Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Lovely shots jus, the scrapbook looks excellent, as does the Photoshop entry 👍 Please try and keep these updates going until you get your GT5 back, they really are great :)
Thanks for your support! :cheers:
There are some pretty great shots, your style really is unique. The editing is pretty fuzzy, works some times, some times not. Still, i wouldn't want you to change a thing. Your 2.0 entry is great, and so is also the MX-5 shot. :drool:

[I didn't write this after you encouraged me :lol:, I just forgot this tab.]
Thanks, Jacob! I'll try my best! :) Oh, and, DoM update!
Love the Elise - Shot.
I used HDR, by the way. ;) I also loved that shot too.
Love the USSC shots! Great style.
I'll just give you a thanks. :D

It's Friday! Friday! Gotta update on the USSC!

USSC Part 4
Unused Shots Stuck in my Computer

Also, a big shoutout to slzk for advertising my gallery! :D:tup: Link to the picture.

Last edited:
I forgot to add this, but my 2.0 entry for week 63.

2.0 Week 63

Everything in rallying makes time still.
That time when doing a Scandinavian flick in a hairpin without knowing that your car is going to understeer and crash.

Your next move counts.

You're getting better, the more recent set looks alot crisper. Your toning is pretty unique and it's looking good, try try working on a better balanced exposure, like the Mercedes Benz evo is somehow under, and overexposed, but the SLS AMG and Miata are just about perfect.

These shots need less grain or noise or something. I can't tell, but the quality isn't as amazing as what you're capable of. This is the second Gallery I've said this in. However your 2.0 (failed) entry was awesome! The big chaos! :lol: 👍

These shots need less grain or noise or something. I can't tell, but the quality isn't as amazing as what you're capable of. This is the second Gallery I've said this in. However your 2.0 (failed) entry was awesome! The big chaos! :lol: 👍
I'd take that as a motivation. :P
That mx5 shot looks brilliant
Thanks, razerer!
--------------------
And, GOOD NEWS! My gallery has 100 posts! This made the blue dot burn to a fire!

:cheers:HAPPY 100 POSTS:cheers:
Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition!

Our Legacy
It started as a set-less gallery where all pictures where random and didn't have any connections. After seeing all the replies, I quickly had the obsession to make sets. My first one was called "Tokyo in 1968" with a Mazda Cosmo/110S '68 as the main focus. To make it more exciting, I made previews that leads to the real set. However, due to my laziness, I decided to ditch it (or continue in a different time). I had some ups and downs. Since January 4, 2012, my parents took away my GT5. :( Too bad I had a lot of pictures to be uploaded. :grumpy: And the worst part, I'll get it back until March 2012. :mad: To keep my gallery alive, I started a series called "Unused Shots Stuck in my Computer" or USSC. This shows my improvements on editing SKILLZ (with a capital Z).

To 100 posts and beyond.

Last edited:
Congrats.
To a 100(0) more! :D
Thanks for your support, Pascal! :cheers:

I am still in business. Therefore, I'm updating the USSC!

USSC Part 5
Unused Shots Stuck in my Computer

This was supposed to be my Secret Santa entry but as you can see...

And competition entry,

PMC Week 64
High Aperture (f/45)

Wow! :embarrassed: Your reply is a compliment instead of a criticism! :lol:
Thanks, slzk! :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks, Shaolin!
--------------------
I updated the 100 Posts Anniversary with an updated picture and a description about our legacy. :)

Why is everybody talking about my Maserati shot?!?! :lol:

Thanks, Pascal!

Okay Justin, You're getting alot, alot better, the shots are good, still a bit dark. But It must be how you save or upload them that causes the bleed and kinda detoriates the picture.
I'm just saying is all dude, I know you got it in you to be up with Fishy, slzk, SMFan and everyone else.

Back