Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments

These two are really nice 👍
Thanks, Dark!
Okay Justin, You're getting alot, alot better, the shots are good, still a bit dark. But It must be how you save or upload them that causes the bleed and kinda detoriates the picture.
I'm just saying is all dude, I know you got it in you to be up with Fishy, slzk, SMFan and everyone else.
Are you talking about uploading to Imageshack? I could just upload them to Deviant Art.

Great news! I have 1000 posts! I am a Diamond Member! :cheers:
To celebrate, an update!

CR-Z @ Kyoto

EDIT: :dunce: I forgot to add this week's PMC entries of mine!

2.0 Week 65
Mercedes Rally

Photoshop Week 48
Mad Max's Not-so New Interceptor

Last edited:
Nice set! I really like it. If the tones were all like the last one, I think it would have turned out better, but still. It's a neat set! 👍

Thanks, Jaden! (Yes, I know your name now :lol:)

EDIT: All I need to do is to make color correction to 0 in Shadow/Highlights.

Last edited:
Great job, although I have to agree with 20832 and Jamoru, some are very dark, even so they look nice 👍

Thanks, Shaolin!

I know right! :ouch:

I think the problem could be imageshack, try to open an account at Flirckr 👍

To commemorate my 1000+ posts, I'm now available in...
flickr
No more ImageShack!

...and...
deviantART

Expect higher quality on my updates!

Now with my new flickr account, another USSC update in higher quality (and in FishyJuicey 640px)!

USSC Part 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​
But a question will pop up from your mind saying, "Why are you updating the USSC today (Tuesday) instead of Friday?"

Well, it's already my quarterly tests and my last one. I'm updating my gallery earlier to have time to study or else I won't graduate Grade School! :scared: Although, I'll still be online though just to see the feedbacks.

By the way, it's almost March which means...
MY PARENTS WILL GIVE BACK MY GT5! (I think)
It depends on my grade though. :nervous:

Yeah. It's a whole new leap from Imageshack to Flickr! :lol:

Thanks, Dark!

Get GT5 back man! PLEASE!!! Anyway, what colour is that Impreza, it looks awesome! Though the first Impreza shot looks soulless for some reason. Though the FGT shot and the GTR shot are both highlights here. 👍 :drool:

Get GT5 back man! PLEASE!!! Anyway, what colour is that Impreza, it looks awesome!
I will! I WILL! So long as my grade are passable for High School. :nervous:
Skython
Though the first Impreza shot looks soulless for some reason. Though the FGT shot and the GTR shot are both highlights here. 👍 :drool:
About my Impreza shot, the color is from a tuned S2000 (Amuse?) called New Imola Orange (or something like that). And in some ways, I would agree to that. I just can't put a finger to it.

And I see that you got :drool:-ing spirits up! Too bad I removed the Drool-o-Meter since it's a bit too useless.

Thanks, mate! :cheers:

Thanks, Ky! (if I don't mind calling you to your first name) :cheers:

Shocked.png

Wait. How do you know my first name?!

Lol jking.
It's fine. :lol: :D

Great stuff for saying these are pretty old shots not 👍 Loving the lens flare on the FGT shot, and the 2nd Impreza shot :drool: Can't wait for you to (hopefully) get your GT5 back :)

Much, much much much much better Justin. Much sharper and clearer.
You're on your way to becoming a Photomode pro, I can tell.

Great stuff for saying these are pretty old shots not 👍 Loving the lens flare on the FGT shot, and the 2nd Impreza shot :drool: Can't wait for you to (hopefully) get your GT5 back :)
Yeah. I can't wait either. :dopey: Thanks, as usual, Tom! :cheers:
Much, much much much much better Justin. Much sharper and clearer.
You're on your way to becoming a Photomode pro, I can tell.
Wow. I've never had a compliment like that. Thanks, Garrett! :cheers:

Back