Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

Very unique preview !
But I gotta say that I have absolutely no idea what car is that.
Thanks Boab - as I said, you need to look really closely :lol:
Very nice update. Last time I posted you said you has an operation, so how are you now?
Still recovering.. But then again, I have been since May when it all started.. :nervous: But definitely getting better day by day, thanks for asking :)
NSX-R :D
Can't wait to see the full set, the preview is awesome.
You got it :sly: You can see it on the front of the car, don't really know quite how it happened :lol:
That cone looks premium, nice shot sir 👍
:lol: Thanks a lot nt :)

Wow, the pressure is on for this to be good now :scared: Never had that much response to a set, let alone just a preview, so thanks a lot for that :D:cheers:

Anyway, this is the start of a multi-part Top Gear themed series. Don't know how many parts, but I have a few ideas. This particular set takes it's cues from Jeremy's challenge to try and beat a time set on GT4, in an NSX at Laguna Seca, in real life (see video at the bottom) So, enjoy :)

The King

Feedback much appreciated as usual, so please comment :cheers:

I loved the 8th shot. It looked like the NSX is following the cam car.

If you properly stare at the NSX in shot 8, it actually looks like it's scared. XD
Brilliant set 458! 👍

I think I did a set of thesame track+car+color combination in the GT4 days! :) The car looks great, but let's not forget the sky, the clouds really stand out and that's not a bad thing! Keep it up!

Looks like You will be seeing me here regularly now with the quality of your shots. I love your theme's. You been watching the current series?

Back to the set all of them are my favourite!​

I'm not sure which one I like more. 3-4-8-9. I like the heavier shadowing into the brighter blue.
Thanks Jason, I tried to put a focus on the blue a bit in some of these :)
I loved the 8th shot. It looked like the NSX is following the cam car.
Yeah, that was kind of the look I was going for, glad you like it :D
BkS
If you properly stare at the NSX in shot 8, it actually looks like it's scared. XD
Brilliant set 458! 👍
Haha, the Corkscrew does funny things to cars :lol: Thanks BkS
Nice set! I like pic #4 the most!
Cheers Jamoru :cheers:
I think I did a set of thesame track+car+color combination in the GT4 days! :) The car looks great, but let's not forget the sky, the clouds really stand out and that's not a bad thing! Keep it up!
Haha great minds... :sly: Yeah, in a couple, mostly #7, the focus was very much on making the sky look good as much as the car :)
Looks like You will be seeing me here regularly now with the quality of your shots. I love your theme's. You been watching the current series?

Back to the set all of them are my favourite!​
Cheers Matt, see you round :D Yeah, the current series has been good, but had a couple of dodgy episodes, but I'm loving it :D

Anyway, here are a few rejects for the Tournament

I'm starting to think that I should have picked either #2 or #4 instead, but for now I can only congratulate RG on his win :cheers:

When's the next one :lol:

I like #1 and #4 the most.
That shadow in #1 really adds something to your pic. I really like it.
And I just realized that #4 was the same as #1 but with a different angle.
I guess it's a good spot to take some pics ;)👍

Very nice
Thanks matt :)
BkS
Shot 4 = Amazing. :drool:
Cheers BkS, I am fond of that one especially :)
I like #1 and #4 the most.
That shadow in #1 really adds something to your pic. I really like it.
And I just realized that #4 was the same as #1 but with a different angle.
I guess it's a good spot to take some pics ;)👍
Yeah, the shadow just adds a bit of extra stuff the the photo, don't know what that is, but it really changes it somewhat :D I guess it is a good place :)

Here is a preview for Part 2 in my Top Gear Series. Much more guessable than Part 1, but still requires some Top Gear knowledge :)

------------------------------------------------------------------
The nsx looks fantastic and also great job with the rejects and your tournament entry 👍

Great NSX and Swift shots ! :drool:👍

Thanks both :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back