Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

matt-mtb
That second shot is awesome.

Thanks Matt :D

Ariesps
First two shots are so great!

Love the green tones, and contrast with that perfect red on car, together with sense of speed makes them so niiice. First one would be fav of these two. šŸ‘

Also love the composition on black & white shot.

Thanks a lot Ariesps, the 1st one is my favourite by far I think :)

You're never gonna leave :lol:
Awesome shots, both the California and the Le Mans.
:lol: I will, it'll just take some time, it's like quitting smoking :lol:
And thanks a lot :)
Number 2 is my personal favorite ^^ overall, nice job with all of them!!
Cheers Lellep :D
Wow. Never seen such great California pictures - the colours, the contrast... and those angles! :eek:
Thanks so much GT-R, the colours were something I worked very hard at in GIMP this time round (other than the last one obviously :sly:)
Please check out and comment on my photo's im a beginner and need somebodies honest opinion:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250747
Done :)
That first shot is GOOD enough to make up a one-shot set. :drool:
I was tempted to make it a one shot set, but I liked #2 and #3 nearly as much, so I decided to make it a mini-set instead :)

I don't think GT5/PS3 is going to distract you from doing revision....anyways...I occasionally play Uncharted 3/GT5 during November GSCE exam last year just to relieve some stress ;)

I didn't know what a GCSE was before I looked it up on Wikipedia.
Seems to be the equivalent of the French baccalaureat.
I remember my time studying for this exam and I wish you good luck ! šŸ‘
I'm confident we'll see you around in between revision sessions ;)

:drool:This Ferrari set. :drool:
I love the tones!!

I don't think GT5/PS3 is going to distract you from doing revision....anyways...I occasionally play Uncharted 3/GT5 during November GSCE exam last year just to relieve some stress ;)
Thanks :) I'm finding that too, it's good after a few hours of revision to do something stress relieving, and GT5 seems to be that for me :)
Definatly bookmarking this thread, some great shots in here šŸ‘
Cheers mate :)
I didn't know what a GCSE was before I looked it up on Wikipedia.
Seems to be the equivalent of the French baccalaureat.
I remember my time studying for this exam and I wish you good luck ! šŸ‘
I'm confident we'll see you around in between revision sessions ;)
Having had a look at Wikipedia, I think that the baccalaureate is equivalent to an A-Level, taken at age 18, I can't see the French exam equivalent to GCSE, taken at age 16.. But that doesn't really matter, they're all exams after all :lol:
IT SUCKS!! Tha you didnt post more pics:drool:šŸ‘. Great job :lol:.
Nearly had me there Horde :lol: Glad you like them :)

One good way of relieving stress I've found is to shoot ANGRY cars, like this one coming up here:

Dodge Challenger at Kyoto Gion

And I'll throw in this one, just for the craic :lol:

Isn't it just adorable :embarrassed: Makes an angry car into a fluffy bunny wabbit :lol: Ok, maybe not, but it's pretty cute.. :P

Feedback very much welcome :cheers:

Oh, and I think I've decided to stick around in the lead up to the exams, rather than cut you people off completely, but I'll have to do that during the exams themselves I'm afraid..​

That first shot is nailed perfectly, then at the end the dinky little Challenger is pretty cute. :P :embarrassed:

The First shot = Killer. Just bloody ****in' amazing.
The rest of the set is just as amazing and the Toy Car version could of used some curve work, seems a little bland imo.

That first pic is menacing
Thanks Matt :)
BkS
That first shot is nailed perfectly, then at the end the dinky little Challenger is pretty cute. :P :embarrassed:
Cheers BkS :D
Wow... The compositions you came up with are... well... have no words, really. Everything is great. :bowdown:
:D I think this is possibly the first :bowdown: I've got, thanks so much GT-R :D:tup:
The First shot = Killer. Just bloody ****in' amazing.
The rest of the set is just as amazing and the Toy Car version could of used some curve work, seems a little bland imo.
Thanks a lot Gtuned, seems everyone likes the first one huh :P About the Toy Car, it was hard to do anything with I found, but I did a little bit of work, but decided the focus should be mainly on the Photoshopping :)
The first shot is insanely good. How much more evil can a car get?!

Back