Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Thanks for your tunes praiano, I have been using them for about a month on many cars (a miura today). Keep up the good work. Very happy you have joined the gtp wrs as well.

This transmission is ok if you have the engine 3 tuning.
If you don´t have any engine tune stage (stock) , with only exhaust ,air filter.... this kind of parts, then the ratios are differents , use this one.

Transmission how to process: FOR NO ENGINE TUNE
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3070 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.706
2: 1.942
3: 1.459
4: 1.139
5: 0.920
6: 0.768
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h = 222 mph

After this you don´t have to set the top speed or gears ratios again. If not you have to do all this again.
To change your max speed and adapt it to any track, use the FINAL GEAR ONLY. Lower value = increase max speed // Higher value = decrease max speed.
Go on the ring, check the max speed you can reach moving the FINAL GEAR up and down, then let some room for draft and it´s OK. Done.

thanks bro u helpd me aloott

I fought with this event for a while last night (500pp seasonal) best I could get with the few cars I tried was 3.04.3xx. I gave up. I seen a few people say it was an easy run in the Shelby Series One, so I tried it, 3.06.xxx, so i grabbed your tune for the car from here, and on the next run I pulled 3.01.539, on the first try! thanks for the great tune!👍

One thing though, your gear ratios need updating, as 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th, could not be set the way you recommend.

This shelby is one of the fastest US 500PP for sure,perhaps we will se it in a few in the top 10 of seasonal ?? And above all it´s a great drive.
For gears ratios it depend of the part you add on. If you want you can build your own gearbox with the tutorial at the beginning of my garage. Easy and fast.

Thanks for your tunes praiano, I have been using them for about a month on many cars (a miura today). Keep up the good work. Very happy you have joined the gtp wrs as well.
Thanks, you´re welcome. The GTP WRS is a great challenge for me now, i love to take part to those time attack. A lot of very fast people:ouch::ouch:. I think they over estimated my capacity with this division 1 bronze.... I can see i´m not so fast, till now.... But i´ll do my best ,let´s see .....

Have a good day.

This transmission is ok if you have the engine 3 tuning.
If you don´t have any engine tune stage (stock) , with only exhaust ,air filter.... this kind of parts, then the ratios are differents , use this one.

thanks bro u helpd me aloott

You´re welcome.

Praiano your Minolta tune is legit bro. You pretty much tamed a 1000hp race car. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks my friend, enjoy your drive, nice avatar ....:):)

MAZDA RX-7 TOURING CAR // 630PP // ONLINE OK

This car can be used at 600pp also without turbo 3 and power limiter 95%. It's 1'07" Deepforest and 6'20" nordschleife also at 600pp. Fast , easy and safe any situation.
If you like a more agressive driving and allow a little oversteer, you can set a front ride height between 0 to 5 points maximum.
Adapt the max speed with the help of final gear only after you have set the gearbox.

nrburgringnordschleife4y.jpg

rx7tc.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4e.jpg

pehllSvQEgvsvHDKcqD_0.jpg

Last picture slowGTR ,thanks.

Enjoy your drive.

><((((°> °°°°°°°°°

6:25.950,that faster than a stock zonda r and the challenger tc and that is just amazing because it dont feel as quick as the zonda but the handling is just unbelievable! it got as much grip as you ever need. this is my favorite car for the nurburgring because it feel like it was made for this track. the challenger tc is almost as good but the rx7 tc is for people who want to drive it hard like me

Last edited:
6:26.950,that faster than a stock zonda r and the challenger tc and that is just amazing because it dont feel as quick as the zonda but the handling is just unbelievable! it got as much grip as you ever need. this is my favorite car for the nurburgring because it feel like it was made for this track. the challenger tc is almost as good but the rx7 tc is for people who want to drive it hard like me

Good you like it, the tune was finished at the ring, but it´s all around.
Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I have 2 Honda HSC 03 and now 1 new Acura HSC Concept 04. There are exactly the same cars.
So i can give 1 of my 2 Honda HSC. I know some people don´t have it , so just tell me if you want to have the fastest 550PP road car. I will send you one.
First to ask will have it, but please ,only if you don´t have the car. No traders.:grumpy:

Late christmas gift.:dunce::dunce::)👍

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°°

is this a tune that your not posting?? Just wondering NVM i dont have the car.

is this a tune that your not posting?? Just wondering NVM i dont have the car.

Hi, the tune is here, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6560557#post6560557 You can use it for Honda HSC 03 or Acura HSC Concept 04, they are exactly the same cars.
I already give the second one honda i had but you can have it there,A-Spec Endurance Grand Valley 300km: Honda HSC '03 (S), it´s a prize car.

Have a good day.

Hello Praiano. Congratulations on your setups.
How to write apology. I am writing in Spanish using a translator.

