Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
  • 82,741 views
Love the simplicity yet great mood to the GT shot 👍 The 3.0 entries look great too :)
 
Lol that Audrolet is awesome, fantastic editing skills my friend 👍 Very nice compe entries. Really like the second McLaren shot 👍
 
Great shots ! 👍
2.0 Entry is awesome :drool:
 
Really nice 2.0 entry -- glad to see someone use that car.
 
The 2.0 shot is just sublime! Definite wallpaper material!
 
Top Secret Exclusive Spy Photo

Deep in the Forest a new monster is being put through it's paces and my spy guy managed to sneak in, take this shot and smuggle it back out to me.

It's a Chevraudi or an Audrolet or something like that.




~ Soloracer3's request - Corvette/Audi R8 ~

---------------------

Well it's been a long long time between drinks here but I finally had something ready for you. I have several sets on the go some of which I should hopefully have out sometime in the next week.

If you're wondering what the comments above are about - I had someone randomly post a whole bunch of their own pictures in my gallery :boggled: which I have since had removed (thanks SlipZ) :)​

Uhhh, nice! :dopey:👍

How about a Aventador bug!?:lol:


Btw, I love your recent Entries! Really nice shots mate:tup:
 
That GT shot is incredible :drool:
 
Hard to believe that the GT is a standard!
You disguised it very good! 👍
 
Thank you so much everyone for the awesome comments. :)

I'm so glad my 2.0 entry made it and is doing well in the poll. Regardless of the outcome it will be my best 2.0 performance to date. :D

~ Now for the rest of the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II set ~















​
 
Fantastic update. :drool:

Those last two remind me of the GT4 intro. 👍
 
Excellent !
Very beautiful shots ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
Excellent pictures man! Keep it up! :dopey:👍
 
Very very good! I love the pit lane shots 👍
 

Really fantastic shots, especially these two. I think your 2.0 entry is truly deserving to be doing as well as it is. 👍
 
SVX
Fantastic update. :drool:

Those last two remind me of the GT4 intro. 👍
Hehe, I suppose it does a little. :)
Excellent !
Very beautiful shots ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.
Excellent pictures man! Keep it up! :dopey:👍
Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you like 'em. :)
Very very good! I love the pit lane shots 👍
Thanks, I just had to try out the pit lane when I saw it at the end of my first lap. :)
Astonishing
Really! Thanks :D
Really fantastic shots, especially these two. I think your 2.0 entry is truly deserving to be doing as well as it is. 👍
Thankyou kindly - looks like it's going to be a tight fight with Jonjwlee's entry this week. I'd love to finally take out a 2.0 win - especially with a standard, but we'll see what happens - I've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory before. :scared: :)

~~ BONUS ~~



My first proper attempt at an HDR (with 5 exposures and post editing)
​
 
Last edited:
Great update! :drool: I had the same reaction as SVX. :) PANAMA! :lol:

BTW, Does Route X have people in the pit booth? Looks awesome!
 
Great update! :drool: I had the same reaction as SVX. :) PANAMA! :lol:

BTW, Does Route X have people in the pit booth? Looks awesome!

Thanks. :)
Yes, Route X has quite a number of people in the pits - on both sides of the pit lane.
 
The standard GT in your hands - PREMIUM SHOTS! :dopey:

Love your latest shots Nato. Keep em comin 👍
 
Your GT LM got my vote, and that's saying something because it was my theme! :dopey:👍 Excellent work!
 
You make me wanna get my GT LM Spec car out just to do a set.

Brilliant work, Nato!
 
Wow. I mean, wow. Great Ford! I still have to get the track. Grrr. Wonderful shots Nato as always. My request is for you to do a Mercededor. The front of a Merc SLS with the rear of an Aventador. It will be glorious!
 
Wow. I mean, wow. Great Ford! I still have to get the track. Grrr. Wonderful shots Nato as always. My request is for you to do a Mercededor. The front of a Merc SLS with the rear of an Aventador. It will be glorious!
Thanks. :) Get it, get it, get it. Mercededor. It will be glorious difficult - but I'm up for a challenge. :D
You make me wanna get my GT LM Spec car out just to do a set.

Brilliant work, Nato!
Thanks, it's a great car and not too shabby as standards go. :)
This is in game right? :drool::drool::drool:
Hehe, yes. Though looking at it, I'm thinking I could do a much better job of it now. :indiff:
Your GT LM got my vote, and that's saying something because it was my theme! :dopey:👍 Excellent work!
Thank you so much, it's a vote I will savour. I don't think I'll come back on Jonjwlee now though - still hoping for second. :)
That's beautiful 👍
Glad you like it. :)
The standard GT in your hands - PREMIUM SHOTS! :dopey:

Love your latest shots Nato. Keep em comin 👍

:O Thanks Mitch, I'm pretty happy with that set and my latest editing techniques seem to be working for me. :)
 
Presenting an exclusive preview of the brainchild of Primus Ortus, the...

Mighty Mercedador!



This has been my greatest challenge to date as these two cars are radically different so I had to make alot of modifications along the way.
I know this is a fairly uninteresting image but I needed such a shot just to be able to work out how to piece them together. As suggested this is a preview and dispite the difficulty blending these cars I've undertaken to produce a small set with them, to be released in due course.
​
 
Presenting an exclusive preview of the brainchild of Primus Ortus, the...

Mighty Mercedador!



This has been my greatest challenge to date as these two cars are radically different so I had to make alot of modifications along the way.
I know this is a fairly uninteresting image but I needed such a shot just to be able to work out how to piece them together. As suggested this is a preview and dispite the difficulty blending these cars I've undertaken to produce a small set with them, to be released in due course.
​

:eek: ... oh wait ...... :eek::eek:

:drool: (No words for this 👍)

I have a Idea please !

Toyota 86GT rear and toyota ft86 sports front with ft86 concept I wheels :dopey: next ?
 
holy what ? lol , you are soo insane goood with this editing style !!
 
:lol: :drool: I am thinking of writing a letter strongly phrased letter to Mercedes and Lamborghini and giving them a lot of money to make me one of these! :lol: Love it!
 
Thanks guys - I liked this one very much, which is why I'm going to do a set (3 or 4 photos). Now that I've worked out how to blend them (took many hours of trial and error) it shouldn't take so long to do each shot from here out - I hope. :)​
 
Back