gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
That is really, really awesome of you, Gtuned. 👍 What I love about this set, is that is soooooooo moody, every angle has a reason for being that way.

Excellent work, man. 👍

Wooot, post #1111. :dopey:

Great to see it go over well, also good to see ya liked it corey, also 20832, just click on the picture for the lightbox, then view all sizes for the full size :P
Okay, so tommorow will be the first re:mix between me and slzk, TVR Speed Six's, one Drift, one Grip at Trial Mountain. It'll be pretty awesome. As for today, preview and another filler graphic.

And my newest song addiction, Lightspeed by Kill The Noise and Datsik

Some constructive criticism for the graphic work:

All round it's a nice composition, the colours work well together. However there are parts in there that are faded, but not entirely erased, and it kind of ruins the contrast between the graphics and the car. For example, on the front fender there is some graphic work there, which would have looked better erased. Another example is on the front wheel. Had the graphic work overlaying it been erased just to the edge of the tyre it would have looked alot tidier IMO.

Again, overall it's a fabulous composition. 👍

Okay guys, so here it is. The first Re:mix Project. slzk shot them, I edited them and this is the result. It's quite awesome to see the raw shots from such a talented photographer, and get to edit them. Much different than seeing a PMC entry. Sets song is Earthquakey People (Alvin Risk Remix) by Steve Aoki cause me and slzk are shaking up the photomode world. :lol: god that sounds so cheesy.

Daaaaaamn. You did so really, very, insanely, ohmygodly good with the pictures!

They look all so great! (<-Typing this feels so weird.)

I feel weird looking and commenting at my own pictures in someone else's gallery. :lol:

Great idea ! It's really awesome ! 👍👍👍
Amazing shots :drool::drool::drool:
I hope that the Re:mix Project will continue to grow !

Thanks guys, good to see the first Remixes went over well on both sides, and hopefully there'll be more to see as today's set is up for a Remix as well. What was a start of a massive series is now just a single set, seeing as I lost faith in the idea, but anyways here it is and I must say tis quite good imo. I also have a special set coming on the 21st, if anyone can guess what's so special about March 21st, I'll do any request :D This set's song is Needed Change by 12th Planet and Skrillex.

What I love most about your images is that no matter how strong your tones are, you seem to be able to keep down the noise so damn good. Amazing gallery pal, keep it up! :cheers:

Back