Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I'm surprised by this gsxr-4 because it handles like a f1 car and it went around the nurburgring in under 7 minutes

I told you :):):scared:

RE: the praiano Caterham Fireblade tune

taken from other thread.

Yes , fantastic car to drive, need to be very strong on the wheel, with the right input, very fun car.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

That particular rolling stones album saved my life one night. You do great tunes and also have great taste in music.

Thanks, for sure my friend, You Can't Always Get What You Want ,but if you try sometime you find
you get what you need...!!!!!

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

5 x funny paints sent. Paint It Black, woo woo! ;)

Thanks my friend. 5+5 =10 nemesis :):) ,my friend JogoAsobi sent me 5 too.

It´s ok now, i will do some more when i´ll need . My pontiac is awesome with this color. It reveal the perfect lines of the car...:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks a lot my friend , this is a fast car yes, but i will publish a faster one in a few days, road car 1.19.500 / 450pp/ SS.
Enjoy your drive

Praiano, regarding your TOYOTA 86 GT '12 tune have you finished it yet so i can test it for you?:)

Praiano, regarding your TOYOTA 86 GT '12 tune have you finished it yet so i can test it for you?:)

Hi, this is not the toyota GT86, it will be my entry for the next part of the shootout 420PP, only when the 400PP test will be over, after day 25 i think.
Then i will publish the 420PP CS tires tune and his 450PP sport tires version too.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

ok then. can i use your TOYOTA 86 GT '12 with racing soft tyres? do i need to change anything?
(i am planning my online racing competition and want to enter with this car).

thanks

ok then. can i use your TOYOTA 86 GT '12 with racing soft tyres? do i need to change anything?
(i am planning my online racing competition and want to enter with this car).

thanks

The TOYOTA 86 GT '12- 450PP ??? It´ is not OK for racing tires, need another tune for this, you can raise the front 100% ,low rear 100%, strong springs, ..... negative rear TOE..... everything you can to let the car very sharp with a lose rear, the tires have too much grip for a 450PP . The problem at this moment is not the grip but the way to let the car unbalanced to be faster.

no the 500PP tune you did with sports soft tyres it goes like this:

RH -15 -8
SR 11.0 10.5
Dampers 10 10
Comp 5 5
ARB 1 2

Camber 2.0 2.0
TOE -0.08 0.18

no the 500PP tune you did with sports soft tyres it goes like this:

RH -15 -8
SR 11.0 10.5
Dampers 10 10
Comp 5 5
ARB 1 2

Camber 2.0 2.0
TOE -0.08 0.18

I know how it is, that´s why. Like i tell you it probably need another tune. Everytime i´m looking for a room 500PP or 450PP and after when i´m in, i see the people racing with race tires, i try to race just ading tires on my car. Almost everytime it don´t fit .
Like i told you, with comfort or sport tires depending of the PP level, you will look for grip for the car be safe and balanced.
Low PP cars with racing tires have too much grip, you will never lose it even trying to do so. Then, the tune is oriented to let the car more wild with more eagerness.
This is another totally different tune.

toyota86gt500.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (No Aero)

Holy S@*t, and I mean holy S@$T!!

This tune and Italian Killer got me a 6:32.900 on Nurb Nord in the 550pp room we race, my fastest yet. Before the Italia, my 02' NSX nicknamed Ninja Gaiden was hitting 6:36.xxx's. I knew this Italia was fast, but wham!! Just behind me was my online buddy in the NSX LM Prototype with a 6:33.149.

Even battling traffic at the start, we both managed to break away from the pack. I was sitting a comfortable second. Then, after the first carousel, I thought, I think can catch him. Well I put the hammer down, and to my amazement, this thing was on rails, gaining ground on the NSX. With the luck of a late last stretch draft, and good ol' 7th gear, I nuddged by the NSX on the dogleg left to hold for the win. Damn what a replay! Now the bar is set!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (No Aero)

Holy S@*t, and I mean holy S@$T!!

This tune and Italian Killer got me a 6:32.900 on Nurb Nord in the 550pp room we race, my fastest yet. Before the Italia, my 02' NSX nicknamed Nija Gaiden was hitting 6:36.xxx's. I knew this Italia was fast, but wham!! Just behind me was my online buddy in the NSX LM Prototype with a 6:33.149.

Even battling traffic at the start, we both managed to break away from the pack. I was sitting a comfortable second. Then, after the first carousel, I thought, I think can catch him. Well I put the hammer down, and to my amazement, this thing was on rails, gaining ground on the NSX. With the luck of a late last stretch draft, and good ol' 7th gear, I nuddged by the NSX on the dogleg left to hold for the win. Damn what a replay! Now the bar is set!

Thanks!!

You´re welcome, yes my friend, this is my best car, i think for me at least the one i´m very proud. But there is faster 550PP , send me a FR and i´ll give you a present to go under 6:30...:)
Have a good day.

It is a pity the 550pp needs engine tune 3. Having both on the one car but different tuning sheets would be fantastic. But that is the reality. Good job. :)

Remember, I will be asking you to choose a car you would like. Think carefully about the car and the condition. If it needs to be 0/0/0 then I might need time to find it. If it needs DLC paint then I will need to organise that on my other game save.

It is a pity the 550pp needs engine tune 3. Having both on the one car but different tuning sheets would be fantastic. But that is the reality. Good job. :)

Remember, I will be asking you to choose a car you would like. Think carefully about the car and the condition. If it needs to be 0/0/0 then I might need time to find it. If it needs DLC paint then I will need to organise that on my other game save.

Yes , only 526PP max like this or 536 pp don`t remember, don`t need no more paints thanks a lot, i have what i needed.
Cars ?? Don`t remember now,if i see one i need will PM you.

Have a good day.

Hey priaino63, do you think the GT-R spec v '09 tune will work on the new GT-R '12 black edition? Thanks!

Hi, i don`t know, i don`t have this DLC car, but it`s possible , try it, check the weight repartition total weight.... Really don`t know.
There is 4 tunes here , did you try them??
https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home
2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition R35
Red Valley Racing
CSO Tuning
TheyVipers Garage
Phantasmagoria Performance

i still dont see how the HSC 03 is the fastest 550pp and 500pp car in GT5 praiano :) but brother i guess we can agree to disagree on this car :)

i still dont see how the HSC 03 is the fastest 550pp and 500pp car in GT5 praiano :) but brother i guess we can agree to disagree on this car :)

Just test it yourself with my tunes for each and any road car you want.:)👍 Or if someone else is ready to do the test ?? Just tell me the track.

Just test it yourself with my tunes for each and any road car you want.:)👍 Or if someone else is ready to do the test ?? Just tell me the track.

Spa. Do you need a special tune for this track? i want to take Eau-rouge flat but can't i have to lift.

Hey Praiano ! I must say, I`m a huuuuge fan of your work. Since I first tested your tune for the R390 Road Car I was in love with your tunes x)

I have a quick question... Can i use the power limiter on the Mclaren F1 race car down to 650pp without doing anything with the rest of the tune ?

Hey Praiano ! I must say, I`m a huuuuge fan of your work. Since I first tested your tune for the R390 Road Car I was in love with your tunes x)

I have a quick question... Can i use the power limiter on the Mclaren F1 race car down to 650pp without doing anything with the rest of the tune ?

Hi, yes, of course you can.With max aero and engine 3, Just take out the turbo 3 = 670PP // power limiter 85.1% = 650PP.

Enjoy your drive.

Back