RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

Wow! Fantastic 458 set!!!! love them all! Especially:
7147906009_15c4d4f945.jpg

7001793260_43f80e0ac6.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
Wow, the white 458 hits the spot! :bowdown: :drool: Utterly fantastic set!
The previous sets however are equally deserving of praise. 👍👍 Brilliant work. :)

The RX-7 TC set: :drool:👍 Especially the backfire and glowing disk shot!
The 458 set: :bowdown: The traffic was a :lol:

Thanks obsessive rules, RezidentDS, Skython, GT HP Nut, Eric1512, 20832, majisto, Nato_777, maveric25, & jus1029

That is a handful of great feedback! Big thanks guys!:):):)
I really appreciate it. I'm glad you guys enjoyed seeing my photos!:)

UPDATE!
Volkswagen Golf Mark I &Audi R8 LMS

Okay, not much to say here these photos were technically for the CCCL Competition Week 60 and 2.0 Competition Week 75. I couldn't enter my entry because of being busy most of the time.:) So, I didn't want to waste these photos and just decided to update it for some public viewing
Enjoy!

Volkswagen Golf Mark I

Audi R8 LMS

I'm sooo jealous! I still wait to get my LMS.:guilty:
And you just made it way harder to wait. Awesome shots! 👍

Thanks bmxmitch, slzk, Jamoru, jus1029, maveric25, & Eric1512

big thanks guys:) glad you guys came to visit. Hope you guys enjoyed my gallery!:)

UPDATE!
2 Randoms & Karting @ Route X

Okay, obviously 2 randoms...can you guess what car it is?
As for the karting in Route X, I just wanted to try something totally different. As you can see Route X is a enormous track for a Kart and obviously not a kart track. So, I mixed karting and the big old track into one. Driving the kart around Route X takes awhile. Try it and experience it yourself hahahaha.
Well....Enjoy!

2 Randoms
can you guess what car it is?

Karting @ Route X

The random car should be a Zonda R?
My favorites of the Kart - Set are 3,4,5,6 and the last one.

Great work with the reflections/sun in the last one. The Pictures No.3,4,5,6 are definetly realistic. Well done Ryuu!

Yes it should be the Zonda with all that carbon. My 1st guess too:sly:. Great mood and tones with the carting:drool:👍.

Thanks obsessive rules, 20832, jus1029, & Horde_R35
good guesses guys I would have also guessed a Zonda R if I was the viewer, but the car was a Aventador. ;)

UPDATE!
Shelby Cobra
Farewell Carroll Shelby

This set is dedicated to the American automotive designer and racing driver Carroll Shelby who just recently past away at the age of 89. He was most well known for making the AC Motors-based Shelby American Cobra and later the Mustang-based performance cars for Ford Motor Company known as Mustang Cobras which he has done since 1965. With all his inspiring great works and visions that he has done in car history and racing history, the world will forever remember him as an American Icon!
RIP Carroll Shelby
January 11, 1923 - May 10, 2012

Beautiful and worthy tribute to a true motorhead.
To a guy, that changed the Automotive industry and left a bit of his awesomeness on this very planet.

Thank you, Ryuu for the Tribute.
But most of all, Thank You Carroll!

Latest Posts

Back