20832 Photography | Closed for Good.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
  • 135,977 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks fantastic! Great job with the editing. 👍

And thanks jus1029. :D
 
Thanks Guys!
Glad you like my work there, Apok! :)
 
Love this one!

6829305404_9e823d0a0f.jpg
 
I like every single one of them :D
Good job, Apokalipse and 20832! 👍
 
Thanks u 2!
Yeah, that one is also my favorite, NB
 
I really like that you used panning mode 1, I should do that more often. Great set!
 
Agreed about the panning mode 1. I can never get mine to come out good. Great set!
 
Great pictures! the white looks good in that Ferrari.
 
Great shots ,Pascal 👍
Looks good :drool:
 
Not much I can say but wow
 
Panning mode 1 is great. I used to steer clear of it every time, but saw some great pictures using panning mode 1. Turns out it's actually pretty cool. You just need to fiddle with the shutter speed, so that it doesn't come out too overdone.
 
Cool stuff 👍:).
 
Subtle but sexy. 👍
 
I really like that you used panning mode 1, I should do that more often. Great set!

Yeah. You gotta love the PM1.
Thanks!

Agreed about the panning mode 1. I can never get mine to come out good. Great set!

A Setting that has worked out for me is 1/125 or 1/250 and f5.6.
The key is, that you don't zoom too much to the car or stand too close to the car. Than your focus point will ruin it. 👍

Great pictures! the white looks good in that Ferrari.

Yep. I was surprised on how good it looks. White is a tough colour to take photos of, but a blessing to edit it! 👍

Great shots ,Pascal 👍
Looks good :drool:

Thanks, Ilya.
These are not my photos, so :lol:

Not much I can say but wow

Thanks, Matt!
Appreciate it.

Panning mode 1 is great. I used to steer clear of it every time, but saw some great pictures using panning mode 1. Turns out it's actually pretty cool. You just need to fiddle with the shutter speed, so that it doesn't come out too overdone.

Exactly. Not sure about the clear steering, since I already did some drift shots with PM1, but you're right with the whole rest there 👍 :lol:

Cool stuff 👍:).

Thanks, Horde!

BkS
Subtle but sexy. 👍

It's sexy and you know it :lol:
 
I mean nice work on editing :D
 
Nice set, I'm really liking the composition!
 
Amazing ! Couldn´t you do more german cars ? Cars like Z4M.

Most Germans I know from GTP barely use German cars :grumpy:👎
 
Nice set, I'm really liking the composition!

Thanks Man!

Amazing ! Couldn´t you do more german cars ? Cars like Z4M.

Most Germans I know from GTP barely use German cars :grumpy:👎

Can do it, yes.
It's a simply reason - I don't really like german cars too much.

But I'm going to do a Z4M Update :)
 
Clean and subtle editing as always.
Love the parked shot the most.
 
Thanks Mate!
It's my favorite one aswell :)
 
Beautiful Pascal !
The parked is my #1 too. :)
 
Thanks Thomas!
Glad you like it! 👍
 
512BB set is great, but Prius TC is even better! Great editing.
 
Thanks ceiling_fan!
Glad you like my work on the editing! :)
 
Thought that a red name suited the latest set a lot better... :p

Enjoy the service.
 
Holy S***!
You haven't bought me a Premium Membership, have you? :eek:
 
Oh, that's just super, super, super, super nice from you.
Would've never expected anything like that :)

Thank you very, very much indeed, mate! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back