Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
What is 0/0/0 ????

It's a term for a car that has had absolutely nothing done to it since bought - not driven, usually not even gotten in to. It's an obsessive requirement around the entire marketplace.

Last edited:
C-ZETA
It's a term for a car that has had absolutely nothing done to it since bought -not driven, usually not even gotten in to. It's an obsessive requirement around the entire marketplace.

I have never seen the point in keeping 0/0/0 cars in my garage. What's the point in having them if your never going to get in them? plus I like to try and use all the cars I have. by using them it up's the bhp aswell and can give you an edge in a one car type race. I'm sure there will be lots of people that don't agree with me but you can't please everyone can you lol

For who is looking for a tune for MAZDA ROADSTER TC, don´t need to look anymore . Here is one that i have tested, after this i decided to not make a tune for it anymore. It would be useless for sure beside this one.

This is a Wardez tune for SPA, really amazing. Here is the link to the page.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=241919

tunes_wardez_spa.png

praiano63
For who is looking for a tune for MAZDA ROADSTER TC, don´t need to look anymore . Here is one that i have tested, after this i decided to not make a tune for it anymore. It would be useless for sure beside this one.

This is a Wardez tune for SPA, really amazing. Here is the link to the page.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=241919

This one DESTROYS my tune for it. Very very :( now!

Hello Mr Praiano, hope the fish are in your basket. :)

I am not obsessed with 0/0/0 cars either. I am just offering to find any car for you. I am offering to find it in any condition too. I might take a while to find it, but I will find it. So think about it and I will ask you in a week.

Hello Mr Praiano, hope the fish are in your basket. :)

I am not obsessed with 0/0/0 cars either. I am just offering to find any car for you. I am offering to find it in any condition too. I might take a while to find it, but I will find it. So think about it and I will ask you in a week.

Thanks a lot, there is always a car to tune that i don´t have at the moment. I´ll tell you.

praiano63
Thanks a lot, there is always a car to tune that i don´t have at the moment. I´ll tell you.

I can put any car you require online praiano63 as I have all the cars in the game, if you wish to tune any car at all that you don't have then I will put it online for you to borrow and if it is under the trade limit I will gladly send it to you. Just add me. psn: Bfc_1882

I can put any car you require online praiano63 as I have all the cars in the game, if you wish to tune any car at all that you don't have then I will put it online for you to borrow and if it is under the trade limit I will gladly send it to you. Just add me. psn: Bfc_1882

thanks a lot my friend, i´ll add you later today.

Many thanks for the Trial Celica tune Praiano, I like it a lot.
I tried it at Laguna and your right about it being difficult, so I maxxed rear wing and gave an extra kilo of stiffness to the rear springs and I have been doing consistent 1'24.6 - 24.9 laps :D

Ok, just here to say some words of congratulations, but if you haven't yet noticed, Praiano is now a very deserving premium member! 👍 👍 And yet he's, as always, just as laid back and relaxed about it. Makes me jelly. :(

But yea, once again, congrats on that well deserved upgrade. :D

Many thanks for the Trial Celica tune Praiano, I like it a lot.
I tried it at Laguna and your right about it being difficult, so I maxxed rear wing and gave an extra kilo of stiffness to the rear springs and I have been doing consistent 1'24.6 - 24.9 laps :D

This is a great car, i have to spend more time on it and see if there is some more otions for it. Enjoy.

Ok, just here to say some words of congratulations, but if you haven't yet noticed, Praiano is now a very deserving premium member! 👍 👍 And yet he's, as always, just as laid back and relaxed about it. Makes me jelly. :(

But yea, once again, congrats on that well deserved upgrade. :D

Yes my friend, did you see this ?? Now i have a decent PM box. My friend Oshawa-Joe give me the premium for one year this afternoon. Very cool.
:):)👍

Ferrari Enzo '2002 // ONLINE OK

All tuned to max with aerokit.

Transmission how to process: OK
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4100
3- Select top speed at 420 km/h = 261 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2966
2: 2008
3: 1487
4: 1171
5: 0950
6: 0793

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 394 km/h = 244,8 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 935 ch
weight 1100 kg
perf. points 649

Downforce 2/25

Ballast = 56 kg position: +50

LSD Rear 12/20/15

Ride Height -15/-22
Spring Rate 11.8/12.5
Extension 10/1
Compression 9/4
Anti-roll bars 7/5

Camber 0.8/1.2
Toe -0.12/0.00

Brake Balance 7/4

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

hi praiano. I've been using your tunes for my cars recently and just wanted to say that your updated enzo tune with ballast is great. Makes the car very easy to drive, much better than some other tuned I have used for enzo.

I also love the dlc tunes, esp the rx7 tc.

Thanks for all the great tunes, there are so many to choose from!

You deserve it for all the laps made faster and less frustrating!

Thanks a lot my friend. Enjoy the game.

hi praiano. I've been using your tunes for my cars recently and just wanted to say that your updated enzo tune with ballast is great. Makes the car very easy to drive, much better than some other tuned I have used for enzo.

I also love the dlc tunes, esp the rx7 tc.

Thanks for all the great tunes, there are so many to choose from!

You´re welcome, a long time i don´t drive the Enzo.... Have a good day.

