Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

Great job! Everytime I see the V12 Vantage and the Aventador (As well as the Bug and Route X) it makes me want the DLC even more.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

are you sure that car was in the show today i know its a British but the boys didn't buy it in India :odd: just kidding :lol: great pics anyway 👍

Great job! Everytime I see the V12 Vantage and the Aventador (As well as the Bug and Route X) it makes me want the DLC even more.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Thanks, if I were you, I'd buy it if you have the money, the Aventador and Vantage are AMAZING!
Great shots :drool:
Cheers :)
SVX
I LOVE your editing style. :drool:
Thanks SVX, I actually use a very, very simple method, and each picture takes roughly 2-3 minutes to edit fully, but it seems to work :D
Very cool photos 👍

(the 10th picture looks like I had weed and got crazy) :P
Haha, I was going for the kind of abstract look :lol:
are you sure that car was in the show today i know its a British but the boys didn't buy it in India :odd: just kidding :lol: great pics anyway 👍
Yeah, it wasn't driven on the show, in fact they didn't put any car round the track...
Very nice update 👍
Very nice TopGear - Hommage Set!
Well done!
Cheers 20832 :D

A set I quickly knocked up this morning

Thanks to at1503 for giving me a reason to revisit this location and car :D

458 at Spa

PMC Entry

I think this show my improvement since I started, as this was my first set too, and it's interesting to compare them :)
All of these have 2-3 minute edits, other than the PMC entry

Please leave some C+C​

Ok, so I've just found out today that I need a pretty urgent operation tomorrow, so nothing more from me for at least a day and a bit. Hopefully I'll be released to come home tomorrow and not have to stay in hospital, but you never know with the NHS :lol: Anyway, at least the hospital has wi-fi so I can catch up with GTPlanet when I wake up :sly:

Oh, and please comment on the shots above, I don't bite :lol: much...

Talk about overkill, you nearly knocked me out with how good them pics are, and now you have a major operation. Mind asking whats up with ya?

I have pretty severe Crohn's Disease, and it's flared up pretty bad this week, so they have to investigate to see what exactly has happened, although they have a pretty good idea, and it would be easily manageable if that is the case :)

Great pics F458! Sorry to hear about the health issues and I hope you get better soon. :)

Oh no! A disease! Hope you'll be alright, Thomas! :)

Hope you get well soon. Pretty nasty stuff, a good friend of mine has/had this.

Thank you all for your get well soons :) Tell me about it being nasty, I've had 4 operations in the last 9 months... :indiff: Anyway, I had the operation today, and it seemed to all go to plan, and I've just got home from the hospital, so all being well I should be back with some new stuff either tomorrow or Thursday :)

Right, I'm back, all fit and well (pretty much), with my next set

Fishy's Request - Ferrari F40 at Deep Forest Raceway

Sorry for the rather large size of the update, I couldn't resist the beauty of the F40 :sly:

Please drop a comment below with any feedback/improvements :)

It's... honestly even better than what I expected... :lol: Great shots, pretty much all of them. 👍

Nice work bro - especially like the 6th and 7th shots. They are understated, making them realistic looking, yet still interesting and well framed.

Beautiful shots :drool:
Nicely done 👍
Cheers Shaolin :cheers:
It's... honestly even better than what I expected... :lol: Great shots, pretty much all of them. 👍
:lol: Haha, well I'm glad you enjoyed them :D
BkS
All of them are so good! But my personal favourite is the first shot.
Thanks a lot BkS :)
Gorgeous pics:drool:.
Much appreciated :)
:lol: Thanks Jus :)
Great update No. 6,7,9 are awesome 👍
Thanks, I went for a slightly different editing style on those 3, and was a bit sceptical at first, but grew to like them :D Glad you do too :)
Very good F40 shots 👍
Cheers Solo :)
Nice work bro - especially like the 6th and 7th shots. They are understated, making them realistic looking, yet still interesting and well framed.
As I said, I was going for a little bit of a different style, so glad it came out well :D

Here is a preview of my next set, a set that has been attempted by many a GTPlanet member, and I have never seen a bad set, so I decided to have a go myself. I really had a ball shooting these, so I shot enough to have at least 2, maybe 3 sets :) Anyway, enough rambling, here is the preview:

Click for Lightbox

I think I'm also going to replace my current 2.0 entry with this on the "Sunny" side :) In fact, I am, right now :lol:

BkS
LFA shot is awesome.
Thanks BkS :)
It is rather nice :sly:

LFA at the 'Ring - Part 1

I'm starting to think I chose the wrong one for my 2.0 entry, although I've got no changes left :nervous: Oh well, I still like the one I've chosen :)

Part 2 to come tomorrow :)

Please give some feedback 👍

Back