Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I'm still involved with the 425pp /comfort soft quest for the actual shootout.

Have a good day my friend.
Hey amigo check the shootout thread, CSLACR set the PP at 420 for those making the second round, not 425. Just wanted to make sure your looking for the right cars since you can't use power limiter, only ballast allowed.👍👍

Hey amigo check the shootout thread, CSLACR set the PP at 420 for those making the second round, not 425. Just wanted to make sure your looking for the right cars since you can't use power limiter, only ballast allowed.👍👍

Ok my friend, thanks, i had already my 2 top cars at 425 but there is no problem , i still can fis both to 5 PP less.
It will be fast :):) very fast.:nervous::nervous:

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

NISSAN GT-R R35 Touring Car // 675PP // ONLINE OK

My first DLC car. Tuned on every kind of track, solid base tune for who want to race online with a fast ,balanced , easy car. Lot of grip, no surprises.

gtr35tc.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4n.jpg

Pictures below by slowGTR, one more time greats pics, congratulations,thanks.
o5yOwWhtGjc7V5AcMb_0.jpg

xoaQ9Vr6bB6WfheRrs1_0.jpg

haalZWCmrENsfpdaddR_0.jpg

i did 6:05.035 around the nurburgring but i had the initial torque on 7 because well 1 i use a dfgt and 2 i think the initial torque at 10 give it too much front end grip but i was pushing that car to the absolute limit and this thing just sticks

i did 6:05.035 around the nurburgring but i had the initial torque on 7 because well 1 i use a dfgt and 2 i think the initial torque at 10 give it too much front end grip but i was pushing that car to the absolute limit and this thing just sticks

great time.....:):)👍 Easy fast car. :scared: ....

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey just wondering if you ever tested (got round to it) the mclaren f1 gtr race car online ?? (i 'm having major problems with it ? If you havn't and you have the car would you mind finalising a online tune for it ??

cheers man.
whenever you can. No rush

Last edited:
Hey just wondering if you ever tested (got round to it) the mclaren f1 gtr race car online ?? (i 'm having major problems with it ? If you havn't and you have the car would you mind finalising a online tune for it ??

cheers man.

Not yet, i have the car since a few weeks, i need to check.

TOYOTA 86 GT '12 // 450PP & 500PP // SPORT SOFT // ONLINE OK

Just drive it.... better than words.... ><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

toyota86gt500.jpg

r5WXdCNrXgfWfen0DiU_0.jpg

Picture by slowGTR (up)
toyots86gt450.jpg

kyotogion4u.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

I don't usually use other people's tunes but I got lazy and wanted to try something real quick for the 86' so I popped into the number one tuning garage on GTPlanet and gave this one a shot. All I can say is, spectacular!!! I only drove it on Deep Forest Reverse but for me that's the toughest test for a tune outside of the 'Ring and I was able to run consistent high 1:21's at 450 PP on SS tires with a best of a blistering 1:21.5!!!
Excellent work again Praiano!!

I don't usually use other people's tunes but I got lazy and wanted to try something real quick for the 86' so I popped into the number one tuning garage on GTPlanet and gave this one a shot. All I can say is, spectacular!!! I only drove it on Deep Forest Reverse but for me that's the toughest test for a tune outside of the 'Ring and I was able to run consistent high 1:21's at 450 PP on SS tires with a best of a blistering 1:21.5!!!
Excellent work again Praiano!!

Thanks a lot my friend , this is a fast car yes, but i will publish a faster one in a few days, road car 1.19.500 / 450pp/ SS.
Enjoy your drive

Hi, i've posted an offline tune yesterday for this car, waiting my internet connection to approve it online. Test it, any feedback will be welcome to finish it, this week end i hope.

Have a good day.

Nissan SILVIA spec R AERO S15 RM.

LSD 10/32/8

AERO TO MAX VALUE.

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -5/-15
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 7.0/8.5
Dampers Extension: 6/6
Dampers Compression: 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/2
Camber: 2.0/1.8
Toe: +0.04/+0.08

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

Enjoy your drive.

Hey praiano63 did you ever test this car and approve it for online use? Thanks!

cheers man.

MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR ‘97 // 683PP // ONLINE OK

bmw_mclarenf1.jpg

bmw-mclarenf1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Tune update, ONLINE OK.

Trying it now , will let you know how it goes.

Great tune man. Expected nothing less. Did 3 laps on trial mountain and 1:14:9XX was the outcome. I'm damb sure i can go faster with it. Thanks bud for the quick retune. Not sure how you do it.

Fiji

Last edited:
Praiano63
Thanks for your many tunes of the cars, They are always a huge help to me and make my GT5 experience much greater.

Mike

Thanks a lot my friend, sorry i did not see your post .Me too, i enjoy much more the game with some good tunes, this is why i do this and sharing all this cars is a great pleasure.

Enjoy your drive.

MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR &#8216;97 // 683PP // ONLINE OK

Tune update, ONLINE OK.

I have been using this tune for a while now, since you first posted it back in September '11, and I thought it was great!

650 PP A & B spec seasonal killer always! Just applied slight engine limiter, and ballast.

Has been one of my favorite Seasonal grinder cars because of your tune.

Wow, looks like you tweaked everything except downforce and final drive!

I'll try the update later tonight.

Last edited:
PONTIAC SOLSTICE COUPE CONCEPT '02 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES
ONLINE OK

One of my best 500PP, very smooth and fast any track. Take out the dust, put this tune on your car , you`ll love it. For sure it will stay in your favorites.

pontiacsolstice.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_13.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

New update, a long time i was working on this tune,actually one of my best 500PP , perhaps not the faster but a top car talking about driving pleasure.
Enjoy .
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

New update, a long time i was working on this tune,actually one of my best 500PP , perhaps not the faster but a top car talking about driving pleasure.
Enjoy .
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Looks good in the signature Matt black:tup:

Looks good in the signature Matt black:tup:

Hello my friend. I finish to race the ring with it, sport soft no ABS, (BRAKE 3/0 for this) and i win several times a lot of good people. The max speed in the straight is very high for a 500PP .

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

EDIT : No matte black but Nero Nemesis

I have been using this tune for a while now, since you first posted it back in September '11, and I thought it was great!

650 PP A & B spec seasonal killer always! Just applied slight engine limiter, and ballast.

Has been one of my favorite Seasonal grinder cars because of your tune.

Wow, looks like you tweaked everything except downforce and final drive!

I'll try the update later tonight.

Exact, it was very bad online. It´s not very good yet, but this is the best i can :ouch: You will see , tell me later whatdo you think, have a good night.

Last edited:
Need more paint?

Yes my friend, Nemesis is low in my stock, i forget to duplicate 2 times, i did only the matte black that i have enough, i never let go under 5. But Nemesis only 1 now, I have to dub it again.
Try the car , it´s very good and the Nemesis is so fast....:)

Yes my friend, Nemesis is low in my stock, i forget to duplicate 2 times

I can send you 5 Nemesis tomorrow too after server resets 21:00 Suriname time. I have Matte Black, Matt Black too. Just tell me your preference.

Exact, it was very bad online. It´s not very good yet, but this is the best i can :ouch: You will see , tell me later what do you think, have a good night.

Much better when hard deceleration now, Ex: SS Rt. 5 Seasonal coming into tunnel from main straight---much more stable. Much easier to control oversteer too, changed final gear to 3300 for SS Rt. 5 and lower power. Kept Ballast like your tune, just dialed down the power to 85.1%, and turned off Turbos to meet 650PP. 👍 👍

Improved lap time over 1 sec. Easy money! :)

I use Fanatec Wheel/CSP pedals no assists/ABS: 1.

Last edited:
praiano63
SUZUKI GSX-R/4 CONCEPT &lsquo;01 // 585 pp // ONLINE OK

This &ldquo;car&rdquo; is a real big fast toy. It&rsquo;s 1&rsquo;10&rdquo; deep forest racing tires and 6&rsquo;55&rdquo; on the ring with Sport soft tires. Great driving pleasure.
It was in my garage ,taking some dust when Mr Bogger from England remember me that it can be a fantastic toy. And it is. Another good half surprise in the middle of all those cars.

