Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

I hope I'm never going to beat that, I hate it. :P I do weird stuff anyways, lack of sleep or not so don't feel bad. :lol:

Maybe do it again? :lol:

Great shots, Tom! 👍 Maybe edit for this gallery.

Maybe do it again? :lol:

Great shots, Tom! 👍 Maybe edit for this gallery.
I might edit it at some point if I ever get the time, and thanks :D
I really like No.5. I just have this thing with minimalism/simplistic shots.
Thanks slzk, it was the only one where I really got decent lighting really..

Here is a quick set taken for the 2.0 competition:

Audi RS6 at the 'Ring

Last one is my entry this time, I think I've made the right choice :)

Was going to use the Lolvo, but I have loads of work, so no time to clean it up really, which is a shame.. :nervous:

Please leave a comment :D

The last RS6 shot is just fantastic! I love the way you captured the sunlight. Excellent job good sir! 👍

Great shots - I think you made the right choice for your entry too. ;) 👍
Love the lighting in this set !
Great shots
SVX
Love the first CCCL shot and the entire RS6 Set.
I love the colours and lighting in your shots :drool:. keep up the good work :) 👍

Many thanks all, these comments are greatly appreciated :D

Here are some tournament qualifier rejects now the poll has closed:

Ferraris at Rome

My actual entry

Karts at Kart Space

I hope I made the right choice :nervous:
Although that doesn't really matter, as all I needed to do was get through, and I did that :D

Any feedback would still be nice though :)

I think any of those would have made it though really well, its a great selection of photos you have taken there 👍

Great shots! My fav is #2, but your actual entry is great too. ;) Karts set is really nice and colorful!

I think any of those would have made it though really well, its a great selection of photos you have taken there 👍

For me, you made the right choice, although there are many great shots here :)

Thanks all, I think I regret not entering #2 from the Ferrari set now, because it was a bit more unique, and I think it would have garnered more votes, but I'm very happy just to have made it, and I'm looking forward to seeing who I draw in the next round :D

Thanks everyone :D I'm devoting tonight and maybe tomorrow to the tournament (determined to give RG a bit of a fight at least :lol:) so nothing in here until Wednesday probably :)

Passed 5000 views on Flickr today :D To celebrate I have.. not much really - just a couple of entries for this week :sly:

PMC Week 65

2.0 Week 65

Pretty happy with PMC, not so much with 2.0..
Please give feedback as always :cheers:

I'm getting dizzy when I look too long at your first pic, but that's probably just me! :D Second one is great! Pretty realistic too! 👍

For the 300th gallery post, I'm giving you a bit of a cryptic preview of my next set. Hint - if you look really closely you should figure out what it is...

Full set should be up at the weekend :)

Also, thanks for the kind responses about the competition entries, much appreciated :D

Back