Get your pics in my garage! Car: none

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 336 comments
This might be too small(650px) by the sounds of it.
ToscanaTarmac_21.jpg

I love that second shot more than life, but you are making this quite difficult on me as I will have to edit it to the rm version again lol

pmsl, Cheers, I took some of the rm today which was lucky as my blu ray drive stopped reading discs a month ago but i noticed it was showing my gt5 disc when i went to play a demo, I wa just this second importing pics to the xmb and it stopped reading the disc, I'll upload some at some point tonight

lancia delta hf
pmsl, Cheers, I took some of the rm today which was lucky as my blu ray drive stopped reading discs a month ago but i noticed it was showing my gt5 disc when i went to play a demo, I wa just this second importing pics to the xmb and it stopped reading the disc, I'll upload some at some point tonight

Oh that sucks about the drive but sweet there is more pics

Man thanks a lot guys you really came through with the Lotus pics. Seriously had a super hard time choosing. Zupplu you should of submitted a couple more I couldn't get your pic to work so well in my banner. Walkinshaw your pics look really clear and clean barely any edits made and they looked good. lancia delta hf you definitely had the best variety of pics easy and I like the edited and none edited versions. Finally asriel I like your purple color and I actually changed it to red and it looked even cooler, but the purple was different from cars I normally have. In the end there can be one winner and that person is........Walkinshaw! Seriously hard decision because everything worked fairly well, but Walkinshaw pics just worked out too good with my banner. It has to say Stage 5 and all the other pics got either blocked or just didn't look as nice. The stage 6 is also red and matches your car color perfectly which was good. Thank you everybody I might make a drift tune and go back to some of these pics because they were all so awesome.

Also I know some of you have awesome pics in various threads so open a gallery. it's fun you get to see all your pics in one place and other will visit and be like "oh man I saw this pic in realistic photo thread! I'm gonna check out more of their stuff since it was so good"

What purple is that Asriel ? (nice)

Happy to have contributed. :)

Thanks and well done by the way, it's the purple gunmetal chip from the dlc paint pack if you need to know the proper name i can tell you after bob is done racing. :)

Wow a lot of pics to choose from for this one. Thank you everyone who applied as I do appreciate it and tested all of them. I had to go with RedSuns-Ryuu tho as his pics seriously were perfect for me. Both pics fit for my banner amazing which usually doesn't happen.

Back