Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

I mean when I come and spread anti-R35 propaganda. :lol:
Preach on brother preach on!:👍👍

Go forth and spread the word...a new day is coming...one where you will not find yet another GT-R in your GT5!:cheers::crazy:

Oops guess that should be in the new group...:embarrassed::drool:

And a new group was formed...:dopey: Either way, Desperado, how's that Excalibur project goin'?
Just got home, eating lunch so will fire up the PS3 and see if the internet is being kind enough to allow me to access PSN this afternoon.

Preach on brother preach on!:👍👍

Go forth and spread the word...a new day is coming...one where you will not find yet another GT-R in your GT5!:cheers::crazy:

Oops guess that should be in the new group...:embarrassed::drool:

:lol:!

Perhaps when we become large enough, we can start preaching on street corners all over the forum. :lol:

But yeah until then, keep it in the group! :embarrassed:

@Niku Driver HC "Excalibur" is on share now. Can you please test it with a couple different rear damper settings? I'm thinking 3 and 2 but they might be good even higher. The 2 - 1 I have it on worked fine on Rome with SH tires and on Spa with RS tires but not so hot on Deep Forest.:scared:

@Niku Driver HC "Excalibur" is on share now. Can you please test it with a couple different rear damper settings? I'm thinking 3 and 2 but they might be good even higher. The 2 - 1 I have it on worked fine on Rome with SH tires and on Spa with RS tires but not so hot on Deep Forest.:scared:

So, you want me to see if the car works with rear damper levels over 3 and 2? Which damper levels are good for that task? 4 and 3? 5 and 4?

So, you want me to see if the car works with rear damper levels over 3 and 2? Which damper levels are good for that task? 4 and 3? 5 and 4?
Actually just need feedback on whether the 2/1 the rear dampers are set to currently as per my tune are the best or if a 3/2 or 4/3 setting would improve its handling, mainly on rougher tracks.

Okay updated the OP adding Niku Driver HC.:cheers:

Also added links for the 3 big cats and the toy.👍👍

Someday when I'm feeling a bit more motivated I'll add the PP to all the links as well as any special purpose such as Drift.

XDesperado67
Okay updated the OP adding Niku Driver HC.:cheers:

Also added links for the 3 big cats and the toy.👍👍

Someday when I'm feeling a bit more motivated I'll add the PP to all the links as well as any special purpose such as Drift.

Oh no. The old man is giving in to the pp crowd. :dopey:

Oi, one thing. My Kit Kat Jaaaaaag is no drifter! It just likes going sideways! Rid it of that shameful tag now! :grumpy:

Oi, one thing. My Kit Kat Jaaaaaag is no drifter! It just likes going sideways! Rid it of that shameful tag now! :grumpy:
You said it was for going sideways...I took that to mean it was a drift tune.:drool::lol:

Edited...happy now?

Well a RUF is born to go sideways, as is your Panther, and I don't see you labeling them as drifters as well! :lol:
The pink panther isn't meant to go sideways...if you drive it right instead of like a goof!:embarrassed:

If you don't believe me just ask praiano.:mad:

The pink panther isn't meant to go sideways...if you drive it right instead of like a goof!:embarrassed:

If you don't believe me just ask praiano.:mad:

It's sideways. :P

Anyway, is the Jaaag on share? We need to see how this mighty sword stacks up against my dragon on SS tyres. :D

And now, for a request. I have a car on share, the one you're looking for is the black one. I need someone to tell me what's wrong with it. Pleeaasse?

It's sideways. :P

Anyway, is the Jaaag on share? We need to see how this mighty sword stacks up against my dragon on SS tyres. :D

And now, for a request. I have a car on share, the one you're looking for is the black one. I need someone to tell me what's wrong with it. Pleeaasse?
"Excalibur" is on share you'll have to change tires though if you want to run it on SS.

Anyways gnight I'm off to catch a couple hours sleep before work.:drool:

@Onboy have you given "Excalibur" a test yet?

Oh and I'll have one more Jag up today...:drool:

@Onboy have you given "Excalibur" a test yet?

Oh and I'll have one more Jag up today...:drool:

Whoops. Forgot, too busy roaming the ring in my entry. :lol: I'll test it…soon today.

If it's a XJ220, I'll stab you. And I mean it.

