Gran Turismo 7 Partners With Red Bull for Capture Point Competition and Walmart Super Formula Promo

• Thread starter Famine
  • 29 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Last edited:
Excellent, I shall just be heading down to my nearest Walmart then!

unknown-42.png

Might be a while..

So everyone with access to a Walmart can generate any numbers of voucher with a receipt scanned ? I guess some people in the US will start dealing and buying Cans for us europoors then?

Walmart isn't a brand I would associate with Gran Turismo and isn't looked open too fondly here. I guess at least it's not a Walmart livery but that Redbull livery is like 15 minutes in the livery editor and pretty unremarkable. Oh and to the person flying 14 hours to Walmart. You skipped past the one in Newfoundland Canada. Save yourself a couple hours! Haha

Oh and to the person flying 14 hours to Walmart. You skipped past the one in Newfoundland Canada. Save yourself a couple hours!
Unless they've finally decided to invade, Newfoundland isn't part of the USA.
This is a swing and a miss. Walmart is a hellscape.
Well, there's always the online option.

And the photography competition that's unrelated to Walmart...

Pretty sure deities have very little to do with the geopolitics of North America, or Walmart and Red Bull's decision to limit this promotion to Walmart's US stores only.
It's alright. She moves in mysterious ways.

I have submitted my receipt. It said "You will receive a code in the next several weeks"
I did that couple days ago and it said same thing to me, i was under the assumption that it would send code soon as they verified receipt like it said, so i am a little upset, dont know who to contact to see if that "several weeks" part is correct

I have submitted my receipt. It said "You will receive a code in the next several weeks"

I did that couple days ago and it said same thing to me, i was under the assumption that it would send code soon as they verified receipt like it said, so i am a little upset, dont know who to contact to see if that "several weeks" part is correct
Y'all are both lucky it didn't reply with "Soon".

So that’s how it works? I uploaded mine and a message saying “failed communicating with the app, please try again” appeared, I tried back but keeps failing, I sent an email to Redbull but they only reply your receipt is uploaded and valid!

Got my code yesterday and not sure why i thought the red bull car was going to be something different and unique in races

Back