Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

Toscana, a Delta Integrale and sheep. What's not to like? :lol:

Although, admittedly, the sky is a bit blown out. Apart from that, it's great. :D
I can't say I am a Ferrari fan now, or in 2007 even (though having watched my first F1 race at the age of 2 weeks, and going to my first live race at 3 years old, I used to be a huge Schumacher and Ferrari fan, still have a flag in my wardrobe :lol:) but I love Kimi's style, and he, and that car, truly are legends of the modern Formula 1 era :) Also, I love Spa, and went to the race there this year, so that was an easy track choice for me :D Thanks again :cheers:

I was also a big Schumacher fan back during the winning days (I had loads of Ferrari-branded clothing myself :lol:). 👍

Kimi is an enigma. Ridiculously fast one moment, an also-ran the next. I'm slightly excited that he's back this year and I hope this season brings some consistency to his pace.

You went to Spa? God, I hate you! :lol: I've only been to a few races in Sepang, because it's pretty near where I live and the tickets are cheap. Man, what I would give to go to Spa, just once in my life... :P

Oh god, sheep. What a regular site for me, since I live in Scotland hahaha. Car looks like a Peugoet 205 if I'm honest. Doesn't look like a Delta's C pillar. :nervous:

I assure you BkS, it is a Delta :lol: And here are the rest...

Please leave some feedback :)

Oh dear, I was wrong. :banghead: - 3rd & 9th are really something special, but OH MY GOD! That last shot. I'm speechless. I could look at it forever because it's beautiful! Oh and nice new watermark too! :P

Nice angles and editing! Including #10! :drool:

It's nice to see your new sig! Try to raise the opacity to full because, unlike your old sig (with the childish font), it's more stylish.

I decided to edit up a few of the leftovers from the F2007 at Spa set yesterday, as it was a quite large set, and here are the results:

My 2.0 Entry - "Legends"

The Rest

Hope you like these, but hopefully you don't like them as much as my entry :lol: Feedback would be much appreciated :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Number 9's my favorite!
I can't really explain it in words, but I like it alot :)
Lovely rally shots
well done 👍, love the 2nd & 4th shot the most
SVX
Loving the angles to bits! :drool:
X2!!

Great job 458!! :drool:
Great set. Well done. 👍
Sweet set 👍
Thanks everyone :D
Wow! Great set, especially the photos with the 'sepia' tones.
Thanks, that was the first time I'd experimented with them, and it definitely won't be the last :)
BkS
Oh dear, I was wrong. :banghead: - 3rd & 9th are really something special, but OH MY GOD! That last shot. I'm speechless. I could look at it forever because it's beautiful! Oh and nice new watermark too! :P
:drool:
I KEEP CLICKING FAVORITE, BUT IT'S ONLY ADDING IT ONCE.
Mother of God that is beautiful.
Thanks both, I have to say #10 is by far my favourite from the set, and the one I spent the most time getting perfect when editing, so I'm glad it has gone down well :D
Nice angles and editing! Including #10! :drool:

It's nice to see your new sig! Try to raise the opacity to full because, unlike your old sig (with the childish font), it's more stylish.
Thanks Justin :D In the set above, I tried 100% opacity, do you like that better?
Lovely shots ! :drool:
#6 , 10 are my favorites 👍👍👍
Much appreciated Shaolin :D

Wow. You are improving with every update. Needless to say, that F1 set is outstanding.

Very colourful, good lighting, even better depth of field and to cap it all off, the angles make for a very, very interesting set in general. :bowdown:

Much better. :)

Phelps, 1-2-4-7...are my fave!
Thanks, glad you like it better now :)
SVX
Lovely Panning Mode 1 shots! :drool:

Awesome signature as well. 👍
Thanks SVX :D
I was thinking the same, and my favorite's are 1, and 2 nice update 👍
Cheers taz :cheers:
Wow. You are improving with every update. Needless to say, that F1 set is outstanding.

Very colourful, good lighting, even better depth of field and to cap it all off, the angles make for a very, very interesting set in general. :bowdown:
Thanks GT_R, your feedback is always very useful, and I'm glad to see that I'm improving :D
BkS
Love the panning mode 1 shot! 👍
Thanks BkS :)

The PMC Entry is definetly my favorite of them all.
The others are good as well, but there's just something missing. This WOW - Effect, y'know?

Can't really explain what it is though.

I like the smooth colour transitions (mainly perceptible in the sky). The colour(s) of that F1 car are not too saturated, which means that you get a nice balance between the light sky and the somewhat dark F1 car (the contrast here is fine). I also like the angle and depth of field because these two aspects play a major role when you want the object to stand out (crisp; clean) and/or want to emphasize its shape. Even though it is not directly noticeable, I would like to add that I like the blue/grey transfer from fore- to background.

Hope that this is of avail. 👍

Completely random update now. Some competition rejects, others completely random, and one that I just forgot to upload with another set :lol: It'll have to do until I get round to doing a meaningful set, which could be a couple of says, as FIFA Street seems to have taken over a bit at the moment :P Don't worry, I'll always be here :sly: OK, enough talking, here they are:

Edited

This was me trying some new things out...

Unedited

As always, I'd love some feedback :) Hope you enjoy this bit of randomness :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The PMC Entry is definetly my favorite of them all.
The others are good as well, but there's just something missing. This WOW - Effect, y'know?

Can't really explain what it is though.
Well hopefully that bodes well for the competition then :) Although I know what you mean, it isn't a special set really...
I like the smooth colour transitions (mainly perceptible in the sky). The colour(s) of that F1 car are not too saturated, which means that you get a nice balance between the light sky and the somewhat dark F1 car (the contrast here is fine). I also like the angle and depth of field because these two aspects play a major role when you want the object to stand out (crisp; clean) and/or want to emphasize its shape. Even though it is not directly noticeable, I would like to add that I like the blue/grey transfer from fore- to background.

Hope that this is of avail. 👍
Definitely very helpful, thanks a lot for the in depth comments GT-R 👍 The smooth colour transitions anre something I work quite hard on, because they add a whole new dimension to the photo I feel, and I always strive to make the car look as good as it can, so I'm happy that you feel that that has worked :)
My favourite from the whole set, has to be this shot.
Thanks TVR&FF, I must say I am fond of that myself, even if it isn't my favourite from the set :)
Number six.. omnomnomnomnomnom :drool:
Fav'd
Thanks Evolvedsoul :D

Back