Adrianf1 photography \ Gallery HD | 25/06/12 / RED BULL HANGAR-7

• Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 470 comments
The ninth shot: so artistic! :drool: It's worthy to be in the news section.

9669e81a-e18e-4396-9e9c-fc0eb477935d.jpg

The whole Toscana set is amazing, but #9 and #14 are out of this world :drool: The Colosseum shot is epic too 👍

Increible tu galeria!, me gustan mucho tus fotos.. algunas son impresionantes 👍:drool:

Some of your sets are just awesome, most of the pictures are great i dont know why i never commented on this gallery before... The Toscana set is really nice and has some trully amazing pictures (since is the last one you've done i will only comment on this one but i seriously love a lot of your sets, like the beetle set)... Muy buen trabajo!, Sigue asi... 👍👍 :drool: :drool: :)

Last edited:
Increible tu galeria!, me gustan mucho tus fotos.. algunas son impresionantes 👍:drool:

Some of your sets are just awesome, most of the pictures are great i dont know why i never commented on this gallery before... The Toscana set is really nice and has some trully amazing pictures (since is the last one you've done i will only comment on this one but i seriously love a lot of your sets, like the beetle set)... Muy buen trabajo!, Sigue asi... 👍👍 :drool: :drool: :)

Thanks you! I'm glad you like my gallery. :)

Thought I'd comment since your hardly getting any comments. 12 photos can be boring for someone to look at, if they are all of the same concept. I like the interior shots, they're just a bit too played out IMO so I get bored easily with them. Your photos need the spice and flare to them to make them pop.

Looking forward to the next shot. 👍

Looking forward to the new Set.
Interior Shots are great as well, really like the Engine Bay Shot! 👍 :)

Thanks for comment. 👍

BkS
Thought I'd comment since your hardly getting any comments. 12 photos can be boring for someone to look at, if they are all of the same concept. I like the interior shots, they're just a bit too played out IMO so I get bored easily with them. Your photos need the spice and flare to them to make them pop.

Looking forward to the next shot. 👍

Let's see, I usually do a lot of pictures, because when I start it, I want to photograph the car from the front, rear, laterally, in different circumstances, and so on. Thus, in the end I get too many pictures, but I do not think they can get bored, because every photo I do is different from the other, either by position of the car, or the position in the circuit, the landscape...

I have left to set that I have put two facts, one will put it today or tomorrow and one on Sunday, once you are put here, I will try to go by batches more varied and less pictures.

Anyway, this takes work, and always welcome positive feedback to continue uploading photos, because if not you just removing the desire.

Thanks. 👍

SLRvsC63.jpg

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

- 4 -

- 5 -

- 6 -

- 7 -

- 8 -

- 9 & 10 -

- 11 -

- 12 -

- 13 -

- 14 -

- 15 -

- 16 -

- 17 -

- 18 & 19 -

- 20 -

- 21 -

- 22 -

- 23 -

- 24 -

- 25 -

- 26 -

- 27 -

- 28 -

Please, comment!

Last edited:
Amazing interior shots! :drool:
Looks like pics from an car magazine!
And that duo of Mercedes are gorgeous ! :drool:
Perfect editing and I like the disposition of the pics on the page ;)

Amazing shots , Adrian ! :drool:

Thanks you, I'm glad that you like. 👍

Cant say more than EPIC shots, very awesome :drool:

Thank you very much for commenting and that you liked the photos.

Amazing interior shots! :drool:
Looks like pics from an car magazine!
And that duo of Mercedes are gorgeous ! :drool:
Perfect editing and I like the disposition of the pics on the page ;)

I'm glad you like both sets and the disposition I have chosen for the Mercedes. 👍

Back