Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

Great set the Rally one, first picture is my favorite, is full of action... but the others are good too đź‘Ť

Thanks a lot :D It seems I managed to get the frantic, action-filled rallycross, feel into them, which is pleasing :)

Here is a preview of SVX's request - Alfa 155 Touring Car at The Ring:

Click for Lightbox

:)

The wait is over!

SVX's Request - Alfa Romeo 155 Touring Car at The 'Ring

I think this one would be nice with a premium; the low resolution ruins it...:yuck:

Click for Lightbox

Hope you like them :) Also, I've moved the preview from 500px to 640px, do you like it better now, or do you prefer the smaller preview?

jus, your request is next in line :)

Please drop me a comment :cheers:

Great job bro - the second to last one is my favorite. It would be the last one, but there are some artifacting issues with the road in the distance. Nothing a little repair tool can't fix! Nice composition on everything and great sense of speed with all the shots. Well done!

Awesome :drool:
#4 is my favorite
Thanks you Shaolin :D
Great job bro - the second to last one is my favorite. It would be the last one, but there are some artifacting issues with the road in the distance. Nothing a little repair tool can't fix! Nice composition on everything and great sense of speed with all the shots. Well done!
Thanks Primus - The artifacting is never something I've really worked out how to fix in truth, but I'm sure it'll be in the internet somewhere :lol:
Wow, great stuff. Could you do a shoot with the Alfa Romeo GT?
I see no reason why not :)
SVX
HOLY CARP THIS IS INTENSE. :eek:

:drool: :drool: :drool:
:cheers: Haha thanks SVX :lol:

jus1029's Request - Hatchbacks at Madrid

Click for Lightbox

Yes, I know that not all of them are really hatchbacks, but I just took what I got in an arcade race - I was driving the blue Alfa.

Please leave C+C :D

Thanks everyone for the nice comments - much appreciated :cheers:

As a bonus, here is my CCCL entry this week...

:lol:

13743791.jpg

Ferrari F40 at Deep Forest Raceway. Old CCCL theme from waaaay back. :lol:

Oh I'll definitely give this a shot in the next week, love the F40 :D

And thanks 20832, jus1029 and werty for the lovely comments, and for bringing up my 200 gallery replies :cheers:

:drool: great shots but one mistake in it if these are harchbacks in madrid how there is a civic at 8th and 12th :confused:

Last edited:
:drool: great shots but one mistake in it if these are harchbacks in madrid how there is a civic at 8th pic :confused:

Thanks :D As it says beneath the set, I just started an Arcade Race with the blue Alfa, and shot what I got given. There were also Elises and RX-7s, which I tried not to shoot, so it was mainly hatchbacks :)

With Top Gear returning to our screens tonight, I felt it apt to shoot a very British car at the Top Gear Test Track :) That and the fact that I'm really struggling with Fishy's request :lol: I will have Fishy's request done at some point, but I need to go back and do another shoot 'cos I'm really not happy with what I got first time round.. Anyway, here it is:

Aston Martin V12 Vantage at The Top Gear Test Track​

Click for Lightbox

Please leave some C+C :)

Latest Posts

Back