Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
che69velle
if it has wheels and a motor and isn't stock, chances are i'll like it. lawn mower to semi

http://thebestsemitruckenginesandparts.justforthought.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/custom-big-rig_xlcc.jpg

i wish that PD would put F.I.A super trucks in gt5 and add baja to rally.

DigitalBaka
I wouldn't be opposed to that idea. đź’ˇ It was decent fun in....er....I think it was TOCA3?

I remember playing Super Truck Racing on my PS2. Load times were bad, and the graphics poor, but it gave you a chance to drive a rig through a road course and I loved it. :D. It would be great if it was added to GT5, as well as Baja (but then they would have to put in point to point racing, and it seems they are apposed to that)

Sliced my hand, I now have 18 stitches :grumpy:

I'm hoping sooner then later :dopey:

But for now I just enjoy watching my daughter race đź‘Ť

Ouch, That sounds like a deep cut!:scared: Hope it heals quickly. We need our fearless leader! :dopey:

Good luck with C-spec Gran Turismo :lol: Hope your daughter can master that holy hand grenade!đź‘Ť

Theo777
Ouch, That sounds like a deep cut!:scared: Hope it heals quickly. We need our fearless leader! :dopey:

Good luck with C-spec Gran Turismo :lol: Hope your daughter can master that holy hand grenade!đź‘Ť

It was all in my palm, so no tendeds were cut. Makes it hard to play though. Hoping to seeing her try later tonight.

I'll be back soon :dopey:

Woke up this morning and decided to go to the ring ,
arriving upon the ring i saw a lot of boy racers with a lot of stickers on there cars ....
They we're in the way most of the lap tho but still managed to do a lap ...

jyGDw.jpg

all kidding aside , this 550pp BMW M3 csl is a combination of a lot different tunes found right here in the tuner section , fun car to drive ...
yes it was only against the Corvette / Citroen race car

Next step finding a 525PP car to win the seasonal :P

arriving upon the ring i saw a lot of boy racers with a lot of stickers on there cars ....

all kidding aside , this 550pp BMW M3 csl is a combination of a lot different tunes found right here in the tuner section , fun car to drive ...

Good work! I essentially cheated when I did this event with a 624pp SLS :lol:... might have to try it again with something that has less performance.

DaDog

Sooooo...will this be your next posted tune :D?
Theo777
Good work! I essentially cheated when I did this event with a 624pp SLS :lol:... might have to try it again with something that has less performance.

Less performance? How about me? Can't get less performance then me :lol::lol::dopey:... oh, you were talking about a car :dunce:

Going to a birthday party, but when I get back some finished, unpublished tunes will be up đź‘Ť (just need to take some pics, and have my little test driver try them to make sure there okay still )

Possibly, I have a 'Cuda down to 9.990 (if that's any good :nervous: )

You have Route X? If soÂ…could I entrust you with an supa top secret epicz mission? :lol: Can you run my Pontiac LM GTO (shared) on the 1/4 and give me the results? And NO PEEKING AT TUNE. :P I have no route X, so I can't do the test myself.

As for your timeÂ…looking on a drag racing site, that's not bad at all. Not up there with the pros, but certainly not in far off. Aim for a 9.860, that's the 3rd fastest time. đź‘Ť

Onboy123
You have Route X? If so…could I entrust you with an supa top secret epicz mission? :lol: Can you run my Pontiac LM GTO (shared) on the 1/4 and give me the results? And NO PEEKING AT TUNE. :P I have no route X, so I can't do the test myself.

As for your time…looking on a drag racing site, that's not bad at all. Not up there with the pros, but certainly not in far off. Aim for a 9.860, that's the 3rd fastest time. đź‘Ť

Yep, broke down and bought it (no turning involved :dopey: )

Sure I'll test it. Depending on how long the party goes, I'd guess 6hrs, I'll PM you the results đź‘Ť

I'll shoot for that time. Thanks :dopey:

"Attentäter"
Based on the Mercedes-Bens SLR Mclaren '09

sangalganoabbey5.jpg

sangalganoabbey6.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

882bhp
650pp
826ft. lb. @3300 RPM of torque
weight 1410 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Blauschwarz
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Hood
Window
Reinforcement (I normaly do not do this one)
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment - 82 @ -50
LSD- 15/17/10

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 155
Final - 2.225
1st - 3.995
2nd - 2.875
3rd - 2.150
4th - 1.680
5th - 1.365

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 10.0 Rear: 14.0
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.05
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
Tuned at 650pp on Sport Soft, but can be fully tuned to run on racing rubber if you feel unsafe.

