Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
praiano63
MAZDA RX-7 TOURING CAR // 630PP // ONLINE OK

This car can be used at 600pp also without turbo 3 and power limiter 95%. It's 1'07" Deepforest and 6'20" nordschleife also at 600pp. Fast , easy and safe any situation.
If you like a more agressive driving and allow a little oversteer, you can set a front ride height between 0 to 5 points maximum.
Adapt the max speed with the help of final gear only after you have set the gearbox.

Last picture slowGTR ,thanks.

Enjoy your drive.

><((((°> °°°°°°°°°

Good afternoon friend. When I go to this post, there is no tune for me to use. Can you check for me please.

DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8 TC // 600PP //RACING TIRES

dodgechallengertc600_zps3fab605d.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
praiano63
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8 TC // 648PP // ONLINE OK

Enjoy your drive.

Can't wait to try this out because I try your tunes with a wheel too(driving force gt wheel)it got force feedback and 900 degrees of rotation

lldantell
Can't wait to try this out because I try your tunes with a wheel too(driving force gt wheel)it got force feedback and 900 degrees of rotation

I've got a DS3 and two thumbs with nearly 1 cm of rotation. :(

DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8 TC // 648PP // ONLINE OK

Awesome tune!

Also used a modified version of your NISSAN R390 GT1 ROAD CAR '98 tune for the Rome Reverse Seasonal tonight, used it for for the Spa dry Seasonal a couple of weeks ago too!

If I get anymore Matt Black will send your way, have lots of other matts though...

Valeu! Obrigado!!!!!!

Last edited:
Awesome tune!

Also used a modified version of your NISSAN R390 GT1 ROAD CAR '98 tune for the Rome Reverse Seasonal tonight, used it for for the Spa dry Seasonal too!

Valeu! Obrigado!!!!!!

Thanks, good you like, i did it with the NSX Road, 1.10.low after more than 300 try. The first guy is 1.08 first try. GTP kolza???? something like this.:scared::scared::nervous: crazy , too fast for me.

praiano ur the best man
im using all ur tunes in all of my cars
thank u soo soo much for this work
do u have viper st10 06 tune?

Thanks, good you like, i did it with the NSX Road, 1.10.low after more than 300 try. The first guy is 1.08 first try. GTP kolza???? something like this.:scared::scared::nervous: crazy , too fast for me.

GTPL_Kolsa2 from Poland crazy fast, he used NSX road too.

I'll try the NSX Road tomorrow on Rome, and work on Tsukuba some more too, I just did a few laps until I got the gold for them. Not used to Rome track in reverse. Used stock 86 for Tsukuba, think I will add a close ratio or adjustable transmission tomorrow, play with suspension.

I really like the NSX road, so much that I have 4, same for the Nissan Road, I like the Suzuki too for non-race TTs.

Used Renault Sport trophy race car '00 for first time tonight in race with some friends, not so powerful, but I was surprised how well it handles, have you ever tried it? Identical to the Clio with same name.

Hey i just noticed you have 2 tunes for the italia. Whats the difference between the two. Are any for the one with the wing. I noticed it has one in the picture but later on you say that you have edited it after testing for no aero ? Just a little confused. Is any of them for the wing ? I take it no rigity improvement

Last edited:
praiano ur the best man
im using all ur tunes in all of my cars
thank u soo soo much for this work
do u have viper st10 06 tune?

Thanks, no SRT10 06 ,only 08 and 03, but you have 3 here https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home
Enjoy.

GTPL_Kolsa2 from Poland crazy fast, he used NSX road too.

I'll try the NSX Road tomorrow on Rome, and work on Tsukuba some more too, I just did a few laps until I got the gold for them. Not used to Rome track in reverse. Used stock 86 for Tsukuba, think I will add a close ratio or adjustable transmission tomorrow, play with suspension.

I really like the NSX road, so much that I have 4, same for the Nissan Road, I like the Suzuki too for non-race TTs.

Used Renault Sport trophy race car '00 for first time tonight in race with some friends, not so powerful, but I was surprised how well it handles, have you ever tried it? Identical to the Clio with same name.

