Renovatio Design *UPDATED!! Murcielago SV**

• Thread starter BeefyPeeg
  • 94 comments
Some of my older stuff...

6873905995_a1e8f93c32_b.jpg

6873906627_f179bee914_b.jpg

6873906835_9cb9befb6b_b.jpg

I love the Elise shot. Like I said in my gallery, you're great at photoshop editing. I must learn how to do things like that, because it's marvelous!

~Turtle
turtle.gif

That Lotus photo is sweet. There's also a great feel about the Ferrari at Le Mans as well. Lovely lighting on the grass. Wonderful work as always.

A couple more of my more recent shots (more of the Schulze GT-R):

6878068911_7888e07b77_b.jpg

An alternate version of the Schulze Motorsport GT-R:
6878070583_b3f2d68432_b.jpg

You already know I like that Toscana shot from your Flickr page, but dang, that's pretty. You did a lot of work on the fields to get rid of the repeated rendering, didn't you? Also, it looks like you changed out the sky a bit and made it incredible. The brilliance of that photo is that it looks natural, but the work that went into it must have been incredible. That's the sign of great editing (which is something I'm still trying desperately to get the hang of... :indiff:)

Thank you everyone for your continued support!

Yes, I did spend a little while on the latest Toscana shot. It's actually two sets of 3-exposure HDRs, stitched together using Photoshop CS5's Photo Merge mode. From there, I added a couple textures, attempted to smooth out the blown-out areas of the sky, and adjusted the color balance in select areas.

Surprisingly, as much time as I spent on this image, it still pales in comparison to the time spent working on my recent Lancer Evo X promo shot (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6666635#post6666635).

I have been bouncing all over the place in regards to subject matter, but seriously planned to make that part of a series of scenery shots. I've been thinking I should start "releasing" stuff in a more organized manner, but cannot help myself--I love changing things up often. :)

The time and effort you obviously invest in those photos is so clearly evident...I'm genuinely speechless. Especially the Toscana and P4 shots.

That's glorious. I don't even know how to describe it! Sorry, I haven't commented lately, I've been hard at work on my upcoming set.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Back