Today I have an endurance championship using "Super GT 500" on Suzuka-58 laps.
I use Motul Autech Nissan GT-R '08.
The race conditions are:
-500 Hp / 1100 kg
-Soft Sport Tyres
-Helps allowed: ABS, TCS (I use only ABS = 1).
To adjust my car I copied the settings you did to YMS Tomica YELLOWHAT NISSAN GT-R '08. My surprise was that I love how it lets ride. The only problem I have is the heavy wear of the front wheels. At 9 turns the front wheels are left with 1/4 and the rear over half. Could you tell me how to solve the problem without losing the good feelings I have with the car and without losing much speed?

tunes:

Transmission: I have configured as you say in your manual.

Power 500 hp
Weight 1130 kg
Perf. pp. 607 points

Downforce 40/65

Rear LSD 8/25/5

Ride Height -15 / -7

Spring Rate 17.7/13.2
Extension 9/3
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3

Camber 1.5/1.2
Toe -0.10 / +0.15

Brake balance 5/7

Tires S3/S3

Thank you very much. I will keep reading all your comments with great interest.

Hello Praiano. Congratulations on your setups.
How to write apology. I am writing in Spanish using a translator.

Today I have an endurance championship using "Super GT 500" on Suzuka-58 laps.
I use Motul Autech Nissan GT-R '08.
The race conditions are:
-500 Hp / 1100 kg
-Soft Sport Tyres
-Helps allowed: ABS, TCS (I use only ABS = 1).
To adjust my car I copied the settings you did to YMS Tomica YELLOWHAT NISSAN GT-R '08. My surprise was that I love how it lets ride. The only problem I have is the heavy wear of the front wheels. At 9 turns the front wheels are left with 1/4 and the rear over half. Could you tell me how to solve the problem without losing the good feelings I have with the car and without losing much speed?

tunes:

Transmission: I have configured as you say in your manual.

Power 500 hp
Weight 1130 kg
Perf. pp. 607 points

Downforce 40/65

Rear LSD 8/25/5

Ride Height -15 / -7

Spring Rate 17.7/13.2
Extension 9/3
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3

Camber 1.5/1.2
Toe -0.10 / +0.15

Brake balance 5/7

Tires S3/S3

Thank you very much. I will keep reading all your comments with great interest.

Hi, the only solution without doing a new tune is to equal Dampers :Ext/Comp and ARB.
The car is not so different, lap time is the same at racing cruising speed, between 2.01.500 and 2.02.000 . The tires waste at the same speed , rear does not change, but front eat less .

The original tune will be more efficient for time attack for example, because of the more agressive front.

Try it and tell me if it´s ok for you.

Enjoy your drive.

Extension 4/4
Compression 3/3
Anti-roll bars 3/3

Hello praiano!
Your tunes have been very useful!Do you have DLC car pack 2 and 3 ?If so,a GTR Black Edition or a Aventador would be unbeatable with your tunes!
Keep up the good work 👍

Hello praiano!
Your tunes have been very useful!Do you have DLC car pack 2 and 3 ?If so,a GTR Black Edition or a Aventador would be unbeatable with your tunes!
Keep up the good work 👍

No DLC 2&3 , PD change the rules to buy it and i can´t buy it anymore from where i am or nobody can buy it for me.
Sorry.

I think PD have to give me this DLC or to anybody that do this kind of things for free. After all it´s a benevolance work , we are doing, but a lot of people still enjoy their game and still buy their DLC because of us.
I receive a lot of PM talking about this.

Hi, the only solution without doing a new tune is to equal Dampers :Ext/Comp and ARB.
The car is not so different, lap time is the same at racing cruising speed, between 2.01.500 and 2.02.000 . The tires waste at the same speed , rear does not change, but front eat less .

The original tune will be more efficient for time attack for example, because of the more agressive front.

Try it and tell me if it´s ok for you.

Enjoy your drive.

Extension 4/4
Compression 3/3
Anti-roll bars 3/3

Thank you for your answer.
I tried the new tune and it works.
In the previous post I forgot to mention that the car has understeer and perhaps this causes wear on the front wheels. Could it be? It seems to me that the understeer increases with the new tune. How can correct understeer?

praiano63
No DLC 2&3 , PD change the rules to buy it and i can´t buy it anymore from where i am or nobody can buy it for me.
Sorry.

I think PD have to give me this DLC or to anybody that do this kind of things for free. After all it´s a benevolance work , we are doing, but a lot of people still enjoy their game and still buy their DLC because of us.
I receive a lot of PM talking about this.

That looks bad.If at least you could borrow DLC cars you could borrow it from someone else

Thank you for your answer.
I tried the new tune and it works.
In the previous post I forgot to mention that the car has understeer and perhaps this causes wear on the front wheels. Could it be? It seems to me that the understeer increases with the new tune. How can correct understeer?

This tune is all around. For any kind /level of driver. Like this it´s fast and safe. Safety give confidence and speed in a race. If you lke it more sharp low the rear.
Now it´s Ride Height -15 / -7, you can low to Ride Height -15 / -15 or Ride Height -15 / -20. Till you feel comfortable.