Calm, cool, an a cold blooded killer. Easy to drive, and can put you at ease, until you plow into a wall at 175mph. Good luck, and enjoy. :dopey:

trialmountaincircuiti.jpg

Last edited:
"Sparkie"
Based on the Honda CR-Z '10

kyotogionx.jpg

nrburgringgpd2i.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

240bhp
450pp
188ft. lb. @5600 RPM of torque
weight 999 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Horizon Turquoise Pearl
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Hood
Window
Engine
ECU
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment - 43 @ -40
LSD- 12/18/7

Top Speed - 112
Final - 2.500
1st - 3.460
2nd - 2.665
3rd - 2.090
4th - 1.690
5th - 1.420
6th - 1.240

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -25
Spring Rate- Front: 7.0 Rear: 5.0
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 3 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
Plug it in, let it charge, and drive... for about an hour, then recharge for another eight. :dopey:

nrburgringgpd.jpg

Last edited:
There you go, two tunes that I've had done for awhile, and all it took to post them was an injury :dunce:

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. :dopey:

There you go, two tunes that I've had done for awhile, and all it took to post them was an injury :dunce:

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. :dopey:

Nice, love the SLR tune!:drool: still have not bought that one yet.

I took Grasshopper to London for fun trying for bronze or maybe silver... and managed a 1:02 lap! :crazy:
111slondon.jpg

420pp car with an average driver beating the gold 500pp target time by three seconds...Hilarious:dopey:

Sooooo...will this be your next posted tune :D?

No seeing this is not my work , it is a combination of other tuners work ... so it would not feel fair to publish something like this under my name :D

and if you have time put the "Attentäter"
on share i'll take it to the ring on S3 tires see what i can do lol

Theo777

I took Grasshopper to London for fun trying for bronze or maybe silver... and managed a 1:02 lap! :crazy:

420pp car with an average driver beating the gold 500pp target time by three seconds...Hilarious:dopey:

I put the SLR on share, if you feel daring :scared:

The Lotus is one fun car to drive, I just wish I had the skill to drive better. Great job đź‘Ť

DaDog
No seeing this is not my work , it is a combination of other tuners work ... so it would not feel fair to publish something like this under my name :D

and if you have time put the "Attentäter"
on share i'll take it to the ring on S3 tires see what i can do lol

Just waiting on your next creation :D

Just put the car on share for you to give it a run. Good luck :dopey:

While going through me notebook of my unfinished/unpublished tunes (yes I still use a notebook), I got slapped in the face. It seems while I was releasing the SRT Family, I had overlooked the Sweet Little Sister. But being overlooked has made her angry, and she is not so sweet any more. This Sweetie is now a Psycho :scared:

"Sweet Psycho Little Sister"
Dodge Viper SRT10 '03

mazdaracewaylagunaseca.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca2w.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

1001bhp
635pp
969ft. lb. @4900 RPM of torque
weight 1247 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Panther Pink
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)/ Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 12/18/8

Top Speed - 155
Final - 2.100
1st - 4.055
2nd - 3.050
3rd - 2.325
4th - 1.840
5th - 1.525
6th - 1.312

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: 5
Spring Rate- Front: 5.6 Rear: 8.2
Extention- Front: 4 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 1.3 Rear: 2.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.12
Brakes- Front: 9 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
She can be calmed down with some new shoes (like most women) so racing rubber is what she'll like.

