The famous 11/11 setup bug

• Thread starter enrico2914
  • 1 comments
Italy
Milan
Hi,

I have an unpatched f1 2011 (no internet connection) and I'd like to know if this bug affects only 11/11 spring stiffness or also other 'high' values?

I've seen that in some setup reported here spring stiffness of 10/10 is used (example: setup for cler Spa in 1.01 version of the game).

Is this a 'fair' or realistic value or it's already affected by the famous bug?

Thanks

Hi,

I have an unpatched f1 2011 (no internet connection) and I'd like to know if this bug affects only 11/11 spring stiffness or also other 'high' values?

I've seen that in some setup reported here spring stiffness of 10/10 is used (example: setup for cler Spa in 1.01 version of the game).

Is this a 'fair' or realistic value or it's already affected by the famous bug?

Thanks

As far as I can remember, the 11/11 bug wasn't so much that 11/11 was a magic setup, just that the sittfer you made the car the better it was, so it was like a slider from bad to good. For example 10/11 was only very slightly worse than 11/11, and 10/10 was slight worse than 10/11 and so on and so on.

Roll bar is similar in that 1/11 is the best balance almost everywhere.

Post-patch it's not quite so silly, you will still have similar set-ups but you can make tweaks with the suspension, roll bars to go a little bit quicker.

Back