PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
Ok, no worries. Not really in the mood right now to drive, because of all the discussions on Mule's RX7. It wouldn't be racing without drama. :P

I need a grid photo similar to the one posted for the Spa races last week. The only way to get one by yourself is to do a 1-make race in practice mode. (GT Mode) As close to the same position as possible to the other one. 👍

I need a grid photo similar to the one posted for the Spa races last week. The only way to get one by yourself is to do a 1-make race in practice mode. (GT Mode) As close to the same position as possible to the other one. 👍
Might as well get them done for all the tracks, don't ya think? :)

I remember seeing the photo on here but can't find it. I have the first race replay saved and need the correct camera angle.

I also need a big favor from people who participated in last season.

I need the replays for the Nurburgring, Grand Vallley Speedway and Laguna Seca championship race (Can't believe I forgot to save that one...). For the GVS race, I'll take any division as long as it's an NTSC replay of course.

Thanks in advance guys, if anyone wants to volunteer but doesn't exactly know how to upload I can definitely tutor you up.

Sure. Is the Spa Grid picture still in this thread? I've looked through it twice.

Second post, in the schedule section find the little graphic for the Spa pre-season race. The first link titled "Race Information". 👍

Might as well get them done for all the tracks, don't ya think? :)

Yeah I can do the rest tonight, no big deal. I just needed something to do during my lunch which is now over. :lol:

Sure. Is the Spa Grid picture still in this thread? I've looked through it twice.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6625087#post6625087

Just tell me where to send the pics, Jason, and you'll get them by tonight. 👍

I need the replays for the Nurburgring, Grand Vallley Speedway and Laguna Seca championship race (Can't believe I forgot to save that one...). For the GVS race, I'll take any division as long as it's an NTSC replay of course.

Thanks in advance guys, if anyone wants to volunteer but doesn't exactly know how to upload I can definitely tutor you up.
I have GVS and Laguna. Nurb's where I got DC'ed so I can't help you there. :indiff:

Have no idea how you want me to upload so go ahead and tell me. :dunce:

Thanks outlaw. Well, you know how to get the replay on a thumb drive right?

Just archive, or put into a .rar fire, the replay folder and upload it to http://www.mediafire.com/

Let me know 👍

Pretty sure I have the entire season of division 3 action (including wild-card). Pretty easy for me to dump them on my web host for you.

See my last post. :)
Too late. I already got half the tracks done. :lol:

However, I'm noticing a few issues. Specifically, your custom track doesn't have markings indicating where to grid (so I assume the Eifel one we choose won't either), while Laguna places the cars in weird spots. I even checked the season finale in order to verify it. I'm sure you'll come up with an alternative. 👍
Pretty sure I have the entire season of division 3 action (including wild-card). Pretty easy for me to dump them on my web host for you.
Ok, you can do that, then.

(Unless you folks need Season 2 action for some reason) :sly:

I wouldn't mind having your as well outlaw, even just one, if you care to try 👍

Too late. I already got half the tracks done. :lol:

However, I'm noticing a few issues. Specifically, your custom track doesn't have markings indicating where to grid (so I assume the Eifel one we choose won't either), while Laguna places the cars in weird spots. I even checked the season finale in order to verify it. I'm sure you'll come up with an alternative. 👍

Yeah I noticed the issue at Laguna too. We'll probably just line up using the actual grid spots and it'll move the cars slightly for the start.

Edit: We may need to get a few cars together to line up on the actual grid so we can get the photo from that.

Last edited:
That works man, thanks!

See how easy it is? xD
That was easy, except all those files. Not sure what you do on your end, and I don't think my mind can understand it. :lol:
Who wants to get some practice races in tonight?
I'll be on most of the night. Need to setup up the Miata, RX7 TC, AND the GT4 Corvette. :scared:

All the grid pics are done. RT, I believe I still have your e-mail from when you sent me pics of my RX-7. You want me to send them that way? 👍

**This Race Report can be accessed from the schedule section in Post #2**

race_reports_suzuka2.png

Nobody yet. Qualifying times get put onto a sheet that only stewards have access to, then they get moved to the sheets that everyone can see.

Pretty much. Everything is done instantaneously, so if you don't see any times, nobody has qualified. (which is the case now)

Yeah, pretty much. Either that or whenever RT hits "publish" on the sheet. Not too much science behind it really.

Back