Adrianf1 photography \ Gallery HD | 25/06/12 / RED BULL HANGAR-7

• Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 470 comments
Is that Kart Space shot an insight as to what drugs do to every day life? :P In all seriousness, a very good update. I love the Kart Space one. :P :drool:

@ Adrianf1 Those 458i shots are just stunning

I don't get it, what are you doing to these shots? I mean they are some of the best I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot...

Your shots are by far, just too Amazing -Are these Photoshop or something?

Please do the X1 2010 - I mean your shooting style is so Amazing I would love to see those shots, it's my fav. car in the game, and I know you will do it justice..

34918932-623x373.jpg

@ Adrianf1 Those 458i shots are just stunning
I don't get it, what are you doing to these shots? I mean they are some of the best I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot...
Your shots are by far, just too Amazing -Are these Photoshop or something?
Please do the X1 2010 - I mean your shooting style is so Amazing I would love to see those shots, it's my fav. car in the game, and I know you will do it justice..

Thanks a lot, buddy. 👍

I use Photoshop for editing the pics, also you can use other software. I will try to do some pics of the X2010 soon, ok? 👍

Panoramic.png

Ferrari F10 - Spa Francorchamps

(7120×1080px)

The Carousel - Nürburgring Nordschleife

(4498×1080px)

----------------------
Coming Soon:
- Jaguar XJR-9 in LeMans
- Beetles in Monaco

Thanks a lot, It's an honor, but I don't think that I'm the best photographer, in this forum there are many artists. ;)

Well i do check galleries out sometimes, unbelievably this is the first time i have seen yours, i have gone through every photo today and im blown away! :D

panoramas are fantastic! :drool::drool::drool: great work and passion there! want to see full col. of tracks in your panoramic vision 👍👍👍

Those panoramas are great... just great. :bowdown:

spa panorama :drool: fav!

panoramas are fantastic! :drool::drool::drool: great work and passion there! want to see full col. of tracks in your panoramic vision 👍👍👍

Congrats on the front page!
Great Panoramas, and I'm not even starting about your regular work :drool:

Thank you so much, guys!

And for the second time in a short time, again a picture mine on the cover, I'm happy!

NWol3l.png

I just flicked through a few pages of your gallery and what can i say, you are amazing :drool:
I wish I had the editing skills you have :rolleyes:

Again, congrats on the front page! :cheers: Now, it's time to wait for my pictures to be there. :grumpy:

Back