Praiano i've recently acquired a toyota soarer 430scv and was wondering if you could have a bash at tuning it. I've never raced against one online and im looking for a rare car to rip some 458s a part online. If you could tune it to 550pp with no aero and racing softs, that would be amazing. Thanks again for your great tunes. Cheers

Praiano i've recently acquired a toyota soarer 430scv and was wondering if you could have a bash at tuning it. I've never raced against one online and im looking for a rare car to rip some 458s a part online. If you could tune it to 550pp with no aero and racing softs, that would be amazing. Thanks again for your great tunes. Cheers

Hi, this car with all the weight reductions go to 1400 kg. I think it´s too heavy to compete with the top 550PP. I´m not tuning for the moment (this kind of PP) ,only spending my time looking for cars for the shootout 425pp. After i can have a look at it and give a way to let it performant. But competitive ???.... i don´t know. I will give a quick run tomorrow to have an idea. Remember me if i don´t go back to you.
Have a good night.

Tried the tune for the Cadillac cien and that car handles like a race car. And it got a lot of power too and it lapped faster then the rx7 tc so it's amazingly quick

HONDA HSC 2003 // 550PP // ONLINE OK.

Simply the best , faster than all the rest. CAR ON SHARE NOW.

hscj.jpg

hondahscback.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Hey Praiano63, You have rear downforce of 7 but you do not list any aero package. Did you add aero? If this has already been answered in another post I apologize. Thanks and keep up the awesome work!!

Hey Praiano63, You have rear downforce of 7 but you do not list any aero package. Did you add aero? If this has already been answered in another post I apologize. Thanks and keep up the awesome work!!

Hi, 100% right. I forget to list the rear aero-foil. Need to add it of course. Sorry for this, enjoy your drive.
For the pic , i was not able to take a nice one, so i use this wonderful image without aero-foil .:):)
Have a good day.

Tried the tune for the Cadillac cien and that car handles like a race car. And it got a lot of power too and it lapped faster then the rx7 tc so it's amazingly quick
Very differents cars , one is all power the other is all grip. Both are very good cars to drive. Top cars for sure.

Hello Praiano..!!

Some set for BMW 120i and 120d ??? It,s for to race in Fuji GT with Medium Sport tires.

Thank,s !!!!

Last edited:
No worries, i was thinking it was a bit heavy but might still be fun. That would be great when you find the time, thanks.

Hello Praiano..!!

Some set for BMW 120i and 120d ??? It,s for to race in Fuji GT with Medium Sport tires.

Thank,s !!!!

Sorry i´m not tuning for the moment ,i´m involved in the 400PP nurburgring shootout and it take all my time, looking and tuning a lot of cars. I will release some of them after the shootout. But no BMW 120i or 120d , perhaps next week.
Have a good night.

Sorry i´m not tuning for the moment ,i´m involved in the 400PP nurburgring shootout and it take all my time, looking and tuning a lot of cars. I will release some of them after the shootout. But no BMW 120i or 120d , perhaps next week.
Have a good night.

OK thank,s

praiano i would just like to say your tunes are bang on, i use a wheel to and they work sooooooo well. 10/10 all day long. :)

Thanks my friend, enjoy your drive.

Can you make a 260+ mph mp4-12c. I tried and got to 240mph... In 4th gear. :(

Hi, i think you just need to match the max power with the last gear for the max speed, no aerodownforce,no TOE, some camber .... I don´t know exactly because this is not my priority when i tune. I try to have the max speed for a given grip tune. I know some people have some specials tricks to do this.
I will try just to have an idea, but you can ask to dr_slump for example or some others grip & drag tuners.
Check this, Dr_Slump's Drag Tuning Bible!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6334793#post6334793

hope it help, have a good day.

CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) '09 // ONLINE 6'20" Nurburgring

azur9.jpg

azur8.jpg

azur10.jpg

Tuned to the max with full Aerodynamic kit.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2200
3- Select top speed at 420 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4420
2: 3109
3: 2310
4: 1785
5: 1428
6: 1182

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 386 km/h.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 879 hp
weight 1221 kg
perf. points 647 pp

Downforce 00/20

LSD Rear 12/39/10

Ride Height 00/+15

Spring Rate 14.6/14.0
Extension 8/5
Compression 5/4
Anti-roll bars 4/3

Camber 2.5/2.2
Toe -0.08/+0.14

Brake Balance 6/8

tires: R3 / R3

Enjoy.

Ciao Praiano, do you think it's possible, when you have time, to set a tune for the ZR1 no wings ? i think this car without aero, at 630pp with 890 hp full tuned should flyyyyy

Ciao Praiano, do you think it's possible, when you have time, to set a tune for the ZR1 no wings ? i think this car without aero, at 630pp with 890 hp full tuned should flyyyyy

Hello my friend, good morning. Like you say``it should fly´´ , Just a very few road cars can support 600PP without Aero. Like the Ford GT no Stripe or Ferrari 458 Italia.... For sure the ZR1, but 630PP is above the limit i think. Of course you still can drive a car even with 700PP without Aero downforce, but you can´t use it 100%, at this power, any bump is a rampage.
Anyway, a tune for this will not change a lot i think, did you try it like this ? I will check , if it need just some few settings , i´ll do this, but if it need a tune, it will not be for the moment, i´m still involved with the 425pp /comfort soft quest for the actual shootout.

Have a good day my friend.

Hello my friend, good morning. Like you say``it should fly´´ , Just a very few road cars can support 600PP without Aero. Like the Ford GT no Stripe or Ferrari 458 Italia.... For sure the ZR1, but 630PP is above the limit i think. Of course you still can drive a car even with 700PP without Aero downforce, but you can´t use it 100%, at this power, any bump is a rampage.
Anyway, a tune for this will not change a lot i think, did you try it like this ? I will check , if it need just some few settings , i´ll do this, but if it need a tune, it will not be for the moment, i´m still involved with the 425pp /comfort soft quest for the actual shootout.

Have a good day my friend.

Thanks friend , good morning to you :)

i will try your suggestion and let you know ..

good luck for the shootout :cool:

Back