The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
Wow... this new refresh of the Online Dealership is perhaps the most underwhelming in my history of visiting it. Very little incentive unless you're seeking the Toyota 88C-V or the Formula GT (or even the Starion 4WD Rally Car). Pretty disappointing OCD this time in my view. Unless you need the cars you don't have, it's best to wait and hope if any more interesting cars fill the OCD in the next refresh of it.

Hear hear! Luckily we got a new B spec event to cheer us up :grumpy:, Already looking forward to next week's A spec event :grumpy:...

Bummer, when I saw something about old Japanese cars in the lot, I was hoping for another 510! Dang. Just my personal fav car in that class/era. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep being jealous of forza owners. I was checking out some of the art work those forza guys do to their dimes and there are some really good BRE Datsun 510 replicas. Jeez, I couldnt tell if some were real pics or the game. Roll cages added and the like. As much as they love Nissan in this game, and as big as the datsuns were in the SCCA circuits back in the day, I would think they would have more than the 2. And the ones they have, even fully moded, aren't close to the performance they used to get em to on the tracks. Something like a BRE or something Bob Sharp built. Oh, something similar to what we have in the Mugen Civic. Stripped, light, cage, fun to drive. No mirrors halfway up the fenders like on our bluebirds!! lol Oh, and the other car I would like, just for my memories sake is some Mustangs in the 87-92 range. I wonder whats up with that. I know it was a sub-par car in many areas, but nobody can deny they did/do have straight line potential. I mean, we have a gazzillion sub-par cars in the game...why not such a popular one? As much as I hear about the drag racers in the game, I know I can't be the only one wondering why they don't have a sweet notch back available to do wheelie launches with and twist the frame. I noticed that even forza didn't have that model range. Anyway, not coplaining, just my personal wish list due to the fun times I had with mine(a few dimes and a 91 Highway patrol notchback) and true potential both have in their prospective area. See ya.

Like everyone else by now, got all the cars in the list; this should not be a surprise any more. It seems to me a lot of people just want supercars/LMPs/race cars etc all the time - well I've also got loads of those that I never use so I'm not really interested in more of them :lol:.

I think the 80s are a bit of a 'No-Man's-Land' in the game - not much seems to get used, even the Group B's don't get a look in.

For those people interested in small car fun, the tuned Honda City is a little cracker - but you need to try and tune out the understeer.

Silvia 240RS a makes a different drifter (it's actually pretty hard to get in a straight line).

CRX and Civics are always good FF drivers.

I'm going to put highlights in my mullet, go sockless with white espadrilles, roll up the sleeves on my oversize sports jacket, and give some more of these a go:tup:

GT5ExPeRt
Why so many Nissans?

And is the Formula GT always on the OCD?

The formula gt is on there because you need it for the formula gt championship

Alright, who's got an update for the new seasonals and OCD refresh?

Edit: Cheese & Rice! I'm having a mental breakdown not knowing what cars the new OCD consists of! :banghead:

Last edited:
Right here:

Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK '02 - 30,590 Cr
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 - 35,300 Cr
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 - 39,010 Cr
Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V '98 - 40,230 Cr
Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 - 48,040 Cr
Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01 - 51,190 Cr
Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24V Sportronic '98 - 58,710 Cr
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 - 62,040 Cr
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 - 113,010 Cr
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 TI '93 - 1,500,000 Cr
Alpine A310 1600VE '73 - 33,000 Cr
Alpine A110 1600S '73 - 60,200 Cr
Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03 - 35,050 Cr
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 - 1,000,000 Cr
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 - 2,000,000 Cr
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo - 5,000,000 Cr

I already own almost all of those Alfa... :nervous:

Well... maybe I'll get a nice combo color for the Veyron this time... fingers crossed!!! 👍

I wish that BMW would of been there when I was looking for a German race car two nights ago... I got stuck with the Audi.

Well, it doesn't take psychic power to predict that the next Time Trial / Drift Seasonal Events are going to put a spotlight on Alfas...

MONSTAR-1
Worst update of cars I've ever seen.

I dont know about that I mean there are no skylines.

I guess no matter what pd do people will complain.

thelvynau
I dont know about that I mean there are no skylines.

I guess no matter what pd do people will complain.

Word.

A lot of people have this belief that pd should only feature cars that they are looking for or prefer, completely forgetting that there's a few million other users.

fndrsn
Isn't this FGT the same as the one from the last update? (color wise I mean)

Everyone's car colours are different, and random.
So you must have just randomly got another one of the same colour this week. 👍

Also, thanks again for the list EliteDreamer. 👍

Nice lineup of Alfas.

They already did this with Benz and now, Alfas.

When's BMW and Audi turn?

It looks like they're going through the whole car list in alphabetical order now, so you shouldn't have to wait too long for the Audis and BMWs!

The only Alfa I was missing isn't in the OCD:crazy:

Btw, I know it's a good car but, didn't that Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 appeared in 3 of the 5 last OCD's?

Back