Renovatio Design *UPDATED!! Murcielago SV**

• Thread starter BeefyPeeg
  • 94 comments
Great job! Love everyone of them, but particularly the 787B and M3. What are you using for editing software, if you don't mind me asking - CS5 and Lightroom?

Great job! Love everyone of them, but particularly the 787B and M3. What are you using for editing software, if you don't mind me asking - CS5 and Lightroom?

Thank you! (the 787 is one of my personal faves as well)

No problem at all. :)

I use CS5, Photomatix, Illustrator (as needed), and a Wacom Tablet.

I'm a graphic design student, so I'm trying to process "all over the place" in regards to technique (a little HDR, maybe a "straight-up" photo, etc.). I do this mostly to keep things different, but also for practicing alternate editing styles.

My upcoming plans are for a series of adverts, so there'll be an opportunity for a variety of post techniques.

6838325719_bae3b7d913_b.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! (the 787 is one of my personal faves as well)

No problem at all. :)

I use CS5, Photomatix, Illustrator (as needed), and a Wacom Tablet.

I'm a graphic design student, so I'm trying to process "all over the place" in regards to technique (a little HDR, maybe a "straight-up" photo, etc.). I do this mostly to keep things different, but also for practicing alternate editing styles.

My upcoming plans are for a series of adverts, so there'll be an opportunity for a variety of post techniques.

Yeah, I remember when you were posting pics before. Right before you left you indicated you were heading off to school. Hope all went great for you. You obviously didn't lose any talent... :sly: Sounds like you have a great arsenal of photo imaging tools to choose from for your needs. Right now I'm on the cheap, using only GIMP and Picturenaut for the most part... :indiff: Great pics you just posted - the RS6 is perfect and the texture in the Ferrari photo is beautiful. Can't wait to see your adverts - the last ones you posted are phenomenal.

One of my latest:

6846910019_8bdd98d34b_b.jpg

I'm a bit bonkers over the F40 (understatement), so I've made a few alternate versions of the same shot, and will be posting them soon...

Last edited:
Thanks. This is actually the just outside the Red Bull hanger. It's a 3-exposure HDR shot.
Thanks for the quick reply. An awesome shot.
By the way, how can you take several pics like this with the day/night transition at the Hangar ? I never find the time to position the car, mess with the settings and stuff and the night always comes too soon?
How do you do ?

Thanks for the quick reply. An awesome shot.
By the way, how can you take several pics like this with the day/night transition at the Hangar ? I never find the time to position the car, mess with the settings and stuff and the night always comes too soon?
How do you do ?

I usually just wait for night, since the daylight only lasts a few seconds (unfortunately).

New PhotoTravel locations and a day-time option for the Red Bull hanger would certainly be a nice update in the future...

http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/*****.jpg
The pics are so good they swpt me off my feet.
Amazing shots, you got to be the best editor iv seen. I mean look at the F40, its from heaven.

The pics are so good they swpt me off my feet.
Amazing shots, you got to be the best editor iv seen. I mean look at the F40, its from heaven.

Thank you. I really appreciate the support and kind words!

...now I'm in the mood to watch the Potter movies again as well... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite by far! I feel like some of your pics could be put on a poster! lol Nice usage of HDR. What program are you using for editing? Check out my gallery when you can :)

5690132105_c67c27f96f_b.jpg

My favorite by far! I feel like some of your pics could be put on a poster! lol Nice usage of HDR. What program are you using for editing? Check out my gallery when you can :)

Thanks! I use Photoshop CS5 and Photomatix for my images.
I will take a stroll through your gallery as soon as I can. :)

Latest Posts

Back