Get your pics in my garage! Car: none

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 336 comments
Here are the pics you requested

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_8.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_7.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_52.jpg

Thank you everyone who posted. driftinziggy your pics are the ones being used. I like the RX-8, but I could never get it to look super cool like how I wanted. Your pics were a normal looking car with a crazy background and it worked perfectly. Also BlindArchangel I will use your M3 pics.

3 new cars needed

Thank you everyone who posted. driftinziggy your pics are the ones being used. I like the RX-8, but I could never get it to look super cool like how I wanted. Your pics were a normal looking car with a crazy background and it worked perfectly. Also BlindArchangel I will use your M3 pics.

3 new cars needed
Great! Glad I could participate and help out.

So NSX is the next request? If so here are a few

Sorry about the double post... Also Is this garage that all this is for viewable by the public?

Yes post two on the first page is the cars I need. Everything that is not crossed off. My signature has both my garages. Click the drift or race one to see which tunes you like. The drift garage is where your pics were used.

Just bought both cars last night, I ended up going with the blue/gold combo on the ZZII. I like the contrast between the two. I didn't realize how fast it was but it's pretty impressive.

That polarized color is awesome..I have it on a Pontiac GTO drift car
I'm jealous of the people who have all their rims painted silver chrome!.. I've only been able to do it to 3 cars

Yeah I love that color, and yes chrome is hard to come by. Sometimes I just try to look for nice looking wheels that are already chrome.

Ok I this time around was definitely the hardest to choose from yet. Every shot I thought was really good either was good or not as nice as I had hoped once edited, but every shot I didn't like as much ended up looking awesome once edited. Total curve ball. It was really tough to choose since everyone ended up having a shot or two that looked great, but the pics that I have used are: Lexus The Car Tuner, NSX Ferrari_458, and Tommy karai driftinziggy. Some shots were extra cool once edited which I will add to my gallery and list the people who originally took the photos.

Hey guys just wanted to say some of the recent shots were edited so nicely that I have put them in my gallery. Some shots of the NSX are here while all of driftinziggy's Tommykaira ZZII are here

and here you go

Cobra

Veyron

I must say that Giulietta's are quite nice. I decided to go with Indy since you're doing a drag tune, also did some sepia for a classic look. I wanted to do a little drag test and try to get the front off the ground and look cool but couldn't do it no matter how i tuned it. :ouch:

The Veyron pics are from my last online (I'm the blue/black). Not sure if i lost the tuning I had. I managed to get it goin 330, very stable and easy to drive, but once it hit the turn it went back down to 240...:crazy:

I have plenty of 458 shots :lol: In fact, I have 8 sets, in this collection - http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferrari458/collections/72157628151221909/
The best ones are the Toscana set (edited) and the Spa and Nurb sets (unedited)

Even tho these were posted a while ago I have now used them for new tunes soon

Back