FIA GTE Laguna Seca 200km

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 422 comments
Booooo Wes :( use your pad? :D

I'll quali too.
How am I supposed to control that car with a pad?:lol:

I think I do not want to see GT5 again for a while. Unless Fanatec will be fast, which would be more of a surprise than me winning the lottery.

🤬 thought it was next week. Good thing the car is easy to learn, especially on Laguna. I'll probably qualify the morning before the race, as usual :D

P.S. My colours are White/Black, Number is #7.

My wheel seems fine now, strangely. And I did a Personal Best, only to realise my lobby settings weren't right. So I changed it to the right ones. And I set out determined to beat it. And I did the next lap. 1:21.5. ^^ *dances awkwardly*

Only be around for 50 mins.

Practice/quali room up: 1472-4710-9909-6403-3823 Don't know if anyone's in there any more - was only Josh and v when I left half an hour a go.

Do any of you actually use room numbers any more? :lol:

Edit: and Wes you could take a GT-R in GTE Pro. :)

Last edited:
I'll have a room up later today, 6 pm BST onwards. Hopefully there'll be a good bunch of us that want to practice and quali!

And Wes are you still racing? :(

Edit: Realised the other day that my Ferrari 430 Scuderia had ridgidity improvement on it. The tune on the google doc might not be too great because of it. Are 430 drivers happy with the car in relation to the other Am cars?

Last edited:
I'll have a room up later today, 6 pm BST onwards. Hopefully there'll be a good bunch of us that want to practice and quali!

And Wes are you still racing? :(

Edit: Realised the other day that my Ferrari 430 Scuderia had ridgidity improvement on it. The tune on the google doc might not be too great because of it. Are 430 drivers happy with the car in relation to the other Am cars?
I'm not racing anymore, sorry Adam.
This saturday wasn't ideal for me anyway, and with the controller I don't think it's worth doing it.

Okay. Back to 23 drivers we go...

Is there anyone else that is signed up that doesn't think they'll be able to make it?

Aderrrm
Okay. Back to 23 drivers we go...

Is there anyone else that is signed up that doesn't think they'll be able to make it?

Im now unsure.
I may have an ill-timed meeting to attend to, but I'll be able to tell you tommorow.

I should be good to go, but if we have any delay in the start, I may have to pull out near the end like the Spa race.

Ok, I need to inform you Adam..

This is my situation come Saturday.
At 14.00 PM (GMT+1), I have a football game (that was rescheduled due to bad weather), so will be home at the earliest by 16.15. So I should be able to make the green flag.
And as you guys probably know, "El Clàsico" between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid kicks off at 19.00 PM (GMT+1), so this race is fitted into my schedule by a hair.. :scared:

I'm going to qualify tomorrow (Friday) at around 14-17.00 PM (GMT+1). So it would be awesome if someone could watch my run somewhere in that time frame. 👍
If not, I'm just going to start from the back, no problem.

But, this football game that I'm going to play come Saturday, I can't promise that I'll make the green flag to 100%.
If I'm not around by GF time, don't wait.

I'm going to do my best to make it. 👍

Visca el Barca!

Works for me because this is the only time I will get to qualify.

Room:

1472-6118-4259-7709-4951

Edit: Waiting. :)

Edit 2: T-minus 22 minutes till I close her down and start from the rear of the field. (if I can. If not, oh well)

Last edited:
I'm going to qualify tomorrow (Friday) at around 14-17.00 PM (GMT+1). So it would be awesome if someone could watch my run somewhere in that time frame. 👍

I should be available around then, Dennis. I may have even gotten some practice laps in.. in which case, I'll get'r'dun too, since tomorrow is unpredictable for me.

Anyone got a Ford GT Tune they're willing to point me at? Mine works so far for safety, not sure about speed or wear yet, however.

R1600Turbo
:yuck:

Not feeling this car at all.

I know exactly how you feel.

EDIT: no way I'll ever get this car to handle how I like it. Seriously considering saving myself the frustration and pulling out.

Last edited:
MadMax86
DF max
no ballast

transmission

F2.500 max 260 km/h

F2.500

LSD 15/25/10

suspension
30/40
16.0/15.4
4/8
3/1
6/1

1.7/1.4
-0.11/-0.14

brakes 7/4 abs 3

Racing Hard tyres

note: the setup has some issues I'm still trying to fix.

regards
Pekka
Try this set-up. It's not perfect but it's a lot more managable than stock and I managed to get into the 1'25's with it.
All credits go to MadMax86 - Pekka.

This set-up is for the Evora.

I don't get it lol. Is that another of those things where the hosting site posts something stupid if you use their pictures or something?

Better get practicing then. :)

I'll have a room up later today, and I'll have a room up for probably around 3 hours until qualifying deadline tomorrow.

Back