Weight reduction 3
Chassis reinforcement (My car allready have , it&rsquo;s ok , if you don&rsquo;t have yet, don&rsquo;t install it)
Rear aerofoil
Engine stage 3
ECU
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust

Downforce 00/10

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 320 km/h = 199 mph
3- Select final gear at 5.000 (stock)
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.391
2: 2.494
3: 1.912
4: 1.518
5: 1.243
6: 1.052

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 303 km/h= 188 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 283 hp
weight 588 kg
perf. Points: 585 pp

LSD Rear 08/20/05

Ride Height -15/-15

Spring Rate 10.2/10.6
Extension 8/2
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 2/4
Camber 1.8/2.0
Toe -0.07/+0.04

Brake Balance 6/4

Tires: Sport soft tires for pilots // Racing tires for fun go kart.

Enjoy.

I gonna try this toy tomarrow I might do under 7 mins or maybe over because of the power

I can send you 5 Nemesis tomorrow too after server resets 21:00 Suriname time. I have Matte Black, Matt Black too. Just tell me your preference.

Much better when hard deceleration now, Ex: SS Rt. 5 Seasonal coming into tunnel from main straight---much more stable. Much easier to control oversteer too, changed final gear to 3300 for SS Rt. 5 and lower power. Kept Ballast like your tune, just dialed down the power to 85.1%, and turned off Turbos to meet 650PP. 👍 👍

Improved lap time over 1 sec. Easy money! :)

I use Fanatec Wheel/CSP pedals no assists/ABS: 1.

Yes my friend, Nemesis is ok thanks, i love this matte paint because it reveal better the shape of the car without the shine.

I need to compare the BMW MCLaren with other with some other cars to know exactly where it stay. It seems it have less grip than others Le Mans cars with same Aero downforce. Or it´s just a sensation...????

Hi Praiano,

Have you done a tune for the Honda Raybrig NSX '06?

Cheers Airtime

Hi, the Arta NSX 06 is the same car. Try this.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5386973#post5386973

I gonna try this toy tomarrow I might do under 7 mins or maybe over because of the power

This is an older tune maxed. I have this one at 500PP no aero sport soft.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6539394#post6539394
This is just the fastest 500PP sport soft of the game. I add it on my list first page, don´t know why it was not there.

Have a good day eberybody

"TOYOTA MR2 G-LIMITED 1997" // 400PP // CS tires // ONLINE OK

Here it is with the definitive configuration, change oil, engine overhaul, it lose 5 HP but gain in torque and better flat large power band. For who don´t like to drive [DIGITAL DIRTY] cars. Need also to use power limiter of course, but the performance is the same...

Enjoy your clean drive. ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

CLEAN TUNE. with oil change. Already linked in the shootout tune post.

mrs-limited-defin.jpg

Hello Praiano , do you have a tune for the Camaro ZZ8 `69 from the New Car Dealership?

Yes my friend, i have this one, 500PP sport soft tires.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5318773#post5318773

This car was tuned for a specific shootout, with more other 2 from RKM ,that beat me for a few tenth....:ouch::ouch:
Check them also, they are excelent cars. Here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6433388#post6433388

If you are looking for Racing tires or any other kind of tune, you have a thread only for this car.Street and also RM.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=173806

Yes my friend, Nemesis is ok thanks, i love this matte paint because it reveal better the shape of the car without the shine.

Ok 5 Nemesis to you in about 7 hours, need to wait for the PD gift police server reset.

I need to compare the BMW MCLaren with other with some other cars to know exactly where it stay. It seems it have less grip than others Le Mans cars with same Aero downforce. Or it´s just a sensation...????

Maybe just the sensation, but I am not a pro like you. Although it feels like its less grippy (maybe because so damn fast) it destroys the AI's cars in the turns, in both the A & B spec seasonals.

...and its still grippy enough you can (carefully) pass any of the AI cars on the cobblestone roundabout on SS Rt. 5.
I will try online later today. Thanks for the update. Will try the Solstice and MR2 later today.

Back