Sorry my dear for not letting you out with your family :scared:

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg

Krenkme, you don't know? She's a Viper, she gets angry easily. :dopey: What you promise to do, you deliver on time, or it takes your head off. :scared: :lol:

Onboy123
Krenkme, you don't know? She's a Viper, she gets angry easily. :dopey: What you promise to do, you deliver on time, or it takes your head off. :scared: :lol:

I will never learn, beautiful lady, named after a snake, on sport soft tires :scared:. She's a wild one :dopey:

A 1001hp Viper on sport softs? :scared: But Krenkme, I don't want to die :nervous:...lol

-also what else do you have in that notebook of yours? :D

Last edited:
moparisgod
A 1001hp Viper on sport softs? :scared: But Krenkme, I don't want to die :nervous:...lol

-also what else do you have in that notebook of yours? :D

What's the matter? You chicken? :lol::lol:

Try it with racing rubber first if your unsure, but it does really work on sport softs .... really :dopey:

Oh I have more, just not sure of there any good :nervous:

What's the matter? You chicken? :lol::lol:

Try it with racing rubber first if your unsure, but it does really work on sport softs .... really :dopey:

Oh I have more, just not sure of there any good :nervous:

Nope, I ain't chicken. Going to try it shortly.

Any chance that notebook has a '69 Camaro tune? :D

When you back racing? Hows your hand?

That Viper is a good way to paint your pants brown... Forget the SLR! Nothing is as scary as a 1000 bhp Dodge Viper without ACR suspension...:nervous:

moparisgod
Nope, I ain't chicken. Going to try it shortly.

Any chance that notebook has a '69 Camaro tune? :D

When you back racing? Hows your hand?

Camaro? Not really. Mostly stock, except transmission and suspension.

Hope to try competitive racing by the end of the week. I've been messing around with drag tuning (no turning, just mash the gas and shift ) :dopey:

Niku Driver HC
That Viper is a good way to paint your pants brown... Forget the SLR! Nothing is as scary as a 1000 bhp Dodge Viper without ACR suspension...:nervous:

The SLR is a newborn kitten compared to the Viper. Just hold on, use throttle control, and she'll reward you. Lose focus and she'll strike. :dopey:

111slondon.jpg

its an elise, you should see what a skilled driver can do with it, lol they are like karts.

Boss could you put the Lexus LFA Nurburgring Time Attack on share if you have a moment , i wanna see what it does on the 650pp seasonal ... :D

God i am getting to addicted on that dammed ring ... i think i'll sign me up for rehab as soon as this seasonal comes to an end ...

Tried a M3 CSL and a M3 GTR and they can both win , offcourse not against the BMW/McLaren but still it is some good close racing fun ...
Times are irrellivant tho seeing overtaking makes you lose a lot of time seeing with a slower car you need a lot of planning before overtaking ...

BMW M3 GTR 03 on racing soft and no spoilers :P
MBeZy.jpg

DaDog
Boss could you put the Lexus LFA Nurburgring Time Attack on share if you have a moment , i wanna see what it does on the 650pp seasonal ... :D

God i am getting to addicted on that dammed ring ... i think i'll sign me up for rehab as soon as this seasonal comes to an end ...

Tried a M3 CSL and a M3 GTR and they can both win , offcourse not against the BMW/McLaren but still it is some good close racing fun ...
Times are irrellivant tho seeing overtaking makes you lose a lot of time seeing with a slower car you need a lot of planning before overtaking ...

BMW M3 GTR 03 on racing soft and no spoilers :P

Aren't you the same person that said "no testing will be done at the "ring"? :P :lol:

Sadly I turned the "time attack LFA" into "smurf" for the shootout :dunce:. But I've been meaning to buy another LFA to mess around with. Maybe I can get Bob to brake one in for me.

Have you tried the SLR on the 'Ring yet? Interested to see how it goes. Or maybe one of my M5 tunes.

"Hi, I'm DaDog and I'm a Nordshleife-oholic. It's been 5 minutes since my last lap"

*everybody* "hi Dog" :dopey:

Aren't you the same person that said "no testing will be done at the "ring"? :P :lol:

"Hi, I'm DaDog and I'm a Nordshleife-oholic. It's been 5 minutes since my last lap"

*everybody* "hi Dog" :dopey:

He had a typo in his sig. :P It should say "all testing will only be done at the 'Ring". :P

"Hi Dog, I'm Onboy and I'm a 'Ring-oholic too! I'm also a drag-oholic and am hellbent on getting that last bit out of a car down the 1/4Â…tuning blind. It's been 0 minutes since my last run." :dopey:

But yea, I'm just saying, thanks for helping me run my 1/4 cars Krenkme. đź‘Ť NowÂ…what car should it be today? :lol:

Back