Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

Niiiice :drool::drool::drool:👍
Thanks Shaolin :)
SVX
Probably one of your best updates so far mate. 👍
Thanks so much SVX, I feel the same :cheers:
Very nice and clean 500 session 👍 Love the two vertical shots!!!
Much appreciated zambuca, I have to agree, they are my favourite, other than #6 I think :)
It is not easy to get nice black-and-white pictures (contrast, saturation and all...), but you took some successfully. 👍
Well, these were all originally in colour, but the first 4 or so looked so much better in black and white, and were so much easier to edit, that I decided to make the whole set black and white. I might release some in colour one day ;)
Shot number 6 reminds me of a photo I took of my old real car! It was at a very similar angle. 👍
I really like #6, it is a lovely angle :)
BkS
I love them all!!!!
Thanks BkS :D
I really like how the man in the background is sort of ignoring the woman he is with and looking at the car in that one :lol:
Fantastic compositions and editing! :drool:
Cheers c_f
As said before, it is difficult to get good B&W shots. You have done a brilliant job however.

Thanks both, as I said, they were all made into black and white on GIMP, so I could go for the right saturation and all that, as I think sometimes GT5 messes that up a bit...
Congratulations on post #500, F458!
Brilliant set! I especially like the last one the most.
Thanks slzk :D I counted up that this is now the gallery with the 23nd =22nd (just equalled T-12 :D) highest number of posts, and that made me really happy, I am in an exclusive club now :embarrassed: :D

Thanks again everyone, some more 500 shots coming tomorrow night, including something I've never done before... :D

Last edited:
A few more shots to celebrate 500 gallery replies :D Not as good as the last lot, but I really felt that that was a special set - this one, not so much. Anyway, I'd never done interior shots before, so I had a go at them, and SSRX has 500 on the track, so why not? :lol:

500 Reply Celebration

Please click for lightbox

Feedback appreciated as usual :)

Everyone seems to be too creative with the numbers on SSRX. :lol:

Great set! 👍 Especially the interior shots!

I'm gonna be banging out the updates thick and fast this week, to make up for the next couple of weeks when I'm on my holidays :D Also, I'll be slowing up on the updates once I get back, as I'll be revising full on for my GCSE's :scared: Anyway, to kick off this frantic week of updates, here is a set taken from a shoot for 2.0 this week - Ferrari 458 vs Lambo Gallardo at Rome :D

2.0 Entry secretly quite happy with this...

The Rest

And a bonus - last weeks CCCL Entry - currently =2nd in the poll :D

Feedback appreciated as always :cheers:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone seems to be too creative with the numbers on SSRX. :lol:

Great set! 👍 Especially the interior shots!
Haha, I had to take the chance while I was shooting that car :sly: And thanks, wasn't sure if the interior shots had worked well, but it took me so long to work out how to get in that I had to include some :lol:
Number 7 is amazing !!
Great set Ferrari.
Cheers Boab :D
Very original and very good pictures!
Thanks Adrian :cheers:

Beautifull:drool:. Love 3rd 5th and all the other till 10th:dopey:. Good simple choise of colour and fantastic angles:tup:.

Love the yellow tone and action in the 2.0 entry! 👍

Also, your bob's helmet is sticking out. :sly:

3rd set in 3 days now, this one completely unedited, as I really can't be bothered, and CCCL is unedited this week... This is the Mini Countryman at Autumn Ring Mini :D

I'm struggling to decide which one I should enter, so feedback would be especially helpful on this set :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Beautifull:drool:. Love 3rd 5th and all the other till 10th:dopey:. Good simple choise of colour and fantastic angles:tup:.
Thanks a lot :D
SVX
Fantastic update 458. Have a excellent holiday. :)👍
Cheers, I'll most certainly try to :D
Love the yellow tone and action in the 2.0 entry! 👍

Also, your bob's helmet is sticking out. :sly:
Thanks Justin :) Yeah, I realised that once I'd submitted, and couldn't be bothered to do anything about it :lol: It's still doing well in the poll nonetheless, equal 2nd still I think :D
Great shots! Nice exploration of angles and composition. 👍
Cheers Nato :cheers:
BkS
Love them! Some really nice angles, oh and I love the tones! :D
Thanks BkS :)

I'm afraid I don't like this update. You can sense there's been no effort and it's not up to your usual standard. Some angles I quite like, but I can see hints of "sloppiness" and also because that is one of the ugliest Mini's ever. I'm afraid it's a 👎 for me.

BkS
I'm afraid I don't like this update. You can sense there's been no effort and it's not up to your usual standard. Some angles I quite like, but I can see hints of "sloppiness" and also because that is one of the ugliest Mini's ever. I'm afraid it's a 👎 for me.

Completely agree, I was basically putting this out there because I did the shoot for CCCL, and won't be here for a while, so I wanted something to fill up the gallery, and there was no real effort.. I think a couple could have been improved by a bit of editing, but I agree with the 'slopiness'. Ah well, you win some, you lose some, and thanks for the constructive criticism 👍

I was planning on doing most of the comps this week, but I can't do CCCL since I don't have the DLC. :( Not a problem, C&C is given where needed IMO. 👍

Definetly deserve the 2nd Place on that XJ220 so far.
The Countryman Pictures are very good as well, well done 458! :)

Some sad news for you guys I'm afraid to say, and not a decision I want to take. I'm closing this gallery for a couple of months :( I'm going on holiday tomorrow, and then it's straight into a full on month of revision for the most important exams of my life so far, my GCSE's. These exams are mightily important to me, and I can just see myself getting too distracted and spending too much time on GTP and not enough revising, so I've had to take this decision to stop me getting tempted. I'll still be around here a bit, and may still enter some competitions if I have a night to spare, but I don't want to be creating full sets before exams finish on the 22nd June. So I'm afraid this is it from me for a while :( I'll leave you with my best bits so far, judged by the amount of favourites on Flickr. Hope you enjoy them :)

Goodbye for now :gtpflag:

[YOUTUBEHD]vZarE8_M3fc[/YOUTUBEHD]
_______________________________ _______________________________ _______________________________​

Great shots, Thomas! 👍

Can I remix?
Thanks Justin :D

Sure, the link to the download is in your PM box, if anyone else wants it PM me for it 👍
Incredible shots of the 458 Italia and Gallardo! Wooooooooooo! :dunce:
Cheers Jamoru :cheers:
Definetly deserve the 2nd Place on that XJ220 so far.
The Countryman Pictures are very good as well, well done 458! :)
Thanks Pascal, glad you think it is alright, though it is no competition for Mitch's runaway winner... :P

Last edited:
A couple of months off here to set up for your future - you make a wise decision. :)
Have a great holiday and I wish you all the best with your GCSE's. 👍​

I have major respect for your decision. 👍
Will look forward to seeing you coming back. :D

Á tant tôt. :sly:

Back