Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes "Bodacious Unleashed" (Lamborghini Murcialago LP670-4 SV '09)

AutodromoNazionaleMonzaNoChicane_1.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonzaNoChicane.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer
Paintjob: Solar Yellow
Wheels: stock
aero : front,rear,extension,wing = type A
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: yes
Carbon Hood: yes (body color)
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: yes
Engine Tuning: stage 3
Intake Manifold: yes
Air Filter: racing
Exhaust Manifold: yes
Catalytic Converter: yes
Exhaust: Ti Racing Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
Torque Sensing Center Differential: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 100%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 205 mph
3)Set gears 1st=4.134, 2nd=2.894, 3rd=2.194, 4th=1.734, 5th=1.425,
6th=1.202
4)Set Final gear to 2.4275
Should display an indicated top speed of 244 mph in upper right
corner.

LSD front = initial 5, acceleration 14, braking 5
rear = initial 8, acceleration 18, braking 8
torque split 40/60
rear downforce: 25

Suspension
Ride height front 10, rear -5
Spring rate front 12.7, rear 15.2
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 7
Dampers (Compression) front 5 rear 4
Anti-roll bars front 2 rear 3
Camber angle front 2.5 rear 1.5
Toe angle front -.15 rear -.20
Brakes: front 6 rear 5

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 644 PP,weighs 1268 Kg with a 42/58 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 1.41 kg/hp, has 884 HP
@8900 rpm and produces 585 ft-lb torque @7400 rpm,

Notes:
Named after the infamous American Rodeo Bull.
The original shootout build has been replaced with a leaner meaner version of
itself. After undergoing an extensive diet and gaining much quicker agility by
way of suspension changes. I present Bodacious Unleashed.
on share now.

ENJOY, AC

:sly:ACSR421 - hello mate you still around???? maybe Harveys cars don't interest you much but can i request a tune? for a R390 GTI Roadcar??? do you have one?:crazy:
I do have one, just never driven it. Are you looking for an all around tune like 600 PP on SS tires? if so, I think I can put something together for you.

@Harvey, Hey I redid my SV and renamed it "Bodacious Unleashed" I don't think the original got linked so this one shouldn't cause problems if you link it to the first page. Also "LiL Ray" needs a linky there too. :dopey:

@Harvey, Hey I redid my SV and renamed it "Bodacious Unleashed" I don't think the original got linked so this one shouldn't cause problems if you link it to the first page. Also "LiL Ray" needs a linky there too. :dopey:
Updated the links.👍👍

If I've missed anyone else's tune in the index please post a link here in the thread and I'll add it to the index post. Just spent most of an hour tracking down "Lil Ray" to link it:drool: and really don't want to have to dig through that much stuff again anytime soon.:lol:

Updated the links.👍👍

If I've missed anyone else's tune in the index please post a link here in the thread and I'll add it to the index post. Just spent most of an hour tracking down "Lil Ray" to link it:drool: and really don't want to have to dig through that much stuff again anytime soon.:lol:

You don't need to. Just click on one of the links for the tunes for the said shootout and then go find it, it's normally the odd post away. You can also use the thread search you know? :lol:

And just to bug you, I changed the colour of my 110S and made small changes to the Mustang's name. :lol:

Lamborghini Murcialago LP670-4 SV -YES YES YESSSSSS Lets goooooo!! goooo!!!! GOOOO!!!I am going to buy one today and try this tune.:ouch::crazy::scared:I always stayed away from the lambos as they are always oversteering elephants:sly:.

ACSR421 - i was thinking R390 GTI Roadcar for Racing Soft tyres as i race online with my buddys and i want to beat them :-D i got this car after looking on UCD for nearly 1 year, so i am really excited:crazy:.

Bodacious!!!!

BODDDACIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!

BODDAACIOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
go
go
goo

(sorry i just discovered this forum has a "advanced option and we can use colour)

Bodacious!!!!

BODDDACIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!
BODDAACIOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
go
go
goo
(sorry i just discovered this forum has a "advanced option and we can use colour)
:odd::drool::yuck::ill::ill::ill:

Lamborghini Murcialago LP670-4 SV -YES YES YESSSSSS Lets goooooo!! goooo!!!! GOOOO!!!I am going to buy one today and try this tune.:ouch::crazy::scared:I always stayed away from the lambos as they are always oversteering elephants:sly:.

ACSR421 - i was thinking R390 GTI Roadcar for Racing Soft tyres as i race online with my buddys and i want to beat them :-D i got this car after looking on UCD for nearly 1 year, so i am really excited:crazy:.

Oh my god!!! The Dylan pony syndrome has made it into the cafe! We must exterminate this infection before it spreads! Now! :lol:

sorry about the colour lolzz, so where you guys from? and what do u do?
i work in London, UK. i am a GT5 nutcase (and video games nutcase lol). I have lost 3 GF's becuase of my games habit and have currently burnt out 4 PS3's.

Why am i a loner now? well One incident i lost my GF was becuase it was her 28 birthday party (big lavish party at her house). I lost my GT5 CD so i ordered another. I went to pick up a new copy of GT5 as i was getting a new shirt after work. i was getting ready to go to the party. So i thought i give it a quick go before i go, as i was getting withdrawal symtoms.

I played it for 4 hours lost control of the time and then fell asleep and woke up at 1am and ran down to my GF's house and tried to apologise but she threw her 19" flatscreen lcd tv at me from her bedroom window it smashed the side of my head and i passed out (i think). I woke up in hospital and the first thing i said was "GT5 have ferrari i want the enzo, i need to do a seasonal i need money for the enzo"... (or something to that affect), Anyway i never saw her again, it was the last straw i missed dates with her before and been late she had enough. Lovely girl i miss her.

My preference is driving games and i play before work and i sometimes go home at lunchtime to try set-ups from people on GT5 planet lolz

Currently i am doing some of my bullsh** tunes lol to learn from the tuners as i am tired of being beaten online by spotty teenagers who have one hand on their willy and one on the pad and still beat me.

so what about you guys ?

m_star01
sorry about the colour lolzz, so where you guys from? and what do u do?
i work in London, UK. i am a GT5 nutcase (and video games nutcase lol). I have lost 3 GF's becuase of my games habit and have currently burnt out 4 PS3's.

Why am i a loner now? well One incident i lost my GF was becuase it was her 28 birthday party (big lavish party at her house). I lost my GT5 CD so i ordered another. I went to pick up a new copy of GT5 as i was getting a new shirt after work. i was getting ready to go to the party. So i thought i give it a quick go before i go, as i was getting withdrawal symtoms.

I played it for 4 hours lost control of the time and then fell asleep and woke up at 1am and ran down to my GF's house and tried to apologise but she threw her 19" flatscreen lcd tv at me from her bedroom window it smashed the side of my head and i passed out (i think). I woke up in hospital and the first thing i said was "GT5 have ferrari i want the enzo, i need to do a seasonal i need money for the enzo"... (or something to that affect), Anyway i never saw her again, it was the last straw i missed dates with her before and been late she had enough. Lovely girl i miss her.

My preference is driving games and i play before work and i sometimes go home at lunchtime to try set-ups from people on GT5 planet lolz

Currently i am doing some of my bullsh** tunes lol to learn from the tuners as i am tired of being beaten online by spotty teenagers who have one hand on their willy and one on the pad and still beat me.

so what about you guys ?

Wow! What a habit, never mind I'm having gt5 withdrawal as well, I need a new ps3!!!!!!!

Cool story bro. You may want to talk to a professional about that though.

Me? After raising a daughter, placating a wife and going to a full time job so I can afford both of those things, gaming gets the time that's left over.

Oh yeah. Just a reminder XDesp. Can you share the Spectre and the Pocket Monster next time you're online? Assuming you haven't been eaten by a dragon or something.

