RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

Uh, um, I had a coma and I, uh, forgot to comment!

Jokes aside, the 500 and Skyline vs. IS-F are fantastic! :drool:
Yep, agree with Justin there.
Both updates are simply amazing! :)
Thanks again guys, I really appreciate it. Hope you guys visit again:):)
BkS
Updates are awesome Ryuu! Particularly the IS F one. :drool:
Thanks Bks! The ISF is beautiful. lol
Briliant set as allways 👍👍👍
Thanks Leo:)
Request. Ft86 and 86 gt shoot out
I'll try to keep that in mind...I'll eventually do this request.:)

UPDATE!
BMW M3 Laguna Seca

I love the color of Laguna Seca, I think it should be in every BMW hahah. On the BMW M3 I love it!!! I consider the M3 to be a legend in my book. People say driving a BMW M3 at Nurburgring is sensational....well I guess its true.
Enjoy

CCCL Competition: Week 56 Entry

Is Laguna Seca the Bimmer's color?

Anyways, awesome work as always, Ryuu! 👍

UPDATE
GT-R & Audi Le Mans Quattro
just a very small update
hopefully its worth a share
enjoy!!!
feedback very much appreciated

GT-R

Audi Le Mans Quattro

Awesome M3 shots ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
7056182813_f6dffa4c05_z.jpg

This one is awesome too :)

Espectacular shots of the GTR, M3 and Audi! :drool::drool:! Very well done and i loved the light in that M3 update. Its perfect:tup::).

That M3 colour is beautiful. :drool: Great work on the latest update, I love the Audi shots but the GTR 'Legend' poster would have looked better as a single photo IMO.

Hadn't stopped in here for awhile - my bad - some awesome shots with brilliant editing lately. :drool: 👍
I love the Fiat 500 set - actually really enjoyed viewing each photo. :)
I also really like the pairing of the IS-F and the 350GT. 👍
Not so sure about the M3 set - nothing wrong with the shots themselves, just something about it doesn't do it for me - could just be the colour.
GT-R Legend is a brilliant piece of work. :bowdown:
And finally the Audi - superb! 👍 Don't think I've seen anyone else use that yet.

Thanks obsessive rules, ShaolinMasta, Horde_R35, Moglet, Nato_777.
I haven't gotten that much feedback in a while, so again thanks for the kind words :) I really appreciate it:)

UPDATE!
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro

I haven't taken pictures of this car yet, so I have it a go...and here it is
(please note that I kinda messed up on the borders:nervous:I didn't notice it until I posted it here, so just ignore the borders:nervous:)

Last edited:
Ok, so here we go again, as you know my laptop broke so i couldnt comment, i guess ill comment on all the photoshoots you've done since my last comment again :dopey:, hope i get an A++ on my essay!..

458vsGallardo, i actually didnt liked this pictures the first time i saw them because of the weird greenish filter or somenthing that has been done in the editing but as i kept looking at it it grew on me, i really like it now but some days i like it more than others apparently :lol:, my favorites are #7 and i really think #9 should had been your entry, i still like your entry tho but as bmxmitch said the 458 rear seems odd.

OldvsNew Fiat 500 i agree with your intro :), pictures are awesome 👍 👍 :drool:, the atmosphere in them seem romantic for some reason specially that last photo, again, your pictures @ Toscana with sunset never go wrong 👍, i really like the tailight photo.

Skyline 350 GT & Lexus IS-F This are cars that ill never put together because i find them so different and part of me didnt expected this update, other kinda did after you told me about your dad. i think the first picture is too bright but i love the second one with the sunlight going trough the trees, the set is great, it has an HDR feeling but i really like it 👍 :drool:

BMW M3 Laguna Seca AWESOME!, the color is beautiful and the first two vertical pictures are simply amazing, weirdly enough reminds me of the ones in my Laguna Seca update, i love the editing and the 4th and 6th pictures are awesome, i like the detail of the M5 behind. :drool: 👍 :drool: Theres a pic i dont like how the suspension looks at all but thats just a minor detail... im just wondering when are we making a set with my 135i? :lol:

GT-R & Audi Le Mans Quattro Incredible R35 pic, i love the main one the colors are simply great, would love to see just that picture alone besides the other two edited in it.

The Le Mans Quattro is once again awesome, my favorite of the two is the first one, so simply yet effective. 👍

Audi R8 5.2 FSi Quattro Awesomeness, pure awesomeness :drool: :drool:, the lighting, the sunset, incredible. 5th is just magic, perfection, love it. its weird to see four different cars that look almost the same but you made it interesting something i think i couldnt do and thats why i didnt saved that replay but im glad you did :drool: :drool:

So, i conclude that your pictures are awesome as usual but i really liked this sets a lot more than past weeks, the editing and pictures are top of the game, winners everywhere :lol:... Whats my grade on the essay? :sly:

Thanks max351, obsessive rules, BkS, ShaolinMasta, OJSideways, & Eric1512
@ OJ: As usual great job on the essay reply hahha:lol: you pass my class.
@ Eric: Yea I will soon set something up with R34s soon :D;)
again thanks for all the kind words!
Happy Viewing

UPDATE!
Mine's Evo vs BNR34

On this this update I wasn't really going for much, honestly. I will have a big update soon. I might probably show a preview on this next update!:dopey: But for now enjoy a simple set of Mine's Evo vs BNR34

Fantastics pics, mate!
Thanks Adrian:):)
Those R8 pics are some of the best looking ones i ever seen man. Loved those sunsets:drool::drool::drool:👍.
Thanks Horde...I really love sunsets, in my opinion the best way to get an epic mood

Thanks Adrianf1, Horde_R35

UPDATE!
Sauber Mercdes C9 & New Series Preview

I just took this Sauber out for a test run and I just started taking pictures of it. Overall I think it came out great....:) I really just don't have much to say, as this set just really came out of the blue. Better yet....Enjoy!

A Preview for my new series of sets. Inspired by Japan's Tuning Company, Top Secret Engineering. More still to come, again this just a preview of whats coming:):):)

Thanks obsessive rules, Eric1512, GT HP Nut, & jus1029
I really appreciate it:)

UPDATE!
Inspired by Top Secret Engineering!
Part 1
Nissan GT-R R32 & R33

In this series of upcoming photoshoots, I decided to take photos of cars inspired by one of Japan's finest tuning companies, Top Secret Engineering. They are, of course, famous for tuning high end cars such as GT-Rs, Supras etc. If you have't seen there cars, I suggest you do so. Anyways, for this part 1 me and my fellow RedSuns brother (OJsideways) did this shoot of Top Secret Inspired R32 & R33 around Eiger. I love how the photos turn out!!!
I hop you guys enjoy!!

Part 2 will be coming shorty!

7097404443_60e84b1355.jpg

I forgot to remove the GT watermark but oh well.

Latest Posts

Back