Continental Sports Car Challenge

My series I made is really close! The cars are almost dead even. It just comes down to driver errors.

My series I made is really close! The cars are almost dead even. It just comes down to driver errors.

i checked it out, it looks really cool! i would do it, but i want to focus on my now two leagues (pretty much have to get this one going or its hopless) so i may do some of the races, but i cant make any proomises:sly:

polarbear345
i checked it out, it looks really cool! i would do it, but i want to focus on my now two leagues (pretty much have to get this one going or its hopless) so i may do some of the races, but i cant make any proomises:sly:

Show some interest in it please :lol:

Yeah. You don't have to make all.

allllllllright ill sign up later/tomorrow. also who wants to test tomorrow. i will be playing gt5 from like 4-??? (spring break!) and EVERYONES leaving to do stupid stuff so ill be hanging out at home (one of my favorite things to do) no really it is, i have to deal with idiots at school already there arent enough normal people that share the same hobbies as me to make it worth doing anything with them... SO GT5!

polarbear345
allllllllright ill sign up later/tomorrow. also who wants to test tomorrow. i will be playing gt5 from like 4-??? (spring break!) and EVERYONES leaving to do stupid stuff so ill be hanging out at home (one of my favorite things to do) no really it is, i have to deal with idiots at school already there arent enough normal people that share the same hobbies as me to make it worth doing anything with them... SO GT5!

Nice. Test with us tomorrow. There aren't enough normal people like me either. We are a laid back
Series, so I don't go insane if someone misses a race. Lol

nitrorocks
Nice. Test with us tomorrow. There aren't enough normal people like me either. We are a laid back
Series, so I don't go insane if someone misses a race. Lol

Alright I can do some, I want to test for this series too though

anyone wanna test all night to night so we can get specs for every car

Alright so I drove a few cars ad that was all I needed. The cars aren't going to all work, some just weren't ment to go quite fast enough! I see two solutions;

1. Make this a 1 class with 4 cars that work (I think this would be really fun)

2. Add a second class, I only see this working if there is a lot of interst.

polarbear345
Alright so I drove a few cars ad that was all I needed. The cars aren't going to all work, some just weren't ment to go quite fast enough! I see two solutions;

1. Make this a 1 class with 4 cars that work (I think this would be really fun)

2. Add a second class, I only see this working if there is a lot of interst.

Sounds good for the second class we should use the DLC mini the Ford focus a Volkswagen of some sort and one other car

Back