That looks bad.If at least you could borrow DLC cars you could borrow it from someone else

Surely someone with the same playstation account region as Praiano's could gift him the network card. codes needed to top up his account, the man works around the clock on his tunes so we can just grab them without any time or effort so we can have a better experience driving the cars, if it's too much trouble contact me and i'll add the funds .
Praiano what region is your account in?👍

Surely someone with the same playstation account region as Praiano's could gift him the network card. codes needed to top up his account, the man works around the clock on his tunes so we can just grab them without any time or effort so we can have a better experience driving the cars, if it's too much trouble contact me and i'll add the funds .
Praiano what region is your account in?👍

This would be great if it work, but my account is in Brasil, with the adress of my House in: Paracuru - Ceara - Brasil.
I don´t think there is Network card in Brasil. I go there only in may now, if i had a credit card i would be easy to buy by PSN, but mine is over and to take another only at my bank personally in Brasil.

Sure the test track must be great to tune....:)👍

Thanks a lot to try to help me. Have a good day my friend.

This would be great if it work, but my account is in Brasil, with the adress of my House in: Paracuru - Ceara - Brasil.
I don´t think there is Network card in Brasil. I go there only in may now, if i had a credit card i would be easy to buy by PSN, but mine is over and to take another only at my bank personally in Brasil.

Sure the test track must be great to tune....:)👍

Thanks a lot to try to help me. Have a good day my friend.

Surely credit card is not the only way to pay, at most of the big electrical stores here you can buy the network card that has the ten or twelve numbers needed to imput into the playstation account, so someone that uses a Brazilian account should be able to buy one and FR you the numbers.
May is too long to wait for you to go back to go back to Brasil :)

I would like to request a tune of the Trial Celica please. At the max tune of 400hp(540pp) I am having a lot of trouble with understeer coming out of corners :D. I have only seen a couple of tunes for this car and they are at 500pp and don't suit me very well. All of your tunes I have tried fit me very well.

jtv90069
I would like to request a tune of the Trial Celica please. At the max tune of 400hp(540pp) I am having a lot of trouble with understeer coming out of corners :D. I have only seen a couple of tunes for this car and they are at 500pp and don't suit me very well. All of your tunes I have tried fit me very well.

I know Dr_Slump did a 500pp one a while ago for a Wallbanger event. I would recommend that as a starting point.

Mr Praiano Sir, can you please think of a car in the game that you would like. It can be a 0/0/0 car if that is what you want. In a week I will check back and see what you come up with. Then I will find that car for you. Just my way of saying thank you.

I really like the 400PP Nordschleife tune for the MR2. I was stunned how controllable a mr on cs had become! Other than top speed, what would you change for the autumn ring? I have an event coming up and I think that car would work well. The restictions are about the same, but we can detune 5% max. Any help is very appreciated!

praino, why do you stand by the HSC 03, is the best? i tried it against the usual M3 CSL, NSX Type R @ 550pp i just think its hard to say its better. I play a lot online and i can't say it wipes the floor with other cars at 550pp. The handling is no better then the M3, the acceleration is no better either. am i missing something here?

m_star01
praino, why do you stand by the HSC 03, is the best? i tried it against the usual M3 CSL, NSX Type R @ 550pp i just think its hard to say its better. I play a lot online and i can't say it wipes the floor with other cars at 550pp. The handling is no better then the M3, the acceleration is no better either. am i missing something here?

Maybe it all gels together better.

Hi, this is a tune i have, i use it online 500PP sport soft. I have tested it MAX Racing soft with mini aerofoil, and it´s 2.00 Suzuka online. For a 536PP it´s a very good time. I will not publish it officially because it don´t work any track. This car work well on the ring and some other few tracks. Not Laguna seca ...???!!!

Test it , if it´s ok for what you want to race with.

trialcelica.jpg

I know Dr_Slump did a 500pp one a while ago for a Wallbanger event. I would recommend that as a starting point.

Mr Praiano Sir, can you please think of a car in the game that you would like. It can be a 0/0/0 car if that is what you want. In a week I will check back and see what you come up with. Then I will find that car for you. Just my way of saying thank you.

What is 0/0/0 ????

I really like the 400PP Nordschleife tune for the MR2. I was stunned how controllable a mr on cs had become! Other than top speed, what would you change for the autumn ring? I have an event coming up and I think that car would work well. The restictions are about the same, but we can detune 5% max. Any help is very appreciated!

I have tested this car on several tracks, not Autumn ring, but it´s ONLINE OK and as safe as possible, good for fast track like the ring . Try the other MRS-V-edition`02 i have on share, it´s a better car for shorter track with low and medium corners.

550PP / racing soft tires is the most popular racing online, it´s not the one i prefer , but on the tracks where i test my best cars the Honda or acura HSC`03 is faster than all the rest. Ring, Suzuka...... I don´t know any other road car(real one) 550PP race soft with me driving ,under 2:00.000 on Suzuka. And it´s 2 sc faster than all my others cars on the ring.
The best thing would be a shootout to be sure, but not for me, i am sure of this already .

Have a good day everybody.

Back