Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
  • 82,741 views
Thanks ShadowPeter, FishyJuice, slzk & ShaolinMasta :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now to help me celebrate my first ever Tournament Round win, Rarity and Applejack came out to play. ;)

My Round One Tourney entry "Brony vs Brony"



Now Rarity and Applejack can get in on the act too.












Thanks for watching and for the votes in Round One. :)

I still can't believe I just posted a My Little Pony set.
Gtuned what have you done? :boggled:​
 
Gtuned is gonna flip. :lol:

Really great editing Nato, the ponies (I can't believe I just said that in a car forum) don't look out of place. 👍
 
SVX
Gtuned is gonna flip. :lol:
+1 :lol:

As also a brony, you made me flip as well! Try making the Trans-Cammer have larger rim spokes to emphasize on Rarity's mane color. Oh, and the second Applejack picture is so cute for some reason!

Great set and great win, Nato! 👍


Should I put this on Equestria Daily? :trouble::lol:
 
Haha, these are epic! :D I love the one where that horse (or how do you call them?) sits on the Trans-Cammer.
 
Oh man they got you too :crazy:
Great set other than the ponies :p
 
Last edited:
Well you definitely got the point of the muscle cars being Ponies. :P 👍
Great set.
 
In before Gtuned gets here!

Great set, Nato! I really liked Rarity's mustang!
 
So cute little Ponies :lol:
And damn good pictures!
 
SVX
Gtuned is gonna flip. :lol:

Really great editing Nato, the ponies (I can't believe I just said that in a car forum) don't look out of place. 👍

:lol::lol::lol:
Amazing shots btw :drool::drool::drool: :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very imaginative shots!
Thanks guys, glad they brought a smile to your faces. :)
+1 :lol:

As also a brony, you made me flip as well! Try making the Trans-Cammer have larger rim spokes to emphasize on Rarity's mane color. Oh, and the second Applejack picture is so cute for some reason!

Great set and great win, Nato! 👍


Should I put this on Equestria Daily? :trouble::lol:
Thanks, good to approval from a brony. 👍
Haha, these are epic! :D I love the one where that horse (or how do you call them?) sits on the Trans-Cammer.
:) When I found that picture of Rarity I knew I just had to do that.
Oh man they got you too :crazy:
Great set other than the ponies :p
:lol: Just this once. ;)
BkS
Well you definitely got the point of the muscle cars being Ponies. :P 👍
Great set.

In before Gtuned gets here!

Great set, Nato! I really liked Rarity's mustang!

So cute little Ponies :lol:
And damn good pictures!
Thanks BkS, slzk & 20832. :)
 
:D I'm seriously laughing, great job on the editing and shots, I approve. :lol: Also feels wierd to be mentioned twice within you're awesome gallery.
 
Gtuned, what are you doing to this place!? :crazy::lol:
But seriously, great job Nato 👍
 
:lol: That is just too damn funny. Amazing editing work. 👍
 
Great update per your usual standards Nato! The Panning Mode 1 shot is very compelling.
 
:lol: When I saw these cars in the tournament polls I had no idea you'd done this! Nice editing, you've matched the cars to the ponies really well!
 
Nice shots! Looking forward to more shots like your Jaguar xj220 from the competition this week!
 
~~ Thanks for the comments everyone ~~

Time for a quick update
F10 @ Fuji











EDIT: Here is a link to this set on my Flickr account for Flickr users.
​
 
Last edited:
That last one is just flippin' unreal dude! :eek:

Excellent composition in this set. 👍
 
Awesome F10 shots mate!!! My fave is the last one :)
 
Epic shots, Love the last one!
 
if i win tomorrow in the lottery i buy all the image share sites and close them , so everyone can use Flickr and i can add the pics i like to my fav :D
 
Amazing shots , Nato !!! :drool::drool::drool:👍👍👍
Love them all !
 
if i win tomorrow in the lottery i buy all the image share sites and close them , so everyone can use Flickr and i can add the pics i like to my fav :D
+1. Everyone must have Flickr!

Great work, Nato! 👍 Especially the last one! :drool:
 
Nato. This set is just unreal dude. I command you to stop taking photos. :D
Last shot is just pureeeeeeeeeeee EPIC.
 
Great set from a talented person.
Awesome! :)
 
I absolutely love the warm tones pics !
Splendid work Nato 👍
 
Back