Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Jägermeister

Nice saint patty's day ride!👍 Hope to try it out after I fix a hardware issue.

I just found out this morning my PS3 stopped reading any cd/dvd/blu ray disc!:eek: Stick a disc in the drive and it just sits there like it is stuck in neutral with the engine off!:grumpy: Everything else on the system works fine... was hoping it was just a dirty lens but thats not the case... 👎 Im ordering a replacement lens unit and I hope that will fix the controller, sending the proper signal/s that activates the spindle disc spin motor.

The cars that I did get a chance to look at last week... I tried the Odyssey with a quick tune at 485pp but only ran a high 2:25 at Suzuka. Most cars I've given a go for the 490pp class are between 2:22-2:26 a lap at Suzuka.

Hope I can get the part soon and fix my PS3! I want to get back to playing GT and my virtual car tuning! :(

ryangt
**** if you drink enough everyone is irish and good looking :dopey:

:lol: oh, and just a public service - if your underarms and hands are bleeding, you bottle might not have a twist off cap :dopey:

Theo777
Nice saint patty's day ride!👍 Hope to try it out after I fix a hardware issue.

I just found out this morning my PS3 stopped reading any cd/dvd/blu ray disc!:eek: Stick a disc in the drive and it just sits there like it is stuck in neutral with the engine off!:grumpy: Everything else on the system works fine... was hoping it was just a dirty lens but thats not the case... 👎 Im ordering a replacement lens unit and I hope that will fix the controller, sending the proper signal/s that activates the spindle disc spin motor.

The cars that I did get a chance to look at last week... I tried the Odyssey with a quick tune at 485pp but only ran a high 2:25 at Suzuka. Most cars I've given a go for the 490pp class are between 2:22-2:26 a lap at Suzuka.

Hope I can get the part soon and fix my PS3! I want to get back to playing GT and my virtual car tuning! :(

I so hope you do get it fixed. You have the Clueless shootout reputation to uphold :dopey:. Really, that sucks! I wish you luck in fixing the problem and I hope it is just the lens :scared:

I so hope you do get it fixed. You have the Clueless shootout reputation to uphold :dopey:. Really, that sucks! I wish you luck in fixing the problem and I hope it is just the lens :scared:

removed the lens module and got the part ordered. Now the waiting game:rolleyes:... Guess I could always try tuning on gtpsp(gt4 engine I think) and see how well the settings transfer to gt5 :D

XDesperado67
Got my St. Paddy's day tune up over at the Café.👍👍

Will be testing it out as soon as I can get my wife into bed... unless she wants me to ... :sly:

Edit - :D (sorry)

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo-R '02 " 家族のタンク "

suzukacircuith.jpg

specialstageroutex.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

443bhp
490pp
389 ft. lb. @5600 RPM of torque
weight 1585 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Medium Purplish Grey Mica
weight Reduction
Window
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
Center Diff
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment : 75 @ 50
Torque Split 40/60 (front-rear)
LSD- Front -12/21/10, Rear - 10/15/10

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 112
Final - 2.050
1st - 4.610
2nd - 3.550
3rd - 2.775
4th - 2.290
5th - 1.900
6th - 1.658

Ride Hight - Front: -13 Rear: -23
Spring Rate- Front: 7.0 Rear: 4.5
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 9
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 9
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 7
Camber- Front: 2.5 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: -0.10
Brakes- Front: 8 Rear: 9

TUNER NOTES -
It's heavy, and has slight understeer. Don't be afraig to push this Tank to the limit. :dopey:

suzukacircuit1cf.jpg

Last edited:
Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 "Tora"

circuitdelasarthe20092t.jpg

circuitdelasarthe2009p.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

459bhp
520pp
504 ft. lb. @4300 RPM of torque
weight 1373 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Black
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 1
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Med (S2)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 12/18/10

Top Speed - 130
Final - 2.240
1st - 3.990
2nd - 3.035
3rd - 2.335
4th - 1.875
5th - 1.565
6th - 1.365

Ride Hight - Front: -25Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 6.0 Rear: 8.0
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 7
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 1.4 Rear: 2.4
Toe Angle- Front: -0.19 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 8 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
Let the truck battle begin

circuitdelasarthe20093y.jpg

Lexus LFA '10 "Smurf"

kyotogionpm.jpg

tsukubacircuitxf.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

605bhp
550pp
382 ft. lb. @7200 RPM of torque
weight 1554 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Blu Nart
weight Reduction
None
Engine
ECU
Intake
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 74 @ -35
LSD- 14/17/8

Top Speed - 137
Final - 2.361
1st - 5.180
2nd - 3.945
3rd - 3.000
4th - 2.410
5th - 2.010
6th - 1.754

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: 13
Spring Rate- Front: 8.6 Rear: 9.8
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.3
Toe Angle- Front: -0.17 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
Just seeing if I can tune with the big boys in the 550pp class for the Japanese Auto Celebration Shootout :nervous:

kyotoshoreninz.jpg

Can't wait to test those on the shootout krenkme! Both the 490PP and the 520PP entries got my interest.

NascarManiaco99
Can't wait to test those on the shootout krenkme! Both the 490PP and the 520PP entries got my interest.

Well for me the Airtrek has understeer that I just could not get rid of, but the 400+ hp makes up for it :D. And "Tora" is...well..FUN 👍:dopey:

Okay, just to prove how much I am an idiot, I have started a 24hr endurance race. :dunce:. I made sure all the cars that need to be on share are, and everything is in order. This may take me a week to a month with my schedule, so for all of my friends on PSN that need testing or advice, ask and I'll get to it when I'm done.....I'm such an idiot :dopey:

P.s. I wrote down and took pictures of some up coming tunes, so even if I may be away from real racing, I will still be posting tunes soon.

-Thanks,
Management :dopey:

I'd like to say thanks to Clueless tunes for providing some great tunes for cars that other tuners seem to neglect. I've got about 30 cars set up with your tunes, from the Vibe to the Veyron, and they are a blast!

racer39658
I'd like to say thanks to Clueless tunes for providing some great tunes for cars that other tuners seem to neglect. I've got about 30 cars set up with your tunes, from the Vibe to the Veyron, and they are a blast!

Thank you very much. Your words are too kind, and greatly appreciated. I hope you continue to enjoy our tunes.

Thanks again :dopey:

Hey krenkme,

A few things and some questions. I tried the "Green Mamba" in the 650pp event at the ring. With more talent a first is definitely doable. I had like a million offs and still came in second. Great tune 👍

How is you endurance race going? What car are you using? And do you have a tune for it?

:cheers:

Hey krenkme,

A few things and some questions. I tried the "Green Mamba" in the 650pp event at the ring. With more talent a first is definitely doable. I had like a million offs and still came in second. Great tune 👍

Great. That is good to know. I've been trying to beat that one myself, so I may have to try it... :D
How is you endurance race going? What car are you using? And do you have a tune for it?

:cheers:

It's going slow. Taxes are very trying when you own your own company :grumpy: but racing helps to relax 👍. I'm using the Mazda 787B, and I may post the tune, not sure :indiff:. Right now I just want to finish the race :dopey:

EDIT - Just finish updating the OP with my three shootout entry

krenkme
It's going slow. Taxes are very trying when you own your own company :grumpy: but racing helps to relax 👍. I'm using the Mazda 787B, and I may post the tune, not sure :indiff:. Right now I just want to finish the race :dopey:

EDIT - Just finish updating the OP with my three shootout entry

Well good luck, and if all goes well please post the tune. It would be interesting to see how you'd tune it 👍

XDesperado67
Just don't let commandorando see it he might stroke out on us!:crazy::lol:

:lol: It might just end him :embarrassed:

Niku Driver HC
Clueless takes it to the endurance world! Best of luck for that idea. 👍 It's going to be the most clueless 24h race ever!:dopey:

Thanks. Three days in, nineteen hours to go :dopey:

*Begins twitching violently, small stream of blood dribbles from nose and ears, collapses to floor.*

"OH NO!!!!! There's only one thing here that knows CPR" :nervous:
parrot4.png

Difference between DS3 and Wheel ?

Thinking of trying "Big Bad Daddy"

For me, I have never seen a difference. There may be, but I'm unsure. If you use a wheel and are going to try "Big Bad Daddy" please tell me how it goes, because I am very Interested. :dopey:

Oh, if you do use DDB, stay away from high speed "jumps", unless you like looking at the clouds. :scared:

I use controller :) Dual Shock 3

Edit : Anyone of you online ? I don't like to test cars alone .

(Who join might see a midget drift ) :sly:

Back