FIA GTE Laguna Seca 200km

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 422 comments
Better get practicing then. :)

I'll have a room up later today, and I'll have a room up for probably around 3 hours until qualifying deadline tomorrow.
Nice, hopefully doing some karting in the afternoon will help.:P
Hope I don't spin out in front of everyone!:scared:

Joshua1994
Taking it you didnt crap your pants like I did :indiff:

Lmao!

Forgot to say as well that despite what I sort of put forward as a suggestion to keep 2 wheels on the tarmac earlier on in the thread, we're keeping with the usual 2 wheels on rumble strip rule. :)

Adam I probably won't make it 2moro :(. If I can get time to race 2moro, I'll post tomorrow that I'm available to start from the back when I get back from work. But there's not much hope for me tbh :yuck:

Haven't turned a single lap but hopefully I'll get to turn some laps later today. If in any case I don't feel comfortable with the car, which is likely due to being absent from GT5 so long, I'll leave as I dont want to be a potential danger on the track!

Oh, to save time, if anyone has a setup for the 430 I would really appreciate it if you could share it. 👍

:yuck:

Not feeling this car at all.
Haven't turned a single lap but hopefully I'll get to turn some laps later today. If in any case I don't feel comfortable with the car, which is likely due to being absent from GT5 so long, I'll leave as I dont want to be a potential danger on the track!

Oh, to save time, if anyone has a setup for the 430 I would really appreciate it if you could share it. 👍

Have you tried the recommended tunes on the google doc? (link in OP)

Adam I probably won't make it 2moro :(. If I can get time to race 2moro, I'll post tomorrow that I'm available to start from the back when I get back from work. But there's not much hope for me tbh :yuck:

Ugh kk.

I'm so close right now to go with 1 room of 16. There's 23 drivers, with 1 guy PMing me how to sign up = Possible 24 and then there's too many maybes/I might leave etc. If we started out with 11 in each division, I'm guessing by the end of the race there'll be 9 in each... which doesn't sound too exciting does it?

I'm in Dennis' room now if anyone wants to join. 👍

Have you tried the recommended tunes on the google doc? (link in OP)

Ugh kk.

I'm so close right now to go with 1 room of 16. There's 23 drivers, with 1 guy PMing me how to sign up = Possible 24 and then there's too many maybes/I might leave etc. If we started out with 11 in each division, I'm guessing by the end of the race there'll be 9 in each... which doesn't sound too exciting does it?

I'm in Dennis' room now if anyone wants to join. 👍
Adam, I just decided to participate in the race. I can't feel the car or track at all but I think I can rely on visual information.
At the end of the race the only thing that could be left is the rim but I don't care. I probably need a replacement wheel anyway.

I'm partly doing it to fill up the rooms. Can I qualify somewhere in the next hours?
I have to go at 6:30 BST.

is it too late to switch cars, i'd like the lotus evora, jaguar racing green and gold rims if possible.

Well basicly I have to work 2moro until the job is finished, which means I could be home at lunch time or 5pm depending on what happens. Then I have to go back out about 7 or 8 for a birthday party, so probably best just to rule me out.

Anyway Goodluck to everyone taking part I'm sure it will be an epic race 👍

w-g-e
Adam, I just decided to participate in the race. I can't feel the car or track at all but I think I can rely on visual information.
At the end of the race the only thing that could be left is the rim but I don't care. I probably need a replacement wheel anyway.

I'm partly doing it to fill up the rooms. Can I qualify somewhere in the next hours?
I have to go at 6:30 BST.

Tell me when 👍 if you're ready now, Dennis has a room up.

And yeah np nsf and green.

4 quali times on the board. Exciting! :P

I'll most likely be running GTE Am but we'll see after tonight if anyone else signs up.

And RT I found lowering the front in contrast to the rear helps. Helped a lot with the 458, but it doesn't seem to work as well for the Evora. I think everyone takes their time tomorrow and doesn't try too hard on the first few laps (and probably spin :P) then it will be awesome. 👍

And RT I found lowering the front in contrast to the rear helps. Helped a lot with the 458, but it doesn't seem to work as well for the Evora. I think everyone takes their time tomorrow and doesn't try too hard on the first few laps (and probably spin :P) then it will be awesome. 👍

It's better than it was, but still a bit sketchy going through the corkscrew. I've already decided that I'm just going to cruise. Finish where I finish.

Adam:
When I click the link that's supposed to take me to the quali sheet, I get the Spa Enduro sheet up.. :confused:

Hey Ad,

I should be able to make the race tommorow I just need to be back from the bank in time lol!

I will also try and quali later if anyone is around?

Takes me to the GTE Quali sheet fine. The google doc is the spot race database so you can switch between the sheets in the bottom left - GT3 and GT4 quali and results, GTE etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai19ph-bCxbadGRBUEZVcUp1d2VHbnBVRWREemU1aVE#gid=2

👍

Did'nt realize I had to change the tab.
Can't for my life understand how some are able to hit really low 25's.. I'm usually not 1 second behind pole. Ok, my preparation time could've been better..
But still.. Guess Laguna Seca in combination with the car does'nt suit me..

Looking forward to the race.

Back