Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
Lovely shots jus, the scrapbook looks excellent, as does the Photoshop entry 👍 Please try and keep these updates going until you get your GT5 back, they really are great :)
Thanks for your support! :cheers:
There are some pretty great shots, your style really is unique. The editing is pretty fuzzy, works some times, some times not. Still, i wouldn't want you to change a thing. Your 2.0 entry is great, and so is also the MX-5 shot. :drool:

[I didn't write this after you encouraged me :lol:, I just forgot this tab.]
Thanks, Jacob! I'll try my best! :) Oh, and, DoM update!
Love the Elise - Shot.
I used HDR, by the way. ;) I also loved that shot too.
Love the USSC shots! Great style.
I'll just give you a thanks. :D
 
I have decided to make an elise photoset after seeing yours.
Very nice! 👍
 
Thanks, slzk! :cheers:
 
It's Friday! Friday! Gotta update on the USSC!

USSC Part 4
Unused Shots Stuck in my Computer










​

Also, a big shoutout to slzk for advertising my gallery! :D:tup: Link to the picture.
 
Last edited:
I forgot to add this, but my 2.0 entry for week 63.

2.0 Week 63

Everything in rallying makes time still.
That time when doing a Scandinavian flick in a hairpin without knowing that your car is going to understeer and crash.

Your next move counts.
​
 
You're getting better, the more recent set looks alot crisper. Your toning is pretty unique and it's looking good, try try working on a better balanced exposure, like the Mercedes Benz evo is somehow under, and overexposed, but the SLS AMG and Miata are just about perfect.
 
Well, the Merc is standard. :p Thanks!
 
i liked the miata mx5 and your entry is realistic
 
Thanks, el fayce! Sadly, it didn't make it.
 
These shots need less grain or noise or something. I can't tell, but the quality isn't as amazing as what you're capable of. This is the second Gallery I've said this in. However your 2.0 (failed) entry was awesome! The big chaos! :lol: 👍
 
These shots need less grain or noise or something. I can't tell, but the quality isn't as amazing as what you're capable of. This is the second Gallery I've said this in. However your 2.0 (failed) entry was awesome! The big chaos! :lol: 👍
I'd take that as a motivation. :p
That mx5 shot looks brilliant
Thanks, razerer!
--------------------
And, GOOD NEWS! My gallery has 100 posts! This made the blue dot burn to a fire!

:cheers:HAPPY 100 POSTS:cheers:
Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition!



Our Legacy
It started as a set-less gallery where all pictures where random and didn't have any connections. After seeing all the replies, I quickly had the obsession to make sets. My first one was called "Tokyo in 1968" with a Mazda Cosmo/110S '68 as the main focus. To make it more exciting, I made previews that leads to the real set. However, due to my laziness, I decided to ditch it (or continue in a different time). I had some ups and downs. Since January 4, 2012, my parents took away my GT5. :( Too bad I had a lot of pictures to be uploaded. :grumpy: And the worst part, I'll get it back until March 2012. :mad: To keep my gallery alive, I started a series called "Unused Shots Stuck in my Computer" or USSC. This shows my improvements on editing SKILLZ (with a capital Z).

To 100 posts and beyond.

​
 
Last edited:
Congrats.
To a 100(0) more! :D
Thanks for your support, Pascal! :cheers:

I am still in business. Therefore, I'm updating the USSC!

USSC Part 5
Unused Shots Stuck in my Computer











This was supposed to be my Secret Santa entry but as you can see...​

And competition entry,

PMC Week 64
High Aperture (f/45)

​
 
Wow! :O Your reply is a compliment instead of a criticism! :lol:
Thanks, slzk! :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Great shots, especially the Maserati one and the PMC Entry
 
Thanks, at! :cheers:
 
Sweet shots. 👍
 
Nice gallery !!! 👍
That Maserati shot from last set is awesome :drool:
 
Thanks, Shaolin!
--------------------
I updated the 100 Posts Anniversary with an updated picture and a description about our legacy. :)
 
Why is everybody talking about my Maserati shot?!?! :lol:

Thanks, Pascal!
 
Nice pics. 👍
I especially like the Nascar one as it reminds of Daytona USA (fav arcade game).
 
Because it looks goooooddd! Nice pics! 👍
Well, there are others pics to admire. :p
Nice pics. 👍
I especially like the Nascar one as it reminds of Daytona USA (fav arcade game).
Come to think of it.

Gran Turismo! Let's drive away! :lol:

Thanks, guys!
 
Okay Justin, You're getting alot, alot better, the shots are good, still a bit dark. But It must be how you save or upload them that causes the bleed and kinda detoriates the picture.
I'm just saying is all dude, I know you got it in you to be up with Fishy, slzk, SMFan and everyone else.
 
Back