Edit: Ok, had a quick spin in the Excalibur on SS tyres, it's pretty good, though I do have a gripe with it. It seems to roll about, not like a boat, but still a noticeable amount of body roll when you head into a bumpy corner like those on Trial Mountain. Other than that, it's very well mannered. It doesn't have much issues getting its power down, but the roll does cause some understeer when the weight is being flung about forwards and back. But I suspect that this won't be an issue on the grippier RS tyres.

Last edited:
Ok, so I've driven the Excalibur for a while, and I'm impressed. The car is fast, but sometimes I feel that the tail wants to slide really badly on some tracks (Monza for example). I have driven the car with the original settings, so I might drive it with different rear damper settings.

Ok, so I've driven the Excalibur for a while, and I'm impressed. The car is fast, but sometimes I feel that the tail wants to slide really badly on some tracks (Monza for example). I have driven the car with the original settings, so I might drive it with different rear damper settings.
Thanks let me know if you find a better rear damper rate.:cheers:

So after a long shootout, I decided to head down to the local Cafe to take in a few drinks. I sat down at the bar and asked the owner of this cafe, Harvey Wallbanger, what he had new on the menu.
"We got some cats" he said
"Um, no thanks" I replied.
"Well, we have a sphincter?"
Don't we all I thought.
"No!" I said with disscust. What kind of place is this.
"Then we have a Goat."
I was ready to leave, untill I was told that I misunderstood all of what ole Harvey was trying to sell, and that the "sphincter" is really the "Spectre", which is completely different. So I found a Caddy of my own, gave it to the Outlaws to tune it, and headed to the track.
circuitdespafrancorchamzn.jpg

Now with 995 horses it is bound to be fast, and it is. You reach 200MPH faster then you'd think was possible, but sometimes all that power can catch you off gaurd and the rear (even on racing rubber) will brake lose
circuitdespafrancorchamtt.jpg

The gearing for the car matches the power and torque perfectly. I just love the shift points to up shift, and down shift.

The only problem I found was that if you are not on your toes the car will kill you, but that's not a problem with the tune, but more a problem with the driver :dopey:
circuitdespafrancorchamdj.jpg

Would I recommend this car to anyone? Hell yes! Is it safe for none good drivers? Well it was tuned by Harvey, and driven by me, so even a blind monkey could learn to drive this car.
Just be careful when you strap in, and enjoy the drive... oh I don't give reviews, but if I were to score this tune it would be a 8 out of 10.
Good job 👍 :dopey:
specialstageroute7s.jpg

@krenkme thanks for the pictures and "non?" review.:D

Glad you liked the "Spectre" and are still around to talk about it after driving it.:cheers:

I noticed you rated it 8 out of 10, can I ask what it missed out on for those last couple of points? I'm always looking to improve tunes and while the "Spectre" has gotten very good marks from several people now its by no means "perfect".

Oh and have you had a chance to try out the transmission I used for the "Hellfish"? I'm thinking that type of setup in our Goats and other cars with similar power curves could be very helpful for people that drive using an automatic transmission.👍👍

XDesperado67
@krenkme thanks for the pictures and "non?" review.:D

Glad you liked the "Spectre" and are still around to talk about it after driving it.:cheers:

I noticed you rated it 8 out of 10, can I ask what it missed out on for those last couple of points? I'm always looking to improve tunes and while the "Spectre" has gotten very good marks from several people now its by no means "perfect".

Oh and have you had a chance to try out the transmission I used for the "Hellfish"? I'm thinking that type of setup in our Goats and other cars with similar power curves could be very helpful for people that drive using an automatic transmission.👍👍

I guess I should have said over all, car and tune, was a 8/10. Tune alone is a 9.95 out of 10 ( we , as tuners, can always improve I believe) The car is just so quick and the imputs into the car are lightning quick, so much that a bad driver like me can't quite handle it :dopey:

I have not tried the 'Cuda yet, but I may get to it today. I need to see how you handled the transmission.

:dopey:

It's a dream for many...

A car that provides a comfortable ride to and from the office...

Has the class and style to match yours for a night on the town...

But come track day turns into a no holds barred beast that devours the track and leaves the competition in its dust...

You need look no further...

Harvey Wallbanger gives you the ultimate big cat for Road and Track...

