Adrianf1 photography \ Gallery HD | 25/06/12 / RED BULL HANGAR-7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 470 comments
  • 46,429 views
Superb use of graining :) just the right amount!
 
XJR-9.png






































​
 
Last edited:
flickr is the magic keyword , need to add AAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL of them to my FAVS !!!
 
flickr is the magic keyword , need to add AAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL of them to my FAVS !!!

For now I will continue in Picasa, thank you very much! 👍
 
That is so damn awesome. 👍
 
Stunning job on capturing the green trees and shrub in the location. 👍 There's a lack of it but you made us know it's there!
 
You really loved that set of pics with the Jag huh (so many pics)?! :dopey: I understand you because they are extremely well done:drool:. Amazing sharpness:).
 
Such a nice atmosphere in these! 👍
 
8th, 10th, 13th, 15th, 33rd & 34th are my favourites. 👍
 
Awesome set! :drool:👍 DAT backfire shot! :eek:
 
Very nice! Incredible shot of the SV!
 
That second shot looks like the ICE Graphic Enhancer from GTA IV! :drool:
 
Great sets - I really liked the Jag set in particular. Wonderful realism in some of those shots. Nice work!
 
Original:
2gtrf4m.jpg


Edition V1:
Deep%252520Forest%252520C4.jpg


Edition V2:
Deep%252520Forest%252520C4%252520Nevando.jpg


Made by me in Photoshop, hope you like!
 
I like the last shot best. 👍
 
Last shot is pretty cool:)👍
 
Ugly car! 👎:yuck: Beautiful set! :drool:👍
 
The first shot: :drool:👍 Great job, Adrian!
 
Great shots of the Aventador, but that Challenger shot... Wow.
 
Back