmo picture, great sense of spped and it looks like you are having fun.
My DOM went down a little. I'm not a fan of the editing style in this update. But I like the different feels the second shot and third shot have. The second has a slower moving look at the historic building feel, and the third a big YIPEEEEE feel. Looked fun to work on. :D 👍
SALAMAT PO! (Thanks in Filipino)

Great photoshop entry !
Maybe your 2.0 entry is a bit EXTREME if you know what I mean.
That's why it's not in the poll.
I think if you chose another track and a less set of cars, it would be better.
After all, that's my opinion :)
Good luck next time

Jus, your angles are getting quite better, but your toning is just very, very muddy. It makes all the colors seem to bleed together and makes the image blurry.

I'll try my best, Garret. :) I'd better change my way of Photoshopping!

Here we go again!

USSC Part 3
Unused Shots Stuck in my Computer

An attempt to make a scrapbook

Competition Entries!

2.0 Week 62
Gloomy/Cloudy

Photoshop Competition Week 46

Last edited:
Lovely shots jus, the scrapbook looks excellent, as does the Photoshop entry 👍 Please try and keep these updates going until you get your GT5 back, they really are great :)

There are some pretty great shots, your style really is unique. The editing is pretty fuzzy, works some times, some times not. Still, i wouldn't want you to change a thing. Your 2.0 entry is great, and so is also the MX-5 shot. :drool:

[I didn't write this after you encouraged me :lol:, I just forgot this tab.]

Back