Circuit2520de2520Spa-Francorchamps-3.jpg

"Apex Predator"

Coming soon
Based on the Jaguar, XKR Coupe '10​

Did Jaguar recently bribe us or something? What's with all the Jaaagggss?! :lol: Meh, I'm doin' the XKR Lux and the XJ220 though. :P

And I'm going to do what I've been promising myself for ages, and to release the Dragon. :D

Did Jaguar recently bribe us or something? What's with all the Jaaagggss?! :lol: Meh, I'm doin' the XKR Lux and the XJ220 though. :P

And I'm going to do what I've been promising myself for ages, and to release the Dragon. :D
This last one was in response to someone's request thread in the main forum. Looking like I won't get it published until tomorrow though.:embarrassed:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Chasin’ The Dragon

The year of the Dragon has come among us. At least, for me. So as a celebration, here’s a car tuned to be what dragon’s should be. A loud, proud, agile creature that demands respect.

‘nuff said?

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Tom’s X540 Chaser ’00
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Wine Red Mica
Wheels: Advan RSII
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: --
Window Weight Reduction: --
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sport
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Sport
Turbo Kit: High RPM

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 112
2)Set Final Gear to 2.500
1st=3.060
2nd=2.165
3rd=1.671
4th=1.236
5th=0.976

Should display an indicated top speed of 240 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 7
Acceleration: 50
Braking: 5

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/1.0
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.00
Ride Height: -45/-45
Spring Rate: 13.8/11.2
Dampers (Extension): 4/4
Dampers (Compression): 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3

Brakes
5/6

The car has 555 PP, weighs 1490Kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 667 HP and produces 487ft-lb torque@6800 rpm with a 7800 rpm redline.

Notes:

Ok, to celebrate the release of the Dragon, I'm talking about it!

Chasing the Dragon (Toyota Chaser by Tom's)

Ok, so Onboy released a 650 hp-plus Toyota to celebrate the Year of the Double Dragon Ball. How is it? Well, don't expect a easy going race sedan (that is what the Commodore 500 is for:sly:), expect lots of sliding and crazy speed. Drift masters will love this car, the others need to tame it in order to do such. It's not a uncontrollable car by any means, It's just a dragon. A fire breathing dragon, that is. It is a strong car for racing, all it needs is proper control to win. No other things to bother, just lots of sliding. Slidiiiiiing!

Plus:

• Lots of powaaah!
    Goes fast
    It's a Chaser! (I like'em, don't you know...)

Minus: (Just where the driver (aka me:crazy:) fails)

• Slides, slides and some more slides
    It is wild everywhere if you don't use that right pedal properly
    Slidiiiiing!:dopey:

Pics to come soon.

Last edited:
Ok, to celebrate the release of the Dragon, I'm talking about it!

Chasing the Dragon (Toyota Chaser by Tom's)

Ok, so Onboy released a 650 hp-plus Toyota to celebrate the Year of the Double Dragon Ball. How is it? Well, don't expect a easy going race sedan (that is what the Commodore 500 is for:sly:), expect lots of sliding and crazy speed. Drift masters will love this car, the others need to tame it in order to do such. It's not a uncontrollable car by any means, It's just a dragon. A fire breathing dragon, that is. It is a strong car for racing, all it needs is proper control to win. No oversteer, just lots of sliding. Slidiiiiiing!

Plus:

• Lots of powaaah!
    Goes fast
    It's a Chaser! (I like'em, don't you know...)

Minus: (Just where the driver (aka me:crazy:) fails)

• Slides, slides and some more slides
    It is wild everywhere if you don't use that right pedal properly
    Slidiiiiing!:dopey:

Pics to come soon.

Sliding but without oversteering? What, as in just a general lack of grip up front? It should grip nicely if you time the throttle well, but the sliding is something I've yet to properly cure. Seems like running the spring rates at equal numbers are causing it…

Edit: Also, if you google 'Chasing the dragon', you'd see what it actually means. ;)

Last edited:
Sliding but without oversteering? What, as in just a general lack of grip up front? It should grip nicely if you time the throttle well, but the sliding is something I've yet to properly cure. Seems like running the spring rates at equal numbers are causing it…

Edit: Also, if you google 'Chasing the dragon', you'd see what it actually means. ;)

Oops, typo.:dunce: It does grip good with throtte control, I wrote that the wrong way...:ouch: Well, either way, great sedan, as wild as a dragon.

By the way, fitting name, you would have to do that (chasing the dragon) to drive this without wanting to do it...:dopey:

Back