8th GTP Formula 1 World Championship

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • 867 comments
Yeah well, I noticed you made lots of contact with Pawel's car, too. :P

So yeah, I got the whole race on tape. It's mostly Pawel vs. Baumi, obviously. I'll try to encode it until tomorrow morning, so that I can start the upload around midday at the latest. No edits, just the plain video files cut together - I had to restart the recording twice since my Nikon DSLR doesn't allow recording video files for more than 20 minutes at once. :odd:

Yeah well, I noticed you made lots of contact with Pawel's car, too. :P

So yeah, I got the whole race on tape. It's mostly Pawel vs. Baumi, obviously. I'll try to encode it until tomorrow morning, so that I can start the upload around midday at the latest. No edits, just the plain video files cut together - I had to restart the recording twice since my Nikon DSLR doesn't allow recording video files for more than 20 minutes at once. :odd:

Well the drive-through was for cutting corners.
My steering was realy bad cause off my injuries.

No offence dude, it might've looked worse because of the lag the replay usually has. The cars literally clipped when both your wings came off. Hope you're getting better soon. :)

Keep in mind: lucky you, you could play on Wednesday. Some other guys from Berlin had to play at half past 6 just yesterday...they surely had less fun than you, even with the injury. :D

No offence dude, it might've looked worse because of the lag the replay usually has. The cars literally clipped when both your wings came off. Hope you're getting better soon. :)

Keep in mind: lucky you, you could play on Wednesday. Some other guys from Berlin had to play at half past 6 just yesterday...they surely had less fun than you, even with the injury. :D

Well we also lost the game 2:4
And I am the goalkeeper and had to play till the end off the game cause I am the only one^^

Baumi27
Well we also lost the game 2:4
And I am the goalkeeper and had to play till the end off the game cause I am the only one^^

Exactly the same as me except a different sport and score.

Got a bad kick in the knee today running out on the ball and had to play to the end as I'm also the only goalie. We won 2-1 though :)

Mclaren, Virgin, Lotus and Force india. Probably have to double check, but only 1 driver per thise teams has driven so far.

They are a good 'ted' :sly:

Is page 1 up to date after Turkey?

Drivers & Constructors Tables

Drivers

Standings

1 - jcm - Team Lotus - 55 points
2 - PAWEL17 - AT&T Williams - 51 points
3 - Baumi27 - Marussia Virgin Racing - 50 points
4 - BlacqueJacques - AT&T Williams - 33 points
5 - bazylfox - Scuderia Ferrari - 32 points
6 - davybrowndog10 - Red Bull Racing - 20 points
7 - Jerry 786 - Scuderia Ferrari - 15 points
8 - Mr.S - Vodafone McLaren Mercedes - 14 points
9 - delimitri - Lotus Renault GP - 14 points
10 - V12Engine - Team Lotus - 9 points

Teams
1 - AT&T Williams - 84 points
2 - Team Lotus - 64 points
3 - Marussia Virgin Racing - 50 points
4 - Scuderia Ferrari - 47 points
5 - Red Bull Racing - 20 points
6 - Vodafone McLaren Mercedes - 14 points
7 - Lotus Renault GP - 14 points

Mclaren, Virgin, Lotus and Force india. Probably have to double check, but only 1 driver per thise teams has driven so far.

One of those would be best, yes. Report for round 4 is coming up shortly, I haven't had much time yesterday and just got up for real like an hour ago. :P

Not sure if I scored any points? Don't think I did anyways. Read another f1 2011 series somewhere else, I think on the codies forum, holy crap. What a bunch of drama and children. Glad its not like that here :P

For all that weren't in the Chat Room on race day I was talking about a stand I was making (In school) so I can use it for my wheel.

An update on the stand I'm working on. I'm making a prototype for the centre shaft that will adjust the height of the stand. I should be able to line it all up and check if all the measurements are ok on Thursday.

thunderjolt
For all that weren't in the Chat Room on race day I was talking about a stand I was making (In school) so I can use it for my wheel.

An update on the stand I'm working on. I'm making a prototype for the centre shaft that will adjust the height of the stand. I should be able to line it all up and check if all the measurements are ok on Thursday.

Do you have a thread started, or have you posted picks anywhere i can have a look? I made one also, planned it to be adjustable, but since i was the only one using it. Had it fit to size for myself.

For the course I need to take photos. So I do have some of me sawing the wood but not of the prototype design. I'll see if I can get a picture of the designs I've drawn on Thursday.

a_start_redb_ista_2011-13-1024x682.jpg

Turkish Grand Prix

Qualifying

1 -
Germany.png
Baumi27 - Marussia Virgin Racing
2 -
Australia.png
PAWEL17 - AT&T Williams
3 -
Canada.png
BlacqueJacques - AT&T Williams