This guy GTPL_Kolsa2 is incredible, 1st position in 1 try.. E.T for sure. The Renault Sport trophy race car '00 is the perfect tool to race with friends same specs. I need to check the specs people most use online and make a tune for it.

Hey i just noticed you have 2 tunes for the italia. Whats the difference between the two. Are any for the one with the wing. I noticed it has one in the picture but later on you say that you have edited it after testing for no aero ? Just a little confused. Is any of them for the wing ? I take it no rigity improvement

I have 3 tunes for FERRARI 458 ITALIA '09

1 sport soft no aero
1 racing tires no aero
This 2 are on the same tune sheet

1 racing tires with aerofoil.

You are right , it´s a mess, i need to organize this, to much cars but not enough time.
The one i use online regular is the racing tires no aero. I think this is my best tune.

Hey Praiano, I have question about the Camro SS 10. You said It would need a LSD to lead. What adjustments would you make to the LSD?

It´s an old tune , a special request , i will do 1 or 2 new tunes for this car. I think 550 and 600PP. In a few days. This car is one of the best car of the game.

Have a good day.

Which android app are your tunes on? I searched for grand turismo tips and tricks but didn't find anything.

He´is still developing. He sent this PM yesterday asking if i were interested and i think it will help some people that use this android things.

TheRedStig
Hey there, Im an android developer building an app designed for GT5 fans and would like to include a direct link to your tuning garage. You could post on each of your tunes "Find our tunes in the android app 'Gran Turismo 5 Tips and Tricks'". If that sounds like a plan to you please get back to me asap so i can include your garage. You can also include the exact site address you would like to link to, otherwise i will find the one that seems the most useful to our users.
Thanks

It´s an old tune , a special request , i will do 1 or 2 new tunes for this car. I think 550 and 600PP. In a few days. This car is one of the best car of the game.

Have a good day.
Awesome and thanks. I can't wait to get a hold of them when you're done.

praiano63
He´is still developing. He sent this PM yesterday asking if i were interested and i think it will help some people that use this android things.

Yeah I'm using the GTPlanet android app right now. It has some serious issues, but if there was one that linked to your tunes I would sure check it out.

Like always you did a great job, this time with a help from a friend, it was already good now it stay PRO... Congratulations, it was like watching a topgear test. Even better.
You are the king 👍👍:):)

Thanks a lot ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Racing hard tires for endurance is difficult on this cars, too much slides. I will have a look one day.

This is the contribution of "Praiano's tunes garage" for the FF summer shootout, and for the faster test driver , “Madame GTP_CSL"

MCLAREN F1 ’94 – “Madame GTP_CSL edition” pink is faster for the faster ladies.

suzukacircuit24.jpg
suzukacircuit25.jpg

This is a special edition , low HP no aerofoil version ,prize car from praiano’s tunes for the “FF summer shootout, specialy tuned for “Madame GTP_CSL” who have won the tester drivers contest.

Buy a new car
only oil change.
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
No chassis reinforcement
Fully custom transmition
Adjustable LSD
Suspension fully customizable kit

Downforce 00/00

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2370 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h = 248,5 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4388
2: 2891
3: 2214
4: 1769
5: 1429
6: 1209

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 376 km/h = 233,6 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 638 hp
weight 970 kg
perf. Points 627 pp

LSD Rear 50/50/20

Ride Height -15 / -15 can use -25 / -15 online.More comfortable.

Spring Rate 12.0/14.5
Extension 3/9
Compression 3/9
Anti-roll bars 3/5

Camber 1.4/1.8
Toe -0.12/+0.22

Brake Balance 4/7

tires R3/R3

Enjoy

This is awesome ... i am using it at 650pp , adding some ballast on the front , 1020kg 791 hp , and the car flies

sorry i correct my self , 35kg on the front , 1005 kg 786 hp , sure can use less ballast .. i am gonna try on Monza , 1 33 7 fast lap at the moment

Last edited:
Back