Oh yeah. Just a reminder XDesp. Can you share the Spectre and the Pocket Monster next time you're online? Assuming you haven't been eaten by a dragon or something.
They're shared but I need to change the wheels on the "Pocket Monster".

Realized to late I'd painted and added wheels to the wrong car.:banghead:

Oh and just found out late yesterday that although the Coure and the Mira are exactly the same car with identical descriptions and basic stats somehow adding a mid rpm turbo to the Mira gives you 8 more HP and a bit more torque than you get with the Coure, while the high rpm turbo is good for 7 extra HP on the Mira...:odd:

Is this the effects of sea level air or do Japanese turbos somehow run a higher compression?:confused:

I won't get to them for at least 8 hours, so no rush.
If you hold off for about 12-14 hours I'll fix the "Pocket Monster" can't do it now as I'm eating dinner and heading to bed for a few hours sleep before work. Will fix it first thing in the morning.

Also have "Lucrezia", my tune of the Alfa Spider Duetto on share if anyone wants to try her out. Final tune may be slightly different but she is very close. (Final will probably have a 59/41 weight distribution and 172ft-lb torque vs the 58/42 and 170 of the one on share:drool:)

What do you mean you need to eat and sleep?? :lol:

No worries. All the others are done. I'll do Spectre this evening, and Pocket Monster tomorrow evening. Should have the album up and running by the weekend.

Ah Tris, by the way, I almost forgot to talk 'bout your Jag, so here it goes:

Jag Super-type

Ok, so I'm doing another Jag. It's not a XK, though. It's a ugly lux sedan! However, it has been tuned by tris, so expect good things only. Power has gone up the roof (AKA over six hundred!) and everything else has been tinkered. When you drove a S-type in stock, M5's would laugh at you, and then smoke your little car. Now you can laugh at them, because this one is a proper sports sedan. The handling is composed and sharp, with that occasional sliding that tells you "Not that like that, son.". Speed is great, ensuring you don't lose to the other rich smart-pants on a straight. And if you don't want to be Schumacher, you can be the Drift King, and smoke those corners like you were in a Bentley! A great Jag for the familiy, then. And a great Jag to me.

As we'd expect from Tris' stuff then. 👍

Now, can I rope you into doing a review for my near complete XJ220 'Nocturne'? It's set on share…I think, so…yea. Go do your job. :P

As we'd expect from Tris' stuff then. 👍

Now, can I rope you into doing a review for my near complete XJ220 'Nocturne'? It's set on share…I think, so…yea. Go do your job. :P

Driving and reviewing, that is my work ethic.:dopey: By the way, another Jag!? Just kiddin'.:sly: After this one, I want to see Harvey's XJ13, please.:drool:

Driving and reviewing, that is my work ethic.:dopey: By the way, another Jag!? Just kiddin'.:sly: After this one, I want to see Harvey's XJ13, please.:drool:

Best job in the world, to be a test driver for a supercar maker. :dopey: I wouldn't mind it, as long as it's not in some hideous pink. :yuck:

Ah Tris, by the way, I almost forgot to talk 'bout your Jag, so here it goes:

Cheers mate. That's just what I was going for, so I'm really glad it worked for someone else.

By the way. Nice to (almost) see you on track the other night. One more spin from me and I would have seen you.

Cheers mate. That's just what I was going for, so I'm really glad it worked for someone else.

By the way. Nice to (almost) see you on track the other night. One more spin from me and I would have seen you.

You two raced? Dammit, I would have loved to join you...and Niku came...2nd?

My race was going until the first corner, I guess.:lol: I still did pretty for someone who was driving a banged up GT300 RX-7, though...:dopey:

You two raced? Dammit, I would have loved to join you...and Niku came...2nd?

Ring, full damage and about 50% surface water at the end. 8 cars on track. I started on pole and ended 7th with no engine and no suspension after a couple of unplanned gardening sessions all of my own doing.

Sorry If I didn't searched well but I need a good tune for the toyota 7'70 soo I win the B-sPEC historic cup:

Here are car's status :

921 bhp
620 kg
727pp

Thanks

Back