Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Onboy123
It's handling was what got it a joint first against Despy's Mafia bear, and that caused quite a funny argument from the parrots at Clueless claiming that we bugged their car. :lol: The reality was that they set the gearbox too low, so it blew a cylinder or two midway down the back straight.

I fixed the gearing, but have yet to update it :dunce:.

And if I remember right, I did beat the "Hitbear", but I may be wrong. I'm to lazy to look into it. :dopey:

Ford > Dodge then. :P

I just can't win with 125 SPL because it isn't a normal car :(

I have a Dodge and weird glich but when I clicked on it , this was his status :

6920609107_3bffc4a8d2.jpg

GLICH ?

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Alfa Romeo, Spider 1600 Duetto '66, "Lucrezia"
So Turismo.M.G! started his Car of the Week series over in the Q&A Forum here on GTPlanet. Week one we got to check out the under appreciated Alfa Romeo, Spider 3.0I V6 24V '01 which the ole Wallbanger here turned into "Tough Love" an over achieving tune for the car given to Dragonthing from RKM as a Valentine. Now Turismo.M.G! decided that whoever was most creative during the week in their coverage of that weeks CotW would get to select the next weeks entry in the series. That parrothead krenkme over at Clueless Tunes made the winning entry and selected this classic Alfa Spider as the second CotW. Now ole Harvey here took one look at this Italian beauty and promptly challenged krenkme to a duel on the Nordschleife over in the Tuner Wars thread. Now CSLACR has a shootout going in the tuning forum on the Nordschleife and for its final round the cars will be tuned to 420PP which made a nice target for this Duetto duel, or so ole Harvey thought. He started by bringing the lovely Italian dutchess up to 400PP and running her in all the currently available 400PP seasonals where she charmed him while destroying the competition with ruthless efficiency. Bank account once more secure it was time to raise the stakes and get her set to take on the ring. That's when her ruthless and seemingly whimsical nature suddenly made itself apparent as she would be teasing the Wallbanger one minute with a thrilling drive only to suddenly fling him spinning into the surrounding scenery. Not about to let her get away with slipping foxglove into his wine ole Harvey set about turning "Lucrezia" into a proper respectable lady. Well his efforts have mostly succeeded though she can still be a bit of a tart and one must still watch that she doesn't poison an otherwise beautiful drive with a murderous spin. Of course thats half the fun of dating such a temperamental seductress, that extra spice of danger where you wonder who's really in control. Stroke her gently and show her a firm hand and she'll reward you with hours of pleasure. Treat her harshly and this Femme Fatal will leave you for dead somewhere along the road. "Lucrezia" awaits your pleasure, do you dare risk the trist?
NC3BCrburgring20Nordschleife-2.jpg

Bartolomeo_Veneto_001.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Maziora Matterhorn (paint by Toyota)
Wheels: BBS LM-R (painted Autumn Gold Metallic by Chevrolet)
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Weight Reduction: Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction: No
Carbon Hood: -
Chassis reinforcement: Yes
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Stock
Exhaust: Sports
Turbo Kit: -
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Center Differential: -
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: -
Ballast: 17kg at +50
Power Limiter: 99.6%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 6.000
3) Set Top Speed to 99mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.600,
2nd=1.900,
3rd=1.470,
4th=1.190,
5th=0.950
5) Set Final gear to 3.690
Should display an indicated top speed of 153mph in upper right corner.
LSD Rear - Initial 18, Acceleration 12, Braking 6
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.2, Rear 1.6
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -4, Rear -5
Spring Rate Front 14.4, Rear 12.2
Dampers (Extension) Front 7, Rear 6
Dampers (Compression) Front 8, Rear 8
Anti-Roll Bars Front 4, Rear 4
Brakes Front 5, Rear 6

The car has 420PP, weighs 900Kg with a 59/41 front/rear weight distribution, has 200HP and produces 172ft-lb torque@3,600rpm with a 7,600rpm redline.

Note: Despite reaching peak power fairly early the car does very good driving with an automatic transmission.

Note 2: While tuned for the Nordschleife the car can still be easily upset by the curbs there so some care must be exercised to avoid upsetting the car. The grass there is to be avoided at all costs as it is an almost guaranteed loss of control ending in one of the barriers. On a related note you need to drive this car around corners, any attempt to drift the car, intentionall or not, is likely to result in an off track excursion or spinout.

Note 3: For those who may not have caught the reference here are a couple of links about Lucrezia Borgia who has over the years gained in notoriety much like this classic Alfa.
Lucrezia Borgia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lucrezia Borgia - Women of Royalty - Tripod

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos
NC3BCrburgring20Nordschleife-1.jpg

NC3BCrburgring20Nordschleife-3.jpg

Last edited:
Well, in 9 hours time ,I'd be just about awake, so you'd still be in time to help. 👍

okay, so I checked the tranny settings and what mine reads is as follows:

I set to default, top speed to 93mph, final gear to 2.500. Now the gear in question is first, and it can be set as low as 3.298 and Onboy has the setting for 3.300 which can be made... soooo I'm not sure where the problem is at :confused:.

My car has an engine rebuild, and has 9,353 miles.

I hope this helped. :dopey:

@Desperado, looks like we both took different ways to tune this one. Should be fun to see the out come. 👍

I set to default, top speed to 93mph, final gear to 2.500. Now the gear in question is first, and it can be set as low as 3.298 and Onboy has the setting for 3.300 which can be made... soooo I'm not sure where the problem is at :confused:.

@Desperado, looks like we both took different ways to tune this one. Should be fun to see the out come. 👍

Oh…? Definitely something wrong then…

Mine is tuned differently as well, as you shall find out soon. :D

Oh…? Definitely something wrong then…

Mine is tuned differently as well, as you shall find out soon. :D
His might be a high mileage one and that would affect the power and could ??? possibly affect the gear ratios as well...

I actually would like to have 2-3 more low mileage Duettos to play with the weight a bit more. The one on share has full weight reduction and window weight reduction, yet when I first started tuning it I had it up to 1015kg and a 50/50 weight distribution...:crazy:

I AM BACK. and what has happened since i left?

good ole harvey got me another banger to test -the infamous "Lucrezia"

I waited in baited breath as his last classic car i used pounded all cars in the classics seasonals, and I lay in the green fields with my pot of gold with the ocean sky and the sun glistening on my skin. One always waits for the next chapter of ole Harvey Wallbangers supremacy of the "old is gold" axiom. All hail the classics. The ambience is set, cars not food will make me sing with the wind blowing in polished olive trees... It’s our prerogative to drift in fluffy clouds and dream all day and ride away in the "Lucrezia" in fields of gold, into the sunset down to tuscany.
The life, the drive the pleasure and death,

the report on the "Lucrezia" coming soon...

Last edited:
The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
The Revival

It gives me great pleasure to announce the release of the first Ferrari tune in the Outlaw Garage! :bowdown:

The Ferrari F430 has always been overlooked in GT5, but I adored it in GT5:Prologue, so it’s only right that I do it some justice here. It's come back to this world packing more power than its Prologue counterpart, with around the same weight to haul around.

Don't be deceived by the calm blue paint, this wild stallion will try to buck you off if you're not careful. But it's now transformed to lap Trial Mountain in a time that will worry the SLS GT. This car is now a force to be reckoned with once again.

Enjoy the ride.

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Ferrari F430 ’06
Buy from: NCD
Paintjob: Blu Mirabeau
Wheels: --
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: --
Engine Tuning: --
Intake Manifold: --
Air Filter: --
Exhaust Manifold: --
Catalytic Converter: --
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: --

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set Final Gear to 5.000
2)Set Top Speed to 124
2)Set Final Gear to 3.000
1st=3.346
2nd=2.586
3rd=2.066
4th=1.688
5th=1.413
6th=1.200

Should display an indicated top speed of 206 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 15
Acceleration: 25
Braking: 10

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.10
Ride Height: -15/-20
Spring Rate: 12.3/10.3
Dampers (Extension): 6/5
Dampers (Compression): 6/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/4

Brakes
6/7

The car has 566 PP, weighs 1208Kg with a 43/57 front/rear weight distribution, has 535 HP and produces 358ft-lb torque@6800 rpm with a 9300 rpm redline.

Notes: It grips very well, if you know where the limits are. And the power never peaks, it just keeps on going, so it is very fit for Automatic users.

Reviews: Niku Driver HC

I am doing testing this tune but I also got 532Hp and 565 pp soo I don't know what's going on with my cars , he has 1.6 miles :(

I am doing testing this tune but I also got 532Hp and 565 pp soo I don't know what's going on with my cars , he has 1.6 miles :(
Cars from the NCD have a break in period where they gain HP. You'll get max HP at around 170-180miles.👍👍

That's ok, because:
1. I'm a lazy arse and always forget to write down that I changed the oil first.
2. Break in period. The car in the tune has around 100 odd miles on the clock.

That's ok, because:
1. I'm a lazy arse and always forget to write down that I changed the oil first.
2. Break in period. The car in the tune has around 100 odd miles on the clock.

I always change oil

And it didn't matter , I beated enzo by 00.620

You helped me again :D

Back