Leo's Cars Gran Turismo 5 Gallery |New BNR32 & BNR34|

• Thread starter LeoRX
  • 68 comments
Very cool shots, You are getting better and better. Do us all a favor and split your sets up into parts because this recent one is far too big. As a whole it is a excellent set

Nice shots :D Love your Bug...stock at the front, whale tail madness at the back.

And those interior shots rock!

Could you please another photo hosting? I mean, the place you upload them to makes your pics look worse. I suggest you use flickr or Imageshack.

Okay, how in the hell do you glitch inside the interior at RBH ?
Guess you just need to find that sweet spot.

Could you please another photo hosting? I mean, the place you upload them to makes your pics look worse. I suggest you use flickr or Imageshack.

Guess you just need to find that sweet spot.

So where is the sweet spot...I've tried some times. Failed:nervous:

Interior shots are rad. But how did you glitch to the interior at RBH? I know there's a glitch on the walk way were you can jump off it kinda thing, but I haven't seen/done the interior glitch.

Thanks guys, and sorry, I'm quite inactive at the moment :D New set coming soon. And about the photo hosting, I'm not sure that it can make them look worse ;)

Some pictures from yesterday's drifting with friends.
J-SpecN1- 458, ZR1
DAI911 - 458
xRyox-Legend-05 - California
JP-LeoRX - M5

Nice updates man! The 2nd and 5th are absolutely my favorites among your shots. And as for the snap at Gion, the cherry blossoms falling down from the trees sort of look like falling snows. :)

(Хорошо ты сделал на фотографирование, особенно мне очень нравиться второe и пятoe фото посреди твои произведених искусства, а что касается пейзаж Гиона, цветоки вишневого дерева выгладят как снег от неба. :))

Last edited:
Good work there. 👍
Nice variation of angles. Definetly love your NSX right there.
But, who doesn't love the NSX, eh?

New FD3S set. (Well it's the oldest and the best FD I've ever made, soon I will make a version with GT wing for time attack dorifto)

Nice set of pictures of cool orange RX-7 you did again, particularly I prefer the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 17th and 21st ones. ;)

(Добрые фотографии замечательного оранжевого Фда тут у тебя, я обожаю второe и четвёртoe, пятoe, седьмоe, семнадцатoe, двадцать первоe фото. ;))

Last edited:
Back