• Thread starter 20832
  • 2,081 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Leicht!
Long time, no see!

What have you been up to? :D
Thanks.

Before I reply the question stated above...

:drool::drool: :drool::drool: :drool::drool: :drool::drool: drool:

:drool::drool: all over the recent sets...which you call the RE:mix (or something like that)... I notice Fishy has the Re:mix tag going on too...care to elaborate?? :)

Yes, I've not log in for a month I think because I've been busy sending applications to the universites I've applied for my course and scholarship ....and my mom bought a cat out of the blue which I have to take care/play/give him food and stuff..so It's a quite busy month :)

Gawd Pascal, these are just excellent. #3 and #4 are the best imo! 👍👍:drool:

Thx Joris!
Glad you like my pictures!

Before I reply the question stated above...

:drool::drool: :drool::drool: :drool::drool: :drool::drool: drool:

:drool::drool: all over the recent sets...which you call the RE:mix (or something like that)... I notice Fishy has the Re:mix tag going on too...care to elaborate?? :)

Yes, I've not log in for a month I think because I've been busy sending applications to the universites I've applied for my course and scholarship ....and my mom bought a cat out of the blue which I have to take care/play/give him food and stuff..so It's a quite busy month :)

Yup.
The Re:MIX was an idea of GTuned. For example, you take photos and I edit them and vice versa.

That's the whole Re:MIX Scheme.

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites bass drop timed perfectly as I loaded the page. my Jaw promptly dropped too. Superb clean tones and spot on exposure/contrast, not to mention killer angles.
Can i haz a set too ? :lol:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Maaan! Quality s:censored:t in here!:drool:
Perfect lighting, positioning, editing and every other -ing word you can think of.:lol:

1st shot: What is this sorcery? I don't even....

jackie-chan-meme.png

Great set. Favourites would be the fifth and sixth pictures. :)

Thank you! :cheers:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Thank you! :lol:

The colours are great for all of them! very natural :D

Thanks Mate!
Always try to keep 'em that way.

Great GT-R set, fave is the last one!

Thanks for dropping by, NB! :)

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites bass drop timed perfectly as I loaded the page. my Jaw promptly dropped too. Superb clean tones and spot on exposure/contrast, not to mention killer angles.
Can i haz a set too ? :lol:

You can haz this set.
Glad you like it, GTuned

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Maaan! Quality s:censored:t in here!:drool:
Perfect lighting, positioning, editing and every other -ing word you can think of.:lol:

:lol:

Thanks Alex! Glad you still like my work. :)

Perfect shots, I adore the 2nd shot, the rest are awesome. Also loving the new logo reminds me of a Pokemon. Just a quick note, don't be expecting any updates from me anytime soon, I've just had a complete mind block of what to do.

SUPER REALISM and good angles:drool:👍.

Cheers Horde! :)

Wow !!
Super-Realistic shots !!!
Amazing Pascal, just amazing.

Thanks boab! Appreciate it.

Perfect shots, I adore the 2nd shot, the rest are awesome. Also loving the new logo reminds me of a Pokemon. Just a quick note, don't be expecting any updates from me anytime soon, I've just had a complete mind block of what to do.

Perfect? :embarrassed:
That's a pity, but I know how that feels. Sometimes you simply don't know what to do.

Aww the white GTR is soooo delicate! Great photos 👍👍👍

Thanks zambuca.
Appreciate it! :)

Alright.
Finally something new from the Re:MIX front.

I decided to take on the Lancia Delta - Set from fellow Ferrari_458. Hope he/you like the outcome of my editing crazyness! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back