• Ford Mustang set

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of the best GT5/Nascar pics ive seen :drool:. Love all pics, but 7th was funny. I thought: "The Pit Crew Mafia!" :lol:.
:lol: Did you see this thing in his hand ? :lol:
Thanks Horde :cheers:
Very nice Nascar pics! i really like the ones where they crash, it like very realistic.
Thanks !
Some of the best NASCAR and pitcrew shots I've seen on GTP. The wide open aperture and bokeh really enhances these. 👍
Thank you Grand Prix ! :)
It is a pity that in the GT is only one location (I mean phototravel), where you can make these images.

Nascar set is super!! I remember the name of the film you used to name your set! That was a good one with Tom Cruise:tup:👍👍

Nascar set is super!! I remember the name of the film you used to name your set! That was a good one with Tom Cruise:tup:👍👍
Yeah , good film:)
Thank you !
Great job, the only way I can describe this set is ... frantic and full of action 👍
Oh thanks DarkR ! :cheers:

Brilliant pit stop shots and crash shots.. looks like real nascar crashes (spinouts) 👍
Thank you very much !

Total effin Insanity!
Have tried to do a NASCAR for such a long time and it didn't worked out.

You've made it looks easy.

Thank you all for your comments !:cheers:
Here is my new set
Enjoy :)

Thanks for viewing !​

Last edited:
WOW !!
I missed some of your best sets !
One of the best NASCAR sets i have ever seen !
And the Ferrari set is just outstanding !
The editing is just Gorgeous

The hard contrasted split-tone shots work really well, and that last shot, was it shot through a fountain or something? It looks really good!

This is a really good set with the two Ferraris! The low level editing is vey good too.

Latest Posts

Back