20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the premium upgrade Pascal. 👍

Sidenote - ShaolinMasta, I nominated you! :P

The set with the Prius, was edited in a masterly way. And the set with the 512BB is wonderful. A great job editing both sets and a great work by the photographers 👍

The set with the Prius, was edited in a masterly way. And the set with the 512BB is wonderful. A great job editing both sets and a great work by the photographers 👍

Thanks DarkR!
Glad you appreciate my editing work! 👍

:eek: Wow that's some commitment, I commend your efforts 👍

Thanks Mate!
Appreciate it. Good thing is now, that it is now fully updated, which means that I never have to put so much time into this again. Even back up'd everything on my portable Hard Drive.

Wow :drool: We both updated our OP's and your's is beautiful.

Cheers Mate!
Yours looks awesome as well.

Stay tuned for an update tomorrow!

Thank you, GT-R!
Stay tuned for the GT-R Set tomorrow. Promised you, to make a set dedicated to you! :)

wow great job totally worth the work pascal
just a quick question what is your Favorite car? impreza sti ?
i need an answer because my next update is on me...oh the car and the track is your choice ;)

Crazy guy you are... :crazy:
In a good way, though.

Thanks, Man! Appreciate it! :lol::tup;:

wow great job totally worth the work pascal
just a quick question what is your Favorite car? impreza sti ?
i need an answer because my next update is on me...oh the car and the track is your choice ;)

Well, I don't really have a "favorite" car. More like several cars I like more than others.

Would like to see an update at Trail Mountain with the Toyota GT86! :)

As promised I'm going to release my Nissan GT-R - Set, dedicated to my good pal, GT-R (formerly known as Magic Racer). As you may know, he "sponsored" me this shinny Premium Membership, and I'm very, very grateful for that.

Thanks, my friend! :dopey:

(Make sure to check 'em out on Flickr at 1000px Resolution!)

Yup. Wanted to an update of this brilliant piece of engenieering for quite some time now, and for time has finally arrieved to do one, after GT-R bought me this premium membership.

Thanks after all, Baljit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back