Continental Sports Car Challenge

United States
Pittsburgh
polarbear345
picture.php

So by request, ive decided to do the "feeder" series to the Rolex series in real life. Just like in real life this would be the feeder series to our Rolex series:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=248934
And we're going to do the GS and ST classes now...

GS:

Aston Martin v12 vantage

Mazda rx8

Chevrolet Camaro

Dodge challenger

A RUF (haven't decided)

BMW m3

Nissan 370z

And we need one more car. The mustang might work, but the front tire wear is terrible and it's been said that it just doesn't work really...

ST:

Honda Civic r

Mini cooper (which one TBD)

Volkswagen golf (one of them)

RUF 3400s (Porsche Boxster)

Races will be on Fridays, time to be determined. They will be over with plenty of time for some to go to other races Friday night.

Last edited:
james6653
i almost have all of the cars ready to be tested

Nice! I've got most ready I'll work on the gt auto aero parts if you could get some rough regs for the cars today. Then well really test them starting wendsday at like 4 (I've got my math quarterly tomorrow and a chemistry test wendsday) then in off until next wendsday

Nice! I've got most ready I'll work on the gt auto aero parts if you could get some rough regs for the cars today. Then well really test them starting wendsday at like 4 (I've got my math quarterly tomorrow and a chemistry test wendsday) then in off until next wendsday

cool and i only need to finish upgrading the mini

james6653
cool and i only need to finish upgrading the mini

Nice remember try to get the cars so their fastest time at Daytona road is 1.56 that was the fastest lap in the real race there

nitrorocks
You know there is 2 classes right?

Ya I just felt like combining them as we're doing two classes in Rolex and didn't want two two class leagues I wanted one one classer (I can rephrase that I'd you need it :P) so I combined gs and st I said if you guys would like them separate I'd do two classes, I just don't want to really more work and I think it may not be good for the first season, maybe the second

I ran in ST back when that was running and the Mini was a bit fast so it was tweaked as were a few others as the season went on to get even better parity between the cars. Those regs in the OP were the final regs so should be pretty close 👍.

i also looked at that thread and i liked it if we are able to use some of that i think we should turn this into two seprate classes and use some of those cars and stuff

Back