Jamoru's Gallery | Closed due to release of GT6.

• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 613 comments
Cheers! :) I'm anxious to know which ones you think look realistic and which don't, so I can work on that for future pics!

Well, I think the most premium looks are based on 3d car modelling, and the backlights of the Supra aren't exactly 3d, so the most realistic shots to me are from the front of the car, the headlights look pretty much 3d. Great sets in the meantime man, nice variety and compositions!

Love the last set, the SL looks awesome!

Cheers NB! :)

Well, I think the most premium looks are based on 3d car modelling, and the backlights of the Supra aren't exactly 3d, so the most realistic shots to me are from the front of the car, the headlights look pretty much 3d. Great sets in the meantime man, nice variety and compositions!

Ah like that. It's pretty boring to only make pics from the front, but I know what you mean and I agree with you.

Thank you btw! Soon new pics! ;)

Haha, stop drooling over my pics, Justin! They are starting to get sticky! :D

My god Jamoru, I can't keep up with all your updates. :lol:

I love that last shot of the Jag. Both sets are very clean, and well done. 👍

Oh, alot have happened since I came here.
Amazing sets. Love the 458 set in particular, although the tones in the RS6 set are amazing.
Don't stop !! :)

Lovely shots ! :drool:
Looks VERY good ! 👍

Very nice shots!

Holy reflections ! :drool:

Nice pictures. Strong colours and good reflections really stand out. 👍

Beautiful use of reflections 👍

Mother of reflections! :cool: :P

Great set Jamoru the GTR looks amazing!

2nd to last shots are :drool:👍

Thank you all for the lovely comments, guys! Much appreciated! 👍

No I don't. I don't have any DLC yet, but I really want Spa & SSRX for new places to take photos. I haven't got the DLC yet since I'm holding out on it and buying the XL disc with all the DLC on it.

Lovely Z32 set. 👍

BkS
No I don't. I don't have any DLC yet, but I really want Spa & SSRX for new places to take photos. I haven't got the DLC yet since I'm holding out on it and buying the XL disc with all the DLC on it.

Lovely Z32 set. 👍

Ah I see, I hope it will release soon so we can see your great GT-R 12 pics ! 👍

And thank you, I didn't like them much and since you where the only one commenting I think most of u